TRUMP TELLS GUAM NUCLEAR THREAT A BOOST FOR TOURISM

Breaking - Phone call recording posted to Facebook by Guam's Governor reveals Trump boasting about the tourism and publicity benefits afforded to the island nation in the wake of NKs nuclear threats.

Is he right? Why would people swarm to the epicenter of a nuclear weapons crisis?

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/donald-trump-tells-guam-north-korean-threat-a-tourism-boost/8800768

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/donald-trump-tells-guam-north-korean-threat-a-tourism-boost/8800768
youtube.com/watch?v=911tF_Im6Is&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/donald-trump-tells-guam-north-korean-threat-a-tourism-boost/8800768

The ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) is a publicly funded media organisation. It does need receive advertising revenue through news article clicks.

>tfw the next nuclear bombings will be livestreamed

>Nukes in HD

Is there anything better than this?

in a perverse sort of way, yes
I had at least 4 coworkers today ask me were and what Guam was

It still needs to be archived

Why?

It's true. Japanese love Guam. What would be a better vacation then seeing a bunch of THAAD's interecept Nork missiles then B-1 bombers roll out 10 min later?

It is the will of out Nord masters

quaddimensional underwater backgammon

Flight Tickets are usually $1k plus so I doubt it.

ask this chamorro anything

Because after little Kimmie pussies out, there won't be a nuclear weapon crisis.

>Why would people swarm to the epicenter of a nuclear weapons crisis?
Because of the sheer number of people who had no idea Guam existed before

Because nobody believes the missiles will hit anything. They'll launch, drop into the ocean 100 miles away and then everyone in Guam will watch the greatest fireworks display on history over the Nork kingdom.

>Why would people swarm to the epicenter of a nuclear weapons crisis?

Because no one knew Guam existed before this week, now the entire world dose.

Yes, he is right. My first reaction was to check real estate prices. People get scared, prices drop. People recover from fear, prices rise.

I think the fireworks will start before the missiles hit the water.

>norkie missiles vs the THAAD interception

lmao Trump is so insane that I fucking love it

I fucking hope the Norks try something. I want to see what President Trump will do.

>Nork missiles getting past THAAD and Aegis

He's going to bomb the fucking shit out of them.

You think he won't do it or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=911tF_Im6Is&feature=youtu.be
vid related

NK is toast.

I want the Norks to launch a nuke that gets intercepted, and then Trump retaliates with 10 of our own.

We need a chance to show our teeth.

Trumps already backed them against the wall saying one more threat and they'll be sorry.

Kim Fat Shit hasn't said shit since.