OFFICIAL LIVE PD WATCH THREAD

>What the fuck is Live PD?
BASICALLY COPS BUT IT'S LIVE - ALMOST ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN - NIGS BE NOGGIN' AND COPS BE COPPIN'

>What Channel?
A&E NETWORK - STREAM BELOW IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE CABLE JEW

YOUTUBE (USE THIS UNLESS IT GETS SHOAHED)
youtu.be/pTTXvfEIGFc

USE THESE ONLY WITH UBLOCK ORIGIN
tgo-tv.net/watch/live-tv/a-e-live-stream.php?feed=link2
nowwatchtvlive.cc/watch-ae-channel-online-live-ae-channel-hd/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYTBTw-_TCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you OP

THE YOUTUBE LINK SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE OFFICIAL POST IN THE FIRST PLACE FUCK THE FIRST OP MOTHER FUCKER GIVING US VIRUSES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was not expecting this to turn into a shoplifting incident

Also I just heard my alarm clock noise in the show and it threw me for a serious fucking loop

Everyone point and laugh.

Need to make coal burning a crime

SHOTS FIRED
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

First for Ofc. Alyssa Wright

#SHOTS FIRED

>CARS FIRING AT EACHOTHER

And the Altima......is right there
top kek

This seems edited

How the fuck is it live when it's clearly fucking edited

man thats comfy

Greenville has some weird shit going on. Either they are still using Windows XP on their in car computers or they're using custom sounds.

It's "live". Basic logic would make you realize that a camera cannot broadcast live in HD when it's driving around in a squadcar. It happened today but it's not really live. That said, who really cares?

They need a delay to filter out fucks, and in case tyrone gets his head blown off.

When it gets slow they will cut to scenes they shot earlier in the week, which is edited like cops. When it's live there is no editing, but they do switch between different cameras which can make it look like jump cuts sometimes.

It used to be trucks, now it's cars?!? FFS, we need to end this menace NOW!

Its on a 30 minute delay.

7 second delay retard, basic television.
Stop talking about shit you have no knowledge about. Hiding your posts.

It's delayed by 30 minutes for language, protecting names/addresses/SS#s, niggers getting ventilated, and other tom foolery.

Nope. Nope Nope. Stick to fixing plumbing or whatever shitt job you have. It's a 7 second delay I work for A&E Canada. Moron.

>multiple cameras inside a moving vehicle magically have a perfect satellite link
ok

Stop your fucking crying faggot.

Wait. What?

Why do you retards think this? I fucking work for A&E, its a 7 second delay.

Do you actually think a 21000 camera cannot broadcast live from a car? What does your cellphone do?

Fucking tradie dropout idiots.

It's wirelessly broadcasting live back to their headquarters. There was a former LivePD cameraman talking about it last week and showing the big ass antenna thing they attach to the cameras. The delay is only a few minutes, unless they are hitting a slow period then they will cut to something they filmed earlier in the week.

OP BTFO

Mobile wifi and 4g were created in the 80s and 90s for le

2 many commercial for my autism

They are using equipment that costs many thousands of dollars. It really isn't that hard to believe.

>I fucking work for A&E
proof or GTFO

>Do you actually think a 21000 camera cannot broadcast live from a car?
Is this why every single sports broadcast still uses wired cameras?

>What does your cellphone do?
Does not broadcast smooth HD live, as anyone who has ever watched a periscope stream can attest to

>not running decent virus protection
deserve what you get faggot

white dude scared shitless.
Dindu nuffin

Whatever happened with this nigger up in Lansing? Anyone know? Never got closure

induring it's the wrong car

About once an hour or so they will have "technical difficulties" where they loose the feed, and the ones in Arizona usually drop down to low quality 360p when the connection gets spotty. It's clearly being broadcast live with a few minutes delay to your TV.

WINNER

>100 degrees in Arizona

At night.

Fuck she talks all retarded. Can't tell if stupid of just a blank personality.

God damn these sheboons stole a shit ton of clothes.

Dispatcher: "all units clear traffic, it's 20:03"

Look at my clock & it's 20:30 in real time.

This show is on about a 27 min delay.

How many units there? It's obviously not their guy, why don't they fuck off and continue the investigation? Any excuse to not do actually their job lmfao

or they just have a shitty uplink for existing footage. Again, if these wireless cameras were so great why are news vans still a thing? Seems like every single local station could save a whole bunch of money by just buying nicer cameras rather than having satellite trucks.

