Abos

Are they real?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/search?biw=1920&bih=974&tbm=isch&q=turkey people&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFu_2e-tDVAhXIchQKHdEHBM8QhyYIMQ#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are real and stranger than fiction

yes they exist. no, they are not of consequence.

im abbo wat u wantig now cunt

Better than wh*Teoid subhumans

>Australians expect us to believe its not makeup

so many questions.

Roach jealous of the BWC

Roach whats it like to suck abo cock?

They are real, however they are not human.

Abos maybe the ugliest race of humans, I've never found a full blooded abo attractive.

Can abos even mate with other races or is their dna so different that the sperm/egg won’t even fertilize?

most abos are part white

See, I think they are probably not even human. There is plenty of evidence humans could interbreed freely with what we class as extinct ancestor species. I think its just a taboo topic no one dares research. Not that it matters how we class them with science mind you, abos gonna abo either way.

This is from a series called Black As

No it's pretty much researched. You do realise aboriginal blood has been studied for decades? You're perpetuating a lie.

Yes and they're the real missing link, I'm a proud believer in the out of Australia theory.

Dumbest people on earth.

Explain this

google.pl/search?biw=1920&bih=974&tbm=isch&q=turkey people&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFu_2e-tDVAhXIchQKHdEHBM8QhyYIMQ#imgrc=_

The definition of species is totally ambiguous, though. I don't think any researcher in any of the last 7 decades at least would have dared even suggest anything like what I'm saying, and since the definition of species is ambiguous, they can avoid doing so easily. It doesn't prove anything, and its just a made up human category anyway. At the end of the day, look at those brows and tell me you are the same thing as that. Not to say you are better, or they are worse. Just that the difference is obvious.

Fallout 5 footage

Hello my fellow Turkish friend! how was your ban?

We are most certainly real and we even use this site.

I'm not even sure what you're arguing. "The same thing" being bone structure? Skin pigment? Minor differences in genetic information? You literally aren't arguing anyrging other than calling an aboriginal person "that"

I'm saying with all other groups on Earth, I recognize common traits (and yes, this includes Africans), whether they be physical, or behavioral, or even cultural. With Abos, they are like aliens to me in appearance and habits. I know you lot used to class them as fauna until like the '50s or something, and hunt them, so I understand why its sensitive, but just because Aussies did bad things based on that premise, doesn't mean the premise was wrong, only the action.

They are unfortunately