How do you interpret this Sup Forums?

Trump catchphrase takes off.
Is there any other interpretation?

compare the trend to pizzagate. It was an invented counter to something they were worried about, and it got flipped on them

So fake news didn't exist until Trump?

>Fake News
Was not coined by Trump, it was coined by the MSM to combat alternative news sources, like Sup Forums, Fakebook, Twitter and all that. It was hilarious watching it get turned around on them like it did. News is big business, you would have to be an insane person to think that the MSM is not going to try to protect their money machine. That's why they wanted to label alternative news sources, as fake. But it all blew up in their faces when they were all so wrong on election night, and it snowballed from there.

This user is correct.
This user is only half correct, because Trump catchphrases do takeoff, but this one was not his.

You faggots don't remember that "fake news" was created in unison by MSM to automatically discredit all non MSM sources..?

And that Trump brilliantly turned it around and now owns the term?

Wrong!

True, Trump actually appropriated it from them.

Fake news is the newest Jewish plot for world domination.

It was revolting to watch them try and paint anything that questioned Clinton's health or political corruption as "fake news" immediately. Really glad they got fucked as hard as they did for that.

Trump is the source of fake news.

I'm going to put this out there, send it right back if you don't like it, but after watching equal parts CNN and Fox News for the past few weeks, Fox News exhibits far more bias than CNN. Not saying CNN is perfect by any means, just an observation.

For example, just tonight on Fox News (in the past 30 minutes) I've heard mentions of the Clinton tarmac meeting and Benghazi.

Rupert Murdoch, ladies and gentlemen. He may as well be known as H.R. Hadden.

OMG OP you just fucking blew my mind! It's as if Kellyanne Conway coined the term just six months ago! How about you search up the trend for "covfefe" so you can blow our bitty little minds again!

This should not be astonishing to anyone besides Trumpets and geriatric Republicans.

What's up with Turkey?

>but this one was not his.
FAKE NEWS

You are fake news, motherfuckin shill.

>Assuming Turkey is red because pizzagate is most popular there.
All the other phrases would be translated into Turkish when Turks discuss them. Pizzagate lacks an adequate translation so would be searched for untranslated.

Only Turkey, though?

the trump team creating hypernormalization and confuse.

Yeah, and now that they lost control of it they are trying to push it as some Trump Orwellian media bullying shit.

Truly coward kikes.

Gas yourself OP

memes

That's a horrible thing to say and is not normal or healthy by any means. Please seek help.

The media first introduced the term as an apparent counter to stories coming out about the Madam. Then Trump and others noticed the label describes well to nearly everything the legacy media were pumping out.

That is their oldest.

McCain or Lindsey? Stand up.

Yeah that trend comparison is pretty fucking uncanny m8

Trump has the ability of putting a name on people /things that cut right to the bone.

I was there. It was literally trotted out directly in response to pizzagate across all the media simultaniously

That was the moment I actually started believing the "fake news" (seth rich, spirit cooking)