Are we being played?

So now the entire right wing get associated with racism?

Having white pride, wanting immigration reform, being against population replacement migrations, being in favour of traditional families, liberty and free speech, etc etc... all these reasonable common sense necessary concepts aren't racist, but are now being demonized through association with full blown race war reichfag edgy shit.

This is how they destroy civic nationalism and populism, by turning it into a monster that the general public can't sympathize with, and then shutting it down violently in the name of public safety.

IT'S A TRAP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>giving a fuck if people think you're racist

I completely agree with you but couldn't say it that as well as you lol. It's frustrating to say you're on the right and automatically be grouped with racists. And this is gonna make that even worse I think.

RACE WAR IS A TRAP

Most of us just wanted our monuments to stay

>So now the entire right wing get associated with racism
>now

most people aren't racist and will reject any movement that is

not all of the right wants to be grouped with a bunch of edgy racewar faggots

damned if you do, damned if you don't

notice these cautionary threads all pop up at once

ignore

>holding torches makes you a monster
CIA Concern-troll

>destroy civic nationalism and populism

GOOD.

>The largest gathering of pro-white right-wing ideologies in 50 years
>Is this a prank bro???
Fuck off this is the beginning of something beautiful

Only weak degenerates aren't racist, FUCKING DIE CANADIAN RETARD

Pic related

ADL / SPLC ' experts ' will be on the news shilling hard. You know the msm lurks here. Bait'em

racism is the most important thing in the world right now
needs more countersemitism though
we need everyone to start noticing coincidences

>everything short of communist liberalism is painted as racist nazism
>sudden people stop caring about being racist nazis, in fact some complete the circle and become actual racist nazis
>this is a trap

I'd say they should keep doing what they're doing. They're pushing people into two polar opposite extreme camps of blatant anti-white communists and white nationalists.

ok, good point
but now they have the potential to actually make the right racist, not just call us racist unfounded. but to have "proof" on this scale, with these visuals.

it just seems like this was planned to take us down really

and then there are guys like him, who maybe aren't at all racist, but are now lumped in with the kkk.

why should the right unite? uniting with people that literally want to kill or kick out all non-whites isn't in our best interest. nor is it even sane or feasible

they call you racist even if you're a flaming liberal, get over it

>I'm one of the good ones!

Lines were going to be drawn eventually. It's telling how committed to your ideals you are when you're afraid of further negative association. As if there wasn't an ample amount now.

civic nationalism does need to be destroyed though.

Why the fuck, would (((they))), who see people as sheep, give credence to a group whilst holden a massive rally?

The entire right-wing is already associated with racism, regardless of how you present yourself

And all those reasonable common sense necessary concepts are already getting slapped with the bigotry label

fucking leaf, did you expect us to be ashamed of protecting the white race?

>This is how they destroy civic nationalism and populism
Fuck off nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

what people want cant matter anymore
we are going to give people what they NEED
giving people what they WANT is how we end up in a fucking mess like this
GAS THE FUCKING KIKES

>o now the entire right wing get associated with racism?
yea.. because they wasn't doing that for teh last 20 years already
I know your probably bait but just encase you are not... holy fuck you are retarded

sage for concern trolling D&C reddit and /leftypol/ kikes

oh no we won't be able to be civic nationalists anymore

I'm a libertarian and I think white nationalism is a good thing right now. We need to increase European birth rates and save the white race.
The left has always called cried muh racism.

Nice tiki torches, but in all seriousness we can't let these guys get their hands on the torch fluid

of course it is.

identity politics for the blacky.
identity politics for the whitey.

all do identity politics nao!
it's the way of the future, senpai.

>civic nationalist
>the post
fuck off

>are now being demonized

Don't know if you haven't been paying attention--of course, you're fucking Canadian, so how could you--but the media has been mindlessly calling the right racist for decades now. This isn't anything new.

Trends dont continue linearly. lrn2statistics
And the Africans are overdue for another major drought/famine.

>most people aren't racist
You're full of shit. Most people don't express their racism outwardly, but that is not the same thing as not being racist.

Oh I can see which side the shills are posting on, any of us with eyes can see. You shills are fucking shit, I don't know what you are but you're fucking obvious that much I know.

>uniting with people that literally want to kick out all non-whites isn't in our best interest. nor is it even sane

ahahaha go back to /r/the_donald you retarded chink leaf

>invite and associate with literal KKK and neo-nazis
>wonder why you get labelled a racist

Not like the alt-right is doing itself any favors. Richard Spencer is heiling in meetings, and any online congregations like Sup Forums are filled with edgy tards screaming faggot and nigger at everyone.

