This is deep

This is deep

>batman in marvel

Well, the wealth, money and riches thing is true...

Slide thread. Sage.

>Talks about being humble
>Brags about his wealth and money.

Played himself like a damned fiddle

he literally was kangz
sage

super man is wealthier and stronger than batman but batman can still take him down so fuck u

>The Starks and Wayne's achieved everything through hard work and especially tony with his genius mind

>nigga was lucky enough to live on mountain of precious metal and became rich

We wuzz billionaise an shiieet

It is deep, in that it is a personification of black people's enormous inferiority complex. A fictional rich nigger is the only way they can feel powerful.

WE

> The only nigger that can say this is fictional
Seems about right.

Breddy sad, shaking muh dik, nigpai

Black nigger stands no chance.

>making nigger character reference Kendrick Lamar lol

This rustles me more than it should.

Telling Batman to sit down because you're a We Wuz

No...

Fuck

I use to like Black Panther. I had no idea he was an anti-white meme.

>more powerful
Bitch! Please! Professor X will make all 3 of them think they're giggling little school girls while Eric turns their empires to rubble. Also, did you assholes REALLY think they wouldn't have a black exploitation character in their franchise? It only make sense to branch out and sell products to the largest market available. Yes the SJW message will be in there. It's your own fault for not having a stronger brand recognition and better representatives.

Are you SERIOUS?
Having a DC character and Marvel Character adressing a black Marvel Character?

Is the person making this too stupid to know that Marvel and DC are seperate universes?

This is like Having Jesus and Aslan having a chat with Harry Potter. You just KNOW its going to be deep, significant, binding and true.

Wisdom.

Hopefully Marvel goes full KANGZ with Black Panther and alienates most of their audience. I'm so sick of capeshit.

ironman has lasers batman in his strongest form has the ultrasonic bat beacon i dont see how black panther can compete hes just a dude wearing bulletproof armor who knows karate

Didn't this marysue godmod nigger withhold a cancer cure from the world? How the fuck is this racist cunt a hero?

well obviously. xmen are way more powerful than anyone from the mcu or dc. both professor x and magneto could kill superman since he can probably be mind controlled and his blood is probably magnetic

>sit down
i hate that retort by niggers its so fucking weak but at the same time they say with such confidence like they put you in your place

>they say with such confidence like they put you in your place
>"white supremacist"

Every day I'm more and more convinced that logo is the first logo go-to for shills.

Black panther is the most racist motherfucker in their universe running a pure ethno state black panther is /ournigger/

what

Remember, while the rest of Africa is starving, dying of disease, thirst, war, being taken as slaves and worse the nation of Wakanda sits by and watches. No one hates niggers more than Wakanda.