Operation Fuck With Charlottesville

Hey Sup Forums,

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the city of Charlotesville, VA. It is currently in the middle of a huge racial controversy, over some stupid ass statue of Robert E. Lee. The retarded liberals successfully got rid of the statue and renamed the park to Emancipation Park of some PC garbage like that. The white nationalists came to town in opposition of the ban, and pissed everyone in my town off as a result. I really don't give a shit about either side, as I believe both sides are wrong in this fight. Basically, I am your humble servant. I need some creative ideas to piss off both the far right and far left that inhabit this God-forsaken city. I will be running a dedicated 6 man crew of like minded people that are ready to do whatever it takes to piss everyone the fuck off. Fellow central Virginians are also invited to join in on the chaos. All suggestions, including illegal activities, are welcomed. Lets show the world that Sup Forums is still a force to be reckoned with. Shadilay, you magnificent bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iig-N_Kimlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanting to mess with those glorious protestors

Are you a fucking nigger? Why? That was quite possibly the greatest pro-white rally in decades.

Edgy. I'll fuck with whoever needs fucking with, and, as someone who's lived in this town for a while, everyone in the vicinity needs fucking with, including these torch people. I remember when Sup Forums was about more than shilling out and fighting for one side. Its kinda sad that I offer an opportunity to fuck with people on Sup Forums, and I get ridiculed. Sup Forums was the last place I thought I'd see conformity, but I guess we are all truly doomed.

shill thread

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=iig-N_Kimlw

100% some type of propaganda unit created this thread. Better off not reading any of the posts here

Make sure to write an email shabbos goyem

I thought these guys were supposed to be Alpha Chads? They look like schlubs.

I could whoop their butts

>I really don't give a shit about either side, as I believe both sides are wrong in this fight.

No, the people showing up to protect their heritage are right, you disgutins nonwhite kike locong liberal faggot.

/b is that way --->

SAGE MCCUMGUZZLING OP

stick a dildo in your ass and shout "drumpf is a cheeto"

hey shill, im going to hate fuck a black woman on your behalf. i hope your children get sickle cell, as we all know they probably will.

LOL they using citronella torches and larping as nazis. suburban white boys

dude no one cares

fuck off to Sup Forums where things are done for the "lulz" or whatever it's called nowdays

Even if cultural marxism did exist, I don't get what's so special about that?

Why wouldn't Marxists try to change society the same as any other group?

Is the altright cultural nazism? Why wouldn't they want to change society from the inside in the same manner of "cultural marxism"?

>I don't get what's so special about that?
It's not special, we're just trying to stop it.

dude nobody gives a fuck about Sup Forums....its just a tool to fuck with jews:)

See if UVA has an "interfaith prayer room" or something of the sort (you know, where muzzies frequent) and leave a picture of Muhammad

Why don't you go fuck with yourself? You need to be fucked with. You live there. It's all perfect.

Have you learned nothing from your time on here? We live in the information era, there is no excuse to sit idle, while quite literally the most important time for the West approaches. Whites are literally on the verge of WW3 and you're sitting here being edgy, thinking this is all just about "Le XDDD SHITPOSTS". Pick a side and fight for it. The world is at stake here

Operation KYS, cringelord

When blacks have Pro-black gatherings, Sup Forums spouts off about how racist they are, and how such gatherings are a danger to the future of the white race. Yet, when whites do the exact same thing back, and the leftists react the same way, suddenly, they're evil? Come on now, that hypocrisy is just downright embarrassing. Apparently, being a shill has gone from selling out a neutral point of view for a liberal one to having any opinion that isn't on the complete right of the political spectrum.

>Piss of the right
>Go with your gf or mum
>Bring at least 6 nigger
>Procede to start sucking their dicks while they run a train in your mum
Guaranteed trigger

>Piss off the left
>Dress as kkk
>Wear trump hat
>Claim races are a real thing
>Praise jesus

Based Murdoch Murdoch tshirt

>See if UVA has an "interfaith prayer room" or something of the sort (you know, where muzzies frequent) and leave a picture of Muhammad

Now that's an idea. UVa has been well known for its "safe spaces" for a while now.

>mustache matt in the middle
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONGGGG

No, it's more like you came here expecting people to fellate your ego and people decided not to, so now
>Sup Forums has failed
Get fucked, shitstain.

They create most threads

how about go and fuck yourself left cuck

>Moustache Matt
>Guy in a Murdoch Murdoch t-shirt
I love the leakage

well we're not your personal army, fag.

And we aren't agent provocateurs.

shill thread dont bump
sage

Water balloon launcher and water balloons filled with piss. duh.

Holy shit he has a Murdoch Murdoch shirt

FUCKING CRINGE

>is a flaggot
>has a stupid idea
>pol bites
>mfw
its like pottery

Youre fucking retarded. I swear to god, every fragile fuck here is living in a hysteria.

Sorry was at work. What did I miss?

Dress as a KKK member, bring a black friend, and just dance around to music from the Civil War Era (alternating between Union/Confed songs). Drink some Amerifat pissbear with the nigger too, and make sure everyone can see you while you're doing so.

>how to fuck wit them
Go fuck yourself in the ass with your Doritos covered fingers you faggot.

wait someone bought one?