Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_s9Kms9q54
youtube.com/watch?v=RlNdyMizhYg
google.com/search?q=india racism against blacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smart money is on STAFF OFFICER

Indians are shit-tier but i will have to go with them cus chinks never win wars.

> who will win?

The world

Mexico.

The global economy crashes bigly, say goodbye to your standard of living.

Chinese,if no nukes are allowed.

Pajeets are going to try to invade Chinkland and die from constapation when they realize there are no designated shitting streets in China.

China's army is obviously more powerful than india's but china will never go to war,
since the army of CCP's main function is to handle the country, unlike US and india
where country run on their own the RedLand is always on the verge of collapse.
Also, china knows than US will take full advantage of the situation.

So the best course of action for china is to scare off india.

Hypothetically speaking, if a war did break out, how likely is it that the Pakis would get involved?

Based on what? Lower population, lower fishing, lower pollution, we can gain regional influence over both countries and switch our goods production dependency off of china

Incredibly likely, they would join China the day war was declared.

jews

I hope they both lose and they all die. fuck chinks and poos

India.

China sucks dick at war and has a lot of enemies, bureaucrats and terrible conscripts lead by retarded generals. All munitions they over produced will be looted by their enemies after the conscripts flee the first sign of a battle.

>unlike US and india
Are you retarded?Same goes for india.India has more than 50 strong separatist movement going on and not to forget about their ongoing battle against Maoists.

user, you realize why there is a "rust belt" in the US, right? All the industrial machinery there is fucked/ taken apart. We won't be able to switch over to fully Independent production for a fairly long time, and by then the war would probably already be over.

This

I've heard a few people say that china's army, at least the infantry, is a army in name only. Only trained to squash riots and uprisings. If I was a betting man I'd put money on india.

You do realize I was talking about spreading the production of china to multiple countries right? I'm not saying build that shit here.

> chinks never win wars
> already beaten India in 1962

Almost 100%.
Except pak's government will neither give orders or declare war on inida.
But their army will definitely get involve in it.

Pakistan = army + govt. (2 entities)

Chinks would realistically btfo the poos as in reality their army is much better organized than the pile of poos India has, having put down the old Republic of China (Now Taiwanese govt.)'s army to gain control of Chinkland.

Shut up degenerate chink, you are only here to hate.
Anyone who understand india and china will know what i am saying.

There are 50 separatist moments in US and India because they are a democracy.
If it was china, there will be no movements, there will be a direct separation.

Porki muslim filth detected.
tell your allah to suck my dick, he hasen't completed his morning session.

To where? To the drug cartels in Mexico? They wouldn't do it. The Eurocucks? There's no way they would put down comfy service jobs for filty industrial work, not considering most of their industry is gone too. Where else is there? Niggerland?

youtu.be/G_s9Kms9q54

Leaked footage of Indian army prepairing for war with China. Save and download before youtube deletes it

You just proved my point you fucking idiot and US doesn't have same problem unlike you.

First of all, not a filthy paki refugee. (Arn't pakis and Indians both mudslimes anyways?) Secondly, I would gladly take a counteragument to my points rather than a dumb retort that further cements the idea that poos can do nothing except for shit in streets while screeching "superpower by 2030" with every clench.

POO IN ROO

VS

KUNG POO

>Those filthy Chinks will never expect a bomb in the toilets they love so much!

India bro is right about the role of CCP and their army and also about having separatist movement because of democracy. You are making us look like uneducated chimps and you probably are.

Only thing you proved is that you are a retard.

who gives a shit.
only good outcome is they both nuke the fuck out of each other and they cease to exist.

Never ever underestimate the ability of Chinese leadership to fuck up.

this
they better nuke each other

There is a difference between hey we will vote for leaving this country and using guns & violence for separatist movement.India has problems with the latter ones.Go suck pajeet dicks somewhere else yadev.
Fucking rape baby

Proxy or trekking?

Can you give an example of the Chink govt. showing incompetence?

12th post obvious post

What do you think white leaf?

pakis and indians are not mudslims.
the mudslim of india are pakis.

Also if you are not a muslim, prove it.
Say "allah is a faggot who love to slurp period blood mixed with diarrhea"

>the mudslim of india are pakis.
Ugh no something something mughal empire.

Does India have any military allies?

Yes plenty.Not in paper like NATO but they have plenty of support

The big two:
Great leap forward & cultural revolution

china already won
look at that flag, has a fucking solar system
meanwhile india has a butthole

Your cover got blown out, now shut your hole.

Mao was really an idiot in these revolution

Depends how far you wanna go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlNdyMizhYg

>implying you are not a village idiot who poo in streets and giving us bad name
at least Indians are progressing very rapidly and they have more millionaires than all of our population. You have noting on them you fucking retard.
>implying separatists don't deserve to be killed
I hope India also follow Chinese footsteps and kill all those maoists and other mudslime separatists.
Go back to sucking chink dick motherfucker. Get out of my country

>Say "allah is a faggot who love to slurp period blood mixed with diarrhea"
i'll do it, allah is an indian

Unlike your Hotel Taj it's nothing pajeet

Allah is faggot shit who jerks off trannies while slurping the menstral fluid of feminists with a aborted fetus stuck up his asshole.