The fight for free speech and an end to political correctness will come from classic and centrist liberals. Like always, right-wingers are a hammer in the tool box. Loud and heavy hitting, but blunt.

>leftists turn up the identity politics even more
>normie whites start to identity with their race more as the libs push identity politics
>whites start to think of themselves as a group with interests

how does this mean we are being played ?

our job is to convince white people to become 'racist' (I hate that word because really all we want is to be able to organize around our interests like blacks, asians and latinos)

>shilling for civic nationalism and populism
This is why you summerfags must leave
This will only push the movement and Overton Window further and further right until we can go no further except fight back

We have reached a point where there's a cultural chasm
The sodomite values of the loonies on the Left are not culturally compatible with the rest of us, and those sodomite values are hellbent on engulfing our ways of life rather than seeking coexistence.

Fpbp.

We don't need the masses.

You people have always called all of us racists. Your new trick was to demand that anti-racists with the wrong skin color stand in front of the group and self-criticize as closeted racists. Accysations if racism are now meaningless.

Racist is a slur invented by commies
Also, you're a fucking kike shill

>Richard Spencer is heiling in meetings
He never did that. The media just lied. Some people in the audience did and they turned out to be jews.

wow its almost like this is a shill trying to d&c after a great start to a rally

this is the end result of "intersectionality".
we just finished telling an entire generation that the most important thing in their lives is their race.

ooooooops

Fpbp

>thinking that the people who want more brown people would ever sympathise
Come on user. They called Mitt Romney a nazi who wanted to put minorities in shackles and wanted to take us back to the 50s. Fucking MITT ROMNEY. The dude was probably the most moderate republican candidate in a long long time.

This. They're going to call you racist regardless. Might as well show a little pride and backbone.

The word racist only has power over you if your let it. And they will call you that either way. Stop playing their game.

WHERE ARE YOU?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! OY VEY ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!!!
FASCISM IS BACK AND ONLY 40 PEOPLE STOOD AGAINST IT!!! HALP ME!!!

The MSM and Democrats already call you a Nazi. This rally didn't even have many Nazis at it. Richard Spencer isn't even a Nazi. But if you agreed with the Google Memo you are a Nazi according to the left. The generation that defeated Nazi Germany did not believe in interracial marriage. They did not want to be demographically replaced. How are these things synonymous with being a Nazi?

The left has always associated the right with racism, it's been that way for as long as I can remember

>we

first
Everyone is FREE to identify as they want .......
Except you white conservatives, you may have no identity or culture.

SHIT WE CAN'T BE RACIST

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

Truth, listen and praise

>This is how they destroy civic nationalism and populism, by turning it into a monster that the general public can't sympathize with, and then shutting it down violently in the name of public safety.

They've been doing that for a year

>ITS A TRAP
TRUSTING THE JEW IS A TRAP
FUCKING BURN YOURSELF LEAF

That doesn't even say anything because those categories are arbitrary. Why lump, say, India and China together? It makes as much sense as adding India's population to Europe's. And the continental boundaries themselves are biased. Europe is like a fifth the size of Africa, for instance.

PSA mein fuhrer

You can legislate closed or open borders and protect liberty and free speech, but BTFO with that trad family shit.

No one's stopping YOU from finding some brainless cum receptacle to be your house nigga and piglet maker -- but don't think you're going to legislate any of that shit.

This. If these people were smart, they would have tolerated the long-attempted Republican windmill-tilt that some Mestizos would ever vote for our side if only we were nice enough to them.
Instead the Democrats went triumphalist scorched earth, and we realized we have nothing to lose.

Stop worrying about what the enemy thinks about our various factions.

Also, the mainstream, Left & Right & Center, is obstructing the Human Biodiversity research in the sciences because they're afraid of what they are learning about IQ and ethnic differences that go beyond mere skin color

I am fine with having an alt right rally but why is it called unite the right? Fuck all of the alt lite cucks. We need to purge these faggots. They are our enemies

ah, but they hate being called racist, whether it's by the Left ("FUCK YOU, RACISTS!") or by the Right ("FUCK YEAH, YOU'RE RACIST, JOIN US!").

All those things you listed would get you classified as a nazi by the left. Civic nationalism is the ideology of failure. Join the movement that will retake this country.

