Give me ONE reason i shouldn't be allowed to have consensual loving intercourse with my mare?

give me ONE reason i shouldn't be allowed to have consensual loving intercourse with my mare?
why the FUCK does the gubmint have the authority to tell me i can't have sex with my own animals in a consensual loving way where no one gets hurt?
fucking hundred year old bible laws, i swear to god it pisses me off so fucking much

if you have enough land and do it in an enclosed area where no one can see and never tell anyone literally no one will know

That horse is too small.

Listen your sick fuck

"Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law!"

The horse doesn't will this. You're violating its will. So now I'm going to violate your will and kill you slowly.

>fluffy threads on Sup Forums
Oh boy!

Die you fucker, I hope that poor horse hoof kicks your to death.

How is your dick even going to pleasure that horse? Have you seen a horses cock? There is no way to compete.

Honestly it doesn't make sense.
An animal can't consent? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

ikr?

like i fuck my goats pretty much daily and no one knows. pic related is my favorite girl been with her for 3 years now

no, that pony mare is JRHNBR.
even small pony mares have a big enough vagina to accomodate a human penis, even the smallest of pony stallions have a cock much bigger than any human would hope to compete with.

'm-m-muh consent!'
t. literally never been around a mare in heat. they consent like crazy you cuckould. pushing their wet winking pussy into your chest, and pinning you against a wall BEGGING for cock is consent.

no fluffy threads are literally autism. i love MLP and ponies, fluffy threads are fucking cancer.

thats the point, you cant rape a horse, you would be injured or die. i only have sex with consenting mares.

every single thread we get this fucking question.
YES. mares have total control over pussy muscles and can constrict down to be tight around ANY size dick. also, stallions are pre-mature ejaculators.
also mares have giant clits that would be easy to stimulate with your hands.

i love horses with big fat asses.

aren't goat and sheep the most normie for zooiphile's tastes?
dont sheep have vaginas almost identical to human?

>Czech
I feel ashamed of my country now

>sage

I really hope you die very painful deaths. Fucktards

Not too small for sex you degenerate.
Just too small in general.

The animal doesn't consent to riding. That shit is forced onto them until they break. Every time you ride a horse, remember that the horse was raped to ride.

Hou do you go about doing it?
I tried it with one of my bigger goats, and I couldn't really get the right height.
I tried it with a smaller goat, just sitting down and it worked better. I just pulled it's rear up onto my leg and pressed my dick in.
But this isnt natural for the goat, so I'm sure it was weird for it.

It also took me like 5 minutes to get it in, just pressing my dick as hard as I could in such a weird angle. Is this normal?

i wish they would kept my little politics

describe to us if you can what it is like to fuck a horse. How does it feel or compare to human vagina and does it feel really loose?

stop thats mean :(

give me an ACTUAL reason then, you whiteknight moralfags. why SHOULND'T i be allowed to fuck my mare when she is in heat and begging for it? assuming of course i dont do anything stupid, only do what she is comfortable with, and i dont hurt her like a retard with restraints or tearing some tissue? we both benefit from it.

/mlpol/ was fun, i loved being able to post HORSE PUSSY without being in a board surrounded by scat, fart, and cub threads.
/trash/ is still worthwhile just for the marecock and clop generals, though.

It's cute & all but that's no reason to fuck it, sort yourself out.

Love outside of marriage is a sin

Horse's have superior pussies and are more useful than women

Hey OP is you wanna fuck your horse you can do that. The only reason I could come up with was that it's a bit unusual, but that's just my opinion. You do you, man

T H I C C

true

but i want to fuck it because im attracted to animals.. .do you have any idea how much better a horse pussy is to a human pussy?

this also might be due in part the fact that i love MLP and have a horse waifu.

Have you actually fucked a horse before?

>give me ONE reason i shouldn't be allowed to have consensual loving intercourse with my mare
You're first mistake was getting into a position were you would have to defend yourself to other entirely
If you're gonna do it stfu up about it or you're asking for ousting

What makes it consensual from the mares side?

How do you appraise volition, or even velleity, in a mare?

I thought this would be a leaf when I saw the thread in the catalog

I don't care if you want to fuck horses.
Just don't act like that midget animal is normal.

FACE FIRST INTO A SLIDER

Slide thread ignore

Shut the fuck up. Whatever shitty thread falls off the catalogue deserves it.

m-maybe.

read the thread, maybe?

breddy good bait, tbqh

t. People that probably eat meat

I've eaten horse before, they sell it under the brand name 'beef' here in Great Britten

Nobody is stopping you. Really, you will never be caught if you own the animal and fuck it on your own property.

don't encourage him !