This passes for white in some part of this country. let that sink in...

this passes for white in some part of this country. let that sink in. if you really think a white ethnostate is possible at this point then you live in a state of complete delusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sVtUL08iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o
youtube.com/watch?v=oYdL-qUZSys
youtube.com/watch?v=PFKwUxEMp98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. hater. pump is the shit and is, in fact a hundred percent white. take this from an aryan,

he would not pass in Kansas, where then?

whole lotta gang shit fuck a opp
youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sVtUL08iQ

>this passes for white in some part of this country.
I'm not sure it does. Where the fuck do you live?

>25 mil views, 250k likes
youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o

that passes as white according to leftists.

>white women in 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=oYdL-qUZSys

fucking spics

That's about as white as my basement nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFKwUxEMp98
he is literally ther biggest chad ever. 14000 people are watchig him suck titties and he is born in 2000

florida, texas, california. you know, the most populous and culturally influential parts of this country, mr flyover wasteland.

he can literally post cp, starring himself, and get away with it

lil pump needs a pump action shot gun blast to the face.

degenerate shit tier of society.

>Lil Pump was born after 9/11 and gets more action than all of Sup Forums combined

I am not American because i say i am. I am American because the sovereign, the globally recognised leader and regulators of my country says so. If you deny my American status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

he is a spic that posts himself sucking titties on youtube. what makes it so funny is that he is American by nationality. see

hello my American friend

i am an Australian according to the government. The leaders and globally acknowledged regulators of my country.
If you deny my Australian status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I suggest you let that sink in.

I dont care what he does, faggot. the little cunt needs to be punched in his scrawny rat face.

You have to go back.

anchor baby.

this faggot is 16?

I did, I went to tj last week and ate tacos

I thought this guy was mexican?

Fuck yall, Lil pump is the GOAT ESKETITT

Cringe af

How the fuck do you people even know of this guy anyway seriously, first time I ever heard and he's born after 9/11

Is the average age on Sup Forums fucking 15 and in high school?

Yes

>this passes for white in some part of this country.

to whom? retards? he obviously isnt white

Eh, He can be part of the North Mexico Ethnostate that i'm coming up with

naa. for good.

no he wouldn't. Americans have very anglo-northern-euro concepts of what's white, hence all these burgers claiming italians aren't white and such. Even very light skin obviously predominantly euro mexicans are considered non-white

(((delusion)))

>Wears contacts
>Has an inferiority complex for not being white enough
This is... hilariously sad.

>ICARLY
>tattooz n sheit we wuz thugs
>White

I mean is this just some sick joke? I'll be brutally honest this picture destroyed my sides, apex jej.

I can't believe I used to enjoy nigger music.