DIXIE LAND IS WHERE I WANNA MAKE MY FINAL STAAAAAAANND

>stands and removes hat

Yeeeeeaaaaaaa!
Give em hell boys!

I smell TREASON

youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ

DONT GET COCKY IT HASNT EVEN BEGONE

This is the End of the Night Before the Fight

Let the fire keep rising. Ohio sends regards.

>Civil War

You mean the War of Northern Aggression.

America is no longer a white nation. To defend the non-white United States over your local white communities is treason toward your own people.

You will never demographically reverse these trends. The only option for white people to establish their own country anymore is secession and war with their non-white overlords.

We won and would win again. Our genetic superiority guarantees victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=qK3H4JJ-8Bg

He should have killed himself when he had his mental breakdown

No problem. I'm sure once he figures out it was THE DEMOCRATS trying to fuck up the country AGAIN, he'd have no trouble sorting out the DEMOCRATS and their TREASON. Keep that in mind shitposter. The South was run by DEMOCRATS during the civil war.

so, will The Confederate South secede? I thought you guys liked Trump, you know.. the Yankee from New York whom you elected president.

forgive a confused yurofart, but I really like to know.

if Trump ever does face any sort of soft coup it will be Virginia boys and all kinds of southerners driving in to DC in their pickup trucks

With all that "superiority," you'd figure the South wouldn't have had their asses handed to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

why can't you guys admit that you lost the civil war and move on with your lives besides acting like you're all practicing for a position as an Olympic torch holder.

rural vs urban. not north vs south anymore. this a fagots trolling idiots thread or maybe a divide and conquer thread.

Do it again, uncle billy.

And again. And again. And AGAIN!

Nothin' holding you back but the air and a willin' mind ,billy.

It's California threatening to secede this time. It's still about Republicans taking away their brown slave labor though.

Fuck you, thats why.

OP here. Fuck you. That Rebel Yell gave me chills up my spine. The South Rises.

so are you telling me we will forever live in a country where we can't all just get along?

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

Shotgun weddings end in ugly divorces and bloody feuds. Round two is a comin' and and bluebellies are gonna get rekt.

some bro with a violin and a head full of rebel songs needs to head down there and get the party started.
The fire rises brothers.

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/south-park-seadge-of-gayness/

Literally this thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k
>the South is the most patriotic, decent part of this country today, it really is! Without the South this country would be in terrible shape

Don't make the white kids angry.

As a native Southerner...it's something I've waited for my entire life *Heavy breathing intensifies*

>not hanging the traitors in 1865
>letting the regroup and rebuild
>now have to deal with their silly "south will rise again" bullshit in 2017

THANKS, LINCOLN

youtube.com/watch?v=AO_vlmbd72o

Im part of Ohio and even I wish we weren't such faggots and supported the north.

>poor, uneducated whites
>fucking SWATHES of niggers
>both are welfare babies
Please fucking leave. I will support you the entire way. You know while we're at it, cut off the east and west coast too. Only the midwest gets to be America anymore.

Fucking hell, who would have thought the rebel yell would liberate America from the degenerate and absurdist policies of the cultural marxists and their globalist allies, godspeed user.

I fucking hope so.

GFY Yankee scum. We are not sorry and we don't give a damn what you think.