Now, I know it's hard, but try to at least try to come up with some semblance of an argument instead of accusing me of being a filthy mudslime.

Not really.
But the fact that it's India vs China, then yeah.
Japan and US are the major ones and there are plenty others.

>Iraq

>at least Indians are progressing very rapidly and they have more millionaires than all of our population. You have noting on them you fucking retard.
Where did i say i have problems with pajeets?Good for them
>Go back to sucking chink dick motherfucker. Get out of my country
Yadav you know you don't belong here.Unlike you i don't live in poverty driven terai area.I live in a comfy town.You have to go back Yadav

china.
india has good armed forces but lacks in number. china will win based on numerical superiority and industrial capabilities.

Anything more recent than 60 years ago? Around that time India was just going from being English cuck poo to independent poo you know.

>comfy town
lmao good. At least you don't live in Kathmandu. Don't ever come here. ;)

Beautiful Pokhara area>Shit and unorganized Kathmandu .You know that yadav.How is water supply cut going for you lol

You like to suck chinese dick?
didn't they killed mudslims last year for not serving alcohol in the mosque.

you are a chink, are you trying to deny the fact that in past 100 years chinks(mainlanders) have devolved into sub-humans?

>Pokhara
wew lad, when is your town going to sink and disappear?
We get water twice a week. We have tanks where we store water and it's working out just fine. Melemchi is coming soon. :^)

who cares at least they have toilets

Chinese army is a meme how bluepilled is plebbit

Speak for yourself, fucking chimp nigger poo.

>wew lad, when is your town going to sink and disappear?
Probably in next 1000 years
>Melemchi is coming soon
I have been hearing this for past 14 years but in recent news they're telling it's getting close.How true it is?

HURR WE NEED CHYNA

fuck off, if china vanished the US would be just fine. you faggots keep feeding into the CHYNA plan.

No automation isn't going to supply everything, and your gibs isn't going to make you well off.

Chinese army will shit stomp India and the USA won't do shit to save you because China will trade NK for their own border integrity.

Enjoy Poo.

LOL how dumb you chinks are.
You just proved you are a degenerate chink.
You get butthurt every time i talk about chink LOL.
Get used to it.

Name 5 commie, fuckin commies will tell themselves anything for a narrative

Daily reminder that India's satellite is literally named SCAT. There have also been reports of POO falling from the skies. I think we haven't even begun to realize what Weapons India truly has.

You keep telling yourself that.

fpbp

At least try to come up with an counterargument, or are poos incapable of comprehending such complex concepts as intelligent discourse?

I think a poo just flew across the atmosphere from Pakistan and into the back of your mouth.

Oh my god where will get shitty phones, shitty cars, and shitty clothing from without china?
Oh wait. We can make it ourselves, and our economy will grow because of it.

Why you rooting for china, if india win you chinks will be free.

Gurkha land,entire Naga land,area of Kashmir, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Assam,ec.Do you need more examples?

Jesus, what the fuck is going on with that trade imbalance? How the fuck could it have gotten this fucking bad? Was no one even paying attention? How many people took part in this treason?

they said it will come before "next" dashain. lmao

Those complex words don't suit you inferior chink

See

We can only laugh .I have completely given up hope in this country.

>the factories are turned off so therefor they can never be turned back on
We can make new factories, we can fix and open the old ones. Stopping trade with china would do nothing but open new doors for us.

What? That you couldn't make cheap plastic shit that breaks the second you look at it yourselves?

Although China will probably win in a prolonged conflict), it will still lose at the end. Instead of tolerant relations and a "non-aligned" India, they're going to see an openly-hostile neighbor totally within the sphere of the west for decades and decades to come. Democracy itself will come to an end if India loses seeing how the populace already keeps voting for a far-right nationalist party.

Same.
At least we don't have niggers and jews and we can live in peace. r-right?

Thanks for proving my point that the majority of poos have just barely reached the intellual capacity of the common chimpanzee, only capable of throwing shit, akin to said chimpanzee, although the shit thrown in the poo's case are simplistic, elementary words that barely form coherent sentences.

> Melemchi is coming soon.
> Melemchi

WTF is Melemchi
(No I'm not googling it.. I want your [ironic] tribal knowledge, please)?

You dont need designated shitting streets in china because every street is a shitting street.

Pajeets are being flooded by niggers from Africa so it's only matter of time for us

It's a river.

Wait indias fllag has an actual anus on it? Bwahahahahaha

Toilets.

Unironically I believe Poos would win.

Melmamchi = river name
Melamchi drinking water project is what he's talking about

Taiwan numba 1!!!!!

I think they will act as a buffer zone for at least a 100 years
google.com/search?q=india racism against blacks which is good.
White libcucks think only whites can be racist but they don't know how we Asians are. lmao

Earth