Where do you draw the line between larping and action?

Where do you draw the line between larping and action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=-uBEfcGNMd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably white ethnostate, while it would be nice, probably not 100% possible. At least not anytime soon.

LARPing becomes action when a man brave enough takes the lead to transform it

After shit like this you want to be treated fear Enjoy your fucking deplatforming and genocide THIS IS JUST THE DEATH CRY of a dying animal

CALL OUT THE JEWS OR IT WILL ALL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA

CALL OUT ISREAL

THEY CONTROL AMERICA!

ISRAEL DID 9/11!

CALL OUT THE JEWS OR IT WILL ALL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA

CALL OUT ISREAL

THEY CONTROL AMERICA!

ISRAEL DID 9/11!

u all want a war here it comes fucker here it comes what will you do when we take all of your platforms away and start infiltrating your little cults and telling telling you retards who looking for a place to belong to go shoot up black churches THE WAR IS ON FUCKER

they were actually chanting "blood and soil" for part of the march

I shed a single tear.

when the amount of commitment involved becomes more than picking up a $5 torch from Home Depot and walking with a bunch of your homogenous buddies to uphold preexisting white supremacy

Absolutely none of those dudes' ass is on the line here

lol neck yourself faggot

Learn grammar, spelling, syntax, and coherence.

come on black folk aren't communists stop trying to type like one

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

fuck off shill

after tonight, anyone who counter-signals the alt right on Sup Forums needs to be called out

When I decided I am willing to die.

>blood and soil
>americans in charge of geography and biology

t. unemployed 27 year old

lol nigger

it'd be particularly difficult in the US with all the non-whites who want things to go back to normal too, Europe ought to be the ones to do it first since it is the ancestral homeland of all white people

we shed our blood on this soil, that's the point of the chant

they couldn't keep their torches lit more for 15 minutes

the 50' are over people

Man, I wish I could come out and show my support. Maybe next time.

Looks like you need to be tied to a post and lit on fire. You hate America, you hate God, and you hate yourself. Death is coming for you.

so did lots of nonwhites, also immigrants and descendants of immigrants

why do you have more of a right to this place your ancestors stole?

There really isn't a line between the two.

Just keep carrying the silly banner and wearing the silly outfit until one day you notice that you've taken over the country and invaded Poland.

Larping can be action if you can make people believe your autism is actually intent.

fool actually believe nazism will fly in america

>stole
I think you mean conquered. AKA it's rightfully ours. Not our fault some feathernigger traded away his land for some shiny beads

BAHAHAHAHA

Is this a klan rally or something? I wanna join.

Somebody should replace a picture of "refugees" marching into Europe with the caption "This was 2016" next to a picture of the fire-marchers with the caption "This is 2017."

WHITE MAN AWAKEN

you might want to re-read your history, junior

>gif starts
huh i guess that's a decent amount of people but not too-
>gif continues
HOLY SHIT!
Is this it? Is this the beginning of the race war?

you kids really believe people who dont live with their parents and youtubers who make money of their views know something about "red pills"? tell the american people of a jewish conspiracy theory and try making a political movement from that - lol's guaranteed

>official memo says "don't dress or act like Nazis or the KKK"
>people do exactly that
This is honestly fucking great. We can't be afraid of being called Nazis anymore, even if we aren't.

This. History didnt begin with Native Americans. We don't cry about one tribe conquering another, the arrival of Europeans was just like another tribe on a different scale

>Where do you draw the line between larping and action?
While that is amazing looking, it's LARPing. It honestly doesn't save the White race.

It's just the same as the anti-White protests. With the exception that the people at the pro-White march are telling the truth.

Though seeing the anti-Whites shit their pants is quite amusing.

t. cia nigger

(((history)))

the fucking taunting faggot never quits

What is the significance of the torches?

Or as the NWF put it...

Lmfao who thought of torches? Literally makes them look like a kkk march, its perfect.

Then don't cry about muh birthright and muh heritage. You admit that your history is one of conquest and oppression. What your ancestors took can be taken back.

>everything that disagrees with me is da juice

>What is the significance of the torches?
Looks cool as fuck and scares the everliving shit out of the anti-Whites.

you dont seem to understand what the word "nazi" signify in american culture, its a synonym of everything shity humans a capable of

you're one step from blocking traffic while peddling identity politics, reich-fags.

congratulations. pic related.

I generally avoid obvious setups.

every history is one of conquest and oppression you dumb nigger

Do you have the video (w/ timestamp) that this gif is from?

