Tfw only attracted to arab girls

>tfw only attracted to arab girls

move to the uk

Even Japs are more attractive.

Blonde white chicks with braids are still top tier.

>tfw only attracted to monster girls

he's fine where he is for that fetish.

She looks like a spic to me.

kek

Cheeky

It goes
Northern white
Southern White
Middle eastern
Jap
Latina
Every other gook and chink
Poos
Niggresses

>tfw only attracted to European Jewish girls

FUCKING HITLER

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN MY CHANCES AT GETTING A CUTE JEWISH GIRL TO CALL ME HUBBY AND SHOWER MY CