youtu.be/02-0aaMAmOw

ITS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hvdIE8jRA-k?t=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When they surround the tranny and scream

"WE OUTNUMBER YOU WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS BITCH"

fucking based.

WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU!?!?! REMEMBER THE 20 PEOPLE WHO BRAVELY FOUGHT OFF FASCISM!!!

Is that a guy or a girl?

guy LARPing as a girl

LOL, guy is overdramatic and will perpetuate this "nightmare" he perceives

They are genderqueer. (they/them pronouns).

which is just a more modern way to say made up bullshit.
the left cant grasp they created this

Sad, just over the top. It's like sticking an arachnophobe in a room full of spiders!

He/she is obviously deranged but the anguish is very real. it's pathetic to watch...

She/he should be in a psycologist's clinic working to get the life on track, but NO ...society puts it on a pedestal and fetishizes it and politicizes it.

He's awfully melodramatic, isn't he?

I'm scared Sup Forums. There's still a spark of humanity that wonders if this is wrong... That we are the bad guys... I think about how I used to be a good person who just wanted to help people... but that spark grows smaller each passing day and I just want to burn the world...

HE is a BOY

but you're not allowed to say that in Canada

anyways, there were no lefties there because nobody paid them to be there. Shocker.

I can feel it..... my erection is growing..... the despair of crushing defeat? The smell of blood on the horizon!!!
>I'M SO TURNED ON!
youtu.be/hvdIE8jRA-k?t=35

stop saying she/he you fucking leaf
it's called it, or he with mental illness

I'm sorry! I regret too. I just really didn't want to pay the Obamacare tax penalty. My greed got us into this guise.

Top fucking kek.

Suggestion is one hell of a drug

>the police have abandoned us
i wonder fuckin' why.

i have never seen such a fucking glorious btfo before

>FUCK THE POLICE
>HELP, POLICE

>pigs in a blanket fry like bacon
OMG they abandoned Us!!!!

The cocksucker couldn't get 5 seconds into the vid without pointing out what year it is.

Seriously, if you ever time travel and want to confirm what year you've arrived in, just eavesdrop a liberal's conversation, they'll mention what year it is every few seconds.

yeah I don't get this at all

I mean, he's right. Next time thousands, not hundreds.

Where are you Sup Forums?

I love being comfy in my dorm room watching shit like this go down. What a great day, hope tomorrow is even better.

>The cocksucker couldn't get 5 seconds into the vid without pointing out what year it is.
Because its edited.

I feel like the Left confirms everything that is said about them with every histrionic meltdown.

Sup Forums was right again, really made me think

bump

>Tranny mentions the year
>Jew mentions a Jew toy

It's like a copypasta

He's a fucking faggot and should hang for being a fucking faggot

>they physically removed us from the statue

POETRY

As long as no acts of violence are committed, how could we be the bad guys? These "nazis" are marching for the principles their grandfathers who fought against Hitler would have supported with 10x fierceness.

Aren't these guys marching for policies less severe than anything FDR ever enacted?

anyone else hear their shrill voices get utterly filled with fear and trepidation? years of being so smug just ended right there. fucking faggots.

nazis in germany also thought they had it right. turns out they did some sick stuff
in in the end because of their ideal they had murdered millions of people and caused a war that killed 70M .
those early supporters didn't sign up for that, they thought they were fixing society

"We were 40 standing against HUNDREDS"
Melodramatic faggot makes it sound like they went through Normandy or something. XD

>The cocksucker couldn't get 5 seconds into the vid without pointing out what year it is.
Ok but what year is it tho ?

"the police abandoned us"

well turns out when you're the same group of protesters that will call for them to be fired and sent to prison in situations where there is no clear proof or even implied proof of guilt, you're gonna have a bad time

>where the fuck are you
At home playing video games on a friday night like every exciting no gf weekend

I love how quickly "punch all Nazis, fuck the police" was replaced by "it's 2017, why aren't the police saving us from the Nazis?"

nice fairytales

>in in the end because of their ideal they had murdered millions of people and caused a war that killed 70M .

no they didnt...

> but that spark grows smaller each passing day and I just want to burn the world...
If you want to see the world burn by all means go with the opposing side, enable homosexual ambiguity, wars that enable Israel to have the United States fight more, pedophilia, cultural marxism and everything else that is stood against, when they can dictate it all you will see the world set ablaze.

Holy shit. It's the SJW version of The Blair Witch Project. Thank you so much for the laughs user.

>those early supporters didn't sign up for that, they thought they were fixing society
His rhetoric was blatantly anti semitic at the commencement of the movement.

If it's a emotion that you can't back up with logic, it's conditioning. Break it.

>muh holocaust never haopened, it was all in good fun
gas yourself, you are true cancer for society
just like ours. yet most of us are not signing up for mass murder

wait is this thing supposed to be female?

>that voice KEK

>because of their ideal they had murdered millions of people

Ya, Allied bombing of supply forces is pretty fucked up

>jewish guy steps in
>MY FATHER WOULD SPIN IN HIS GRAVE LIKE A DREIDEL IF HE SAW THIS

kek

>just like ours.
What's anti semitic about trump?

nigger

Stop telling me what to write -- compose your own posts, I'll handle mine.

Now go eat a black dick. And fuck off

Communists and shitskins literally want to eradicate white children.

Pretty sure we're in the right by defending ourselves.

PREPARE FOR TOMORROW LADS
IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TO CHARLOTTESVILLE DO IT

I have my ears on the train tracks and the rattling is becoming louder and louder

>spinning like a dreidel

I mean Sup Forums, this manif, the movement. stop being naive

Damn little dramatic much?

it goes from.

1).this is OUR group (all organized and symmetrical, quiet) holding hands like kindergarten kids on a field trip

2) Looks at the opposition.

3) Somehow manages to screen all 4 hours in Schidnlers List in his head within 3 minutes, while spewing verbal diarrhea about why the SJW contingent decided to sit this one out

4) Event Over - in the back of cab.....hyperventilating, It;s dine. It took 4 minutes but that guy will never be the same again.

This is the best Current Year ever.

>the leaf would know
SAD

I totally would have been there if it was in driving distance, but I live in cuckifornia

>I mean Sup Forums, this manif, the movement. stop being naive
And Sup Forums is just one part of a huge movement. The nazi leader himself promoted harming jews. What prominent right wing leader does that today? Not even Spencer does that.

So here is a legitimate question, guys. At what point to we fucking erase faggotry like this from our society? I'm being serious. I don't know what to do or what steps to take, but our society is fucking circling the toilet bowl right now. The commies, fags, trannies, and leftists have got to go. How do we organize and contribute to waking people up instead of just shitposting on fucking Sup Forums?

lol Trump literally talking about how great a friend the many in his administration are to israel just yesterday. Get a fucking grip you loon.

Could fascism or an american version of fascism actually be forming?
Or just wishful larping thinking

Filing papers for an agencies classifying and deporting people non white is like a dream job for me

If your posts are shitting up our website we can't help but notice.

There is nothing Anti Semetic about Trump, he owes a large debt to the Rothschild only an idiot would bite the hand in which feeds them.

He should though when the time is ripe

No excuse. Dozens of people from SoCal are coming.

Heshe is right. Where the fuck were the sane people to counter-protest this problematic, white-supremacy affirming, trans destroying nightmare. This is the end, Drumpf's America has spoken, and true Americans no longer have a safe space from which to practice their politics of love and peace. I hope you're happy now Nazi scum.

C u r r e n t y e a r

this is the first step mate. ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111ONELEVENTY

is this the /torch/ general?

100% Glad mate,

I just heard about this a few days ago. I can't plan a vacation that fast, im not balling that hard.

All they had to do was keep their hands off our vidya

White Supremacist rallies are happening increasingly, and the numbers are growing immensely compared to probably to 50's
It already IS happening

I know the feel brother. I used to be a live and let live type and all that. But the left drove me a little more to the fascist side each and every day with their anti free speech and anti white shit.

Slowly i'm realizing that i'm not a libertarian anymore i'm a fascist. There is too many snakes that will use your freedoms and kindness against you. Whether it be bankers that abuse the laws to enrich themselves or its shitskins saying they are entitled to more than what we already gave them.

Kek it all started then.

EVERY FUCKING TIME Its the same god damn nigger rap for them. I wondered where the "UH HUH" was at the start, but wasn't disappointed a few seconds later. Holy fuck why does this trigger me so hard.
>If we like, rap guys, we can defeat the ebil facism!

Going back in time and telling 2016 about 2017 would be like going back and telling 2015 about 2016. I'm genuinely afraid of 2018.

Go if you can lad, I've got 3792 miles worth of the Atlantic blocking me from going whilst you've only got the 2548 miles.

If you've got nothing going on tomorrow then our lads will need you, shit is going to escalate.

Sup Forums I...I wanted separation, but I fear some of these guys are taking it too far. I don't want war or destruction, just separation.

You don't think these guys want genocide, do you? Are they taking the memes too far?

He has pictures on his twitter with a gun. I bet he's gonna shoot people tomorrow.

Also, what time should I be waking tomorrow? When does everything start?

The only thing left to do is push forward and find out.

I don't get it wasn't on Sup Forums apparently then

>THIS IS THE END
OF FUCKING KEKERY

Is this a tribute to Shia Labeouf's famous "He will not divide us"?

You've already basically got segregation anyway, there's very few neighbourhoods in America that are fully integrated from my understanding.
As you can see, segregation has done fuck all.

nigger here. Not even scared. seems like they would be ok with me as long as i don't fuck their womyn.

I hope they have a similar rally in a few months. I can pull that off.

I don't even consider myself a full-blown white supremacist, though. I would classify myself as a white nationalist who got pushed even further to right over the course of the past year. My point is that I'm concerned that we aren't doing enough, myself included. We need legitimate ideology and organization that appeals to the normies. I think a lot of us just shitpost here instead of doing things in real life to further this movement. I'm past the point where I'm tired of being told I'm evil solely for being a white male, and more intent on doing something to stamp that fucking trash ideology out.

Fear not, the Future is Bright

based on their selfies, they are basically just an attention whore. except not a hot blonde chick. instead they are a bi-racial, transgender, who is not aesthetically appealing. and thus. you have this manifestation of victimhood. this person genuinely has no clue who or what they are, and because of that, they fear who/what they have been told to fear. ie. the evil white male. yet you can clearly hear the undertones of how turned on they are when they start screaming and crying inside the circle of "neo nazayys"

it's common understanding now, that MTF Trans are really actualyl the MOST traditionally oriented "Female" stereotype, because they have an obsessoin with trying to "pass" as a real woman. they like MEN, they like straight manly men....they are after all a "woman" on the inside. Trans people are hated by gay people in reality, because Trans are extremely anti-homosexual in their sexual preference...technically.

make sense?

LGBT, is really just LGB (all sexual preferences), with the ugly duckling "T" (a gender representation) tacked on to the end. The "T" has no real intrinsic likeness to the LGB. it's just there because it is a "minority", thats what it has in common...and the fact that it is remotely related because it involves sex parts.

13 seconds in and i'm fucking dying laughing
>my father would spin in his grave like a dreidel if he saw this
holy fuck

bahahahaha

Look up gamergate

An entire congo line of naztis.
Oh my lordi