It genuinely is an issue when in serious conversation though, and the entirety of media will label you as the bad ones. Children and idiots are very impressionable

Normal people are racist. Normal people are so racist that they're willing to pay a lot of money to live in an area far away from the blacks and browns.

We've already done generations of cucking and it goes nowhere, time for an openly racist movement.

>Only weak degenerates aren't racist
Or feminin 'humans' who care deeply what society thinks about their beliefs.

Trying to stop men from getting laid without paying for it becasue they had to pay for it.

Same here nigga, im so damn ashamed of bein white today. im gonna go neck myself. who wif me?

>implying this hasn't already happened
You fucking moron

I beg to differ. Most people ARE racist in one form or another, but are afraid of being called out in public as one. When this silent majority realizes this and stops being afraid, much can be accomplished.

>traditional families, liberty and free speech,
found the cuckservative

being called racist doesn't bother me, being associated with real actual racists in a very visual way being played up by the mainstream media to demonize my beliefs

THAT BOTHERS ME

AN OBVIOUS PLOT TO DISCREDIT THE ENTIRE CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT, AND WATCHING MORONS LIKE YOU FALL FOR IT. FUCKING FALLING FOR IT. STUPID

We're racist tho. And so it everyone since pattern recognition is a part of humans whether you like it or not. Only SJW cultists deny it.

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU FOR THE PAST YEAR?
I AM ASKING HONESTLY AND INFORMATIONALLY NOW, WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS LINE WILL WORK? DO YOU NOT REMEMBER IT NOT WORKING A VERY GREAT MANY TIMES BEFORE? DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE MEDIA DECLARING TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN TO BE OVER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK?

Be sure to film , document and citizens arrest the AGENTS PROVOCATURE , set ((( them ))) up.

...the entire right wing has always been associated with racism whether deserved or not. That won't ever stop. If you're not with them, you're racist.

They haven't wanted debate or dialogue in some time. I'm not even white nationalist, but I hate the Left with a passion in recent times.

wake up, you are forever racist in the eyes of the kikes and leftists. you can't change it, just embrace it.

The more it happens the less they'll care. That's what happened to me.

I don't give a fuck what the media says. They lied their way into irrelevance. Who honestly trusts the media at this point?

>So now the entire right wing get associated with racism?

This is the way it's always been, even before the election. No one is getting played. Fuck off leaf.

bro stop we already see your spacing. your IP looks like it came from reddit before here, too.

Thats fucking bullshit. Everyone one of you are pure evil in this website. You assume me and my entire race as "savages". I don't have any problems with white people, I don't date whitw girls, the vast majority in my neighborhood(hood as you megalomaniacs like to call it) are just trying to get by in life. I have white friends and neighbors, I wouldn't no pain on them at all. This whole entire board is complete lunacy!

This whole entire site is fucking insane, Jesus fucking Christ.

I though you faggots were all about WWII and Shitler?
This is just like a little nazi rally.
Or a klan rally.

Pretty much couldn't have done a worse PR move. Pretty funny.

The left already labels white men as racist for merely existing.

might as well roll with it.

>Being against "population replacement"
>Being a civic nationalist

Civic nationalism is white suicide. Nice try subtley slipping that one in there "fellow white man"

We're not conservative. We're NAZIS, FASCISTS AND COUNTER-SEMITES, YOU'RE ON OUR SHIP WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, MILQUETOAST PISSANT.

MSM has been labeling Sup Forums and company as the resurrection of Hitler himself for months, user.
Outrage fatigue is setting in, and people actually on the fence aren't giving a damn about being called Nazis in the face of being replaced by poos and robots.

You're still going to shoehorn your ethnic interests
In fact, you're doing it right now

>All those things you listed would get you classified as a nazi by the left. Civic nationalism is the ideology of failure. Join the movement that will retake this country.

Dude, I am a civic nationalist. And the media is widely reporting this unite the right thing as being fully 100% kkk racewar gas-the-kikes etc. And so many actual nazis are there and that's not helping, we should not unite with actual racists because then we lose the high ground.

Now civic nationalism is presented as fully blown actual racists. Because of association with actual racists. These nazis make us look bad, and that's the point I think. To blow this up all over the media and make every conservative look like an actual dangerous racist that must be stopped.

we are going to larp ourselves right into a strange reality.

>I am a civic nationalist.

Kill yourself.

>everyone one of you are pure evil in this website.

t. chaotic evil