I'm not saying it isn't current, but it sure as hell isn't delayed by only 7 seconds.

mup dat do doo didda muh closes MUH CLOTHESSSSSSS

i bot dat ser

More like a convenient excuse to pan away from pol tier C students ridicously harassing legal citizens

Our winters are worth it.

This dude should be poaching for ivory

>dry heat

Not as bad if you're imagining it somewhere else.

Dry 90 feels like humid 70

They good girls, dindu nuthin

Barbwire and baby in the barbwire are mine.

top kek

Because it was a shooting. They are required to have a shit ton of cops when making a felony/shooting related stop. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to be shot by tyrone when pulling him over and no one around to assist me.

God damn I hate the police. Of course they didn't do it you stupid fucking pigs, they're white.

Then you have this shitty panel. Man fuck this.

Bullshit. I was just in arizona. It's still fucking hot.

This guy knows a lot about barbed wire.

Forrest Gump waiting for the bus while eating chocolates

I'm just referring to the host's excuse for the Arizona feed cutting out

I want to hear more about the varieties of barb wire.

Mike, Larry? I know its one of you nigs.
Either way I'm glad this is a thing now cause live pd bingo with the family is spreading

Fo realz. 70F in NC but with fucking 90% RH right now.... SUX BAWLS

Don't doubt it kek, was mostly bullshitting

Been somewhere humid?

How many police officers does it take to investigate a schizophrenic man with rocks and barbed wire????

Oh no that sucks

>all these people debating about 7 second or 30min delay
>different streams show broad daylight and dead of night
>inb4 b-but muh timezones

Lets be honest here. Its COPS cut in the watchbait order of Mythbusters.

I've never experienced 110+ and humid but I'm from the midwest where we hit 100+ and humid

It just sucks regardless

What kind of viruses? I'm browsing on Brave and didn't notice anything

I started feeling bad for the dude.
Hopefully he isn't eating the rocks.

I can't believe what the panel is doing is considered work

It's not 7 seconds, it's anywhere from 10 minutes on the low end to an hour on the high end. I live on the exact same longitude as Jefferson and I can clearly tell that it's about 20-30 minutes behind because of the sun going down.

These are reruns, there aren't any new episodes until August 25th. Literally says that on the commercials.

And its on a 10 minute tape delay, not 30.

Honestly I don't get why people care. As long as the shit happened today it's live enough for me. The fun is in the thread and communal experience.

Jesus Christ commercials are annoying as fuck. People actually pay for this shit?

Light levels match if you live in the area. Sorry but sunset is on a set schedule lol, no 30 minute delay

my tv guide claims this episode is new. rerun starts in 15 minutes

I remember an episode with lake county pd - light level did not match around sunset

whats the best type of police event to watch on here?

Car chase? Shoot out?

>inb4 b-but muh timezones

>Can't comprehend how it can be dark in South Carolina but still light in Arizona

its new

it's mostly watching the toll being paid

That store must really suck to let them steal that many clothes at once.

There have been some pretty good chases. I also like it when the cops fail to unload handguns and point them at their faces.

summary of american commercials
>white guys looking lame and nerdy
>black guy with white woman and a wonderful and happy mixed family
>drugs that make you contemplate suicide (only white actors on the commercials)

When they're in SC it's always matched light conditions in NC. So who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYTBTw-_TCI

This is the video that god Tulsa PD to pull their contract, cause they almost shot him on TV. The cops showed incredible restraint.

Hunting nigs

>lake county
>leaving their cars on the driveway and not in a garage
hah, fucking poors

>muh officer safety

>Nissan Altima
>Grand Marquee
>likely melanin enriched.
/o/ would be proud.

It absolutely doesn't. It's live and It just said they are going to be live tomorrow also. This episode is live, but on a several minute delay of course.

So wait....

There are at least TWO DIFFERENT grey Nissan Altimas in Arizona?

Yeah me too, but went to Colorado where it's drier, people were complaining about 90 and I just came from humid days hitting the hundreds, felt like a nice 70 degree day

May be exaggerating a bit but definitely fuck humidity

>quotes b-but muh timezones
>Currently 8:45 PM in Arizona
>Sunset was 7:18 PM

I live in a small town that is completely white. feels good to always leave doors unlocked with money inside and not have to worry.

This. I'm nearly perfectly vertical with the Indiana location and it matches up to within a few minutes.

>i don't want a breath test
Guilty as fuck