Good enough for me :^)

I'm sorry you don't think we can do better.

Young, healthy, white only, at a university (educated or mostly educated), powerful imagery

This is where I draw the line. This is activism that inspires and sends bolts of fear in the hearts of our enemies.

This is the new phase, the jackboot wearing neo-nazi and mullet having redneck are no longer the image the popular consciousness will associate with white identity and pride.

blood and soil is the credo

What anime?

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET

It's actually becoming a gigantic joke. Have you noticed little children today - from middle school to high school - do nothing but joke about Nazism? It's no longer holding water. The memory is fading. Soon, the term "Nazi" and the name "Hitler" will be as far away from the European mind as Caligula and Nero.

And i'm sorry your wife's son is part of the alt-right.

it says alot that it's ok for blacks to march but as soon as whites march its dangerous and they're all nazis

Where were you the night White People woke up?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>the pasty, uncultured, sheltered suburban Wal-Mart shopper, fresh from mowing his lawn
>absolutely terrifying

>KKK
>nobody is wearing robes

>this is terrorism
>peaceably assembling

>educated or mostly educated

GOOD LORD

Leaving this here for those that want it

if a rally such as this is considered a death cry, then you leftist faggots aint doing so hot, are you?

That march should actually be scaring the living fuck out of the left.

That was pretty damned well organized. Lots of different groups, and they got out there marching in GOOD ORDER.

They did it without Sorosbux.

Organized white people. The left has forgotten what that looks like. They don't even remember to fear it.

"Nazis were there" is the absolute last takeaway from this event. They're completely overlooking the order, which is the quintessential whiteness that will crush them.

Feels good man....

its a joke yes but those jokes can still be deadly to some unstable fuckers like that Jeremy Joseph Christian who stabbed to death two people on a train, believing a muslim girl is part of a intercontinental conspiracy whos aim is to stop america from being great, its actually pretty dangerous shit

^ lol look at this larping faggot

IDK, sorry Mexico.

holy FUCK those guyts are so mcuh more badass when viewed from the outside-in.

the streams i saw were guys there in the group... outside.. holy shit I got goosebumps. That's legit intimidating.

FUCKING AWESOME.

I'm back

>This is NOT hyperbole.
LOL

>doesn't understand the "a" in larping stands for "action"

yeah fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=-uBEfcGNMd8

production value

>woke up

couldn't keep torches lit for more then 15 minutes and alska gut got panched and maced

Lol white people uninterrupted are able to have a 1k person march without burning shit or attacking anyone.

How will liberals ever recover?

Gtfo nigger, next time its with guns

I love how genuinely hurt you are by everyone's replies laughing at you

You know there's only one way out

Kill yourself

POST LEFTIST BUTTHURT PLS

guy

Sorry, this just isn't working anymore. It only makes us stronger and shows the others your true character.

Cool, I'm sure that'll play well

>marching is terrorism.
God damn, when the race war kicks off these faggots will be steamrolled.

Good luck with that, I have heard of several people who commited suicide when calling out the lord masters.

You don't belong in this country.

Your ancestors came here cause their ancestors lost to ours, and they recognize our culture is superior to their own. You will never escape this in a dozen centuries unless you are bread out and whitewashed. You will always live with the shame of knowing you are a second class citizen living off the creation of a people you are and always will be foreign to.

>He doesn't know why Virginia clay is red

you sure you wanna play that?

You can tell it's no longer a LARP when we're organized, motivated, and marching down the streets. Just look at all the commies ITT shitting themselves because they know that play time is over.

We're gonna hang you cunts.

I can smell the fear. Or maybe you just need a diaper change.

because mace and "panches" are new?

>niggers infiltrating whites only group
Kel, you started this war and we will end it, you act tough but we outnumber you chunks hate you, half of the spics hate you and you act like violent children. A war will end in your complete obliteration and we will revel in it. I work out, I shoot guns I practice tactical thinking and I have like minded friends, I am ready commie are you?

It was not preached to the crowd.

It was not taught by the state.

No man spoke it aloud

When the Saxon began to hate.

>thinking this achieves anything
Wew lad

>beta whites need the cover of nightfall and anonymity to muster up enough courage to just go outside and March
>meanwhile Jamal, Mohammad and Jorge openly beat up white cucks and white women cant spread their legs fast enough

>implying every commie group in the US isn't already infiltrated by the FBI

Made me laff.

Yeah, you guys are real edgy by shilling for the ZOG neoliberal establishment.