F

F

F as in Fuck off

who fucking cares about that fat retard he had it coming he literally gets called out so he starts spamming black cocks on his twitter feed to be edgy.

Well done comrades

>caring about sargoy of cuckad

oh boo hoo, some stupid youkike twatter got banned.

you're not redpilled if your opinions need someone else telling you why they're valid

HA

OOOOOHHH NO NO NO NO HUOHUOHUIHUI
PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WELL IMAGINE MOI SHOCK

THE LEFFT ARE THE REEEL FASHISTS

S

Twitter is banning people left and right. The fact its people in the "limelight" with an actual following is whats makes this even more shocking.

How long until Trump himself is banned?

Anyone who uses Twitter should be banned from life.

a bunch of Sup Forumsacks probably reported him for the lulz. fuck him.

Never liked that faggot.

S

>I won't watch Trump's inauguration because it has prayers

T E R M I N A T E D

I, for one, find extreme satisfaction in e-celebs being harassed and silenced. Especially so when they are pseudointellectual manchildren

NEW VIDEO SOON EXPLAINING WHY HE DIDDNU NUFFIN AND THAT JACK IS AN ASSHOLE WITH A WHOLE 10 mins of poison passive aggression

this is funny as shit

Great. He will talk about this for atleast 6 months

Reminder that this should be illegal. Reminder that the 1st Amendment should be extended to publically traded companies so they can't do unethical shit like this.

my account was suspended before i even had any followers. or even tweeted anything. i even used an original picture of myself, with a mask on. it wanted me to enter my phone number. hahahaha
fuck social media. ive never even had a facebook. i dont give a fuck anymore

Going be at the message palor all night now.

>Twitter is banning people left and right
I would say mostly right..

LOOK AT DIS DUDE

Lol

>How long until Trump himself is banned?
Actually, let's assume this is their end goal. Banning other people with big followings suddenly makes sense: It sets a clear precedent, and makes banning Trump a lot less shocking when they actually pull the trigger.

Home improvement was a great show.

Kys shills