Why are there an abnormal amount of people starving in africa? Why is there just not enough food for them...

Why are there an abnormal amount of people starving in africa? Why is there just not enough food for them? Billions are given to them in foreign aid to help prevent this and yet they still have it the worst. How? Was it really evil whitey that came in and ribbed their lands of its resources so now they have nuffin (smfh)? Theres gotta be a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWnyTHVy5Mw
fao.org/docrep/015/i2497e/i2497e00.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers can't into farming.

They keep making more people and since their current level of population is only sustained by foreign aid, they're going to end up starving.

Because you can't eat lions.

they are literally retarded and we are retarded for feeding them. basically we give them aid, they fuck like bunnies, dont farm, dont work, dont do shit then 1000000000000000000 niggas to feed again. white guilt once again in malls collecting money.

Some of them can but they just can't compete with free food.

You have to understand what foreign aid really is and what it does. We're giving parents food for a day, so that their newborn children can starve tomorrow. These children are born to die from horrifying conditions, pictured and filmed for all to see. After our hearts are torn, more aid is given for more children born to die from the same horrifying conditions. And this will continue indefinitely generation after generation until we finally teach them to feed themselves, instead of feeding from the teat of foreigners.

also niggers

because 1% of whites owned a few black slaves 500 years ago. even though moslems owned and killed a lot more of them, and whites treated niggers better, the damage we did to black africans has crippled their ability to plan for the future.

>Why is there just not enough food for them?
Because they killed farmers there or took their land and gave it to people who didn't know how to use it properly.

Plus they started getting 'aid' in the form of food so they didn't see a desperate need to provide for themselves.

also the jews aren't responsible either, even though they controlled the slave trade and also comprised 50% of slave owners in america

They have no concept of the future

Nothing but colonial propaganda, Africa is a utopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWnyTHVy5Mw

Each time they get fed, they feel just good enough to fuck and make more mouths to feed.

Not thinking beyond their next orgasm is their problem.

you ever been around low iq people? Okay now imagine a whole continent of them where all they do is live in the moment. Fuck and make kids. The globalists are actually the good guys. That want to sterilize all these sentient chimps.

I hear the leaders there are corrupt as fuck. But didn't matter much, not many are still struggling. In 10 years, very few countries will have the problems the stereotypes of Africa has

The UN did a report on it:

Africa is a net food importer

fao.org/docrep/015/i2497e/i2497e00.pdf

TLDR; Globalism

Commies running the UN do all kinds of stuff to fuck up the free market so that local farmers can never afford to cover cost much less earn a profit. Meanwhile the commies running the EU enforce price controls which results in tons of food rotting going to waste. Similarly they pay farmers to make what could be productive farmland sit idle.

Those billions given in aid are detrimental to africa. It's essentially government subsidies and welfare all rolled up into one.

Because they're niggers. It doesn't help that (((charities))) are literal Ponzi schemes that don't even bother given you any kind of payout for getting some other goy involved (liked with a real Ponzi). Instead all you get are irl internal "likes" from your virtue signaling.
Very very sad.

>Africa is a utopia

This is true, Marvel told me so

90 percent of aid money goes to corrupt leaders to keep them and their country under the international banking cartels control. Africa has a lot of economic potential. There are jobs you can get in Africa that pay more then here in the states.

They are retarded and don't know a damn thing about running a country. They just sit there, shit in the streets, and wait for the foreign aid and gibs. They complain about mu racism and muh colonial oppression but they are too fucking stupid to realize that they cant do jack shit on their own besides eat, shit, and have 12 bastard kids

see pic for answer op

jesus christ.

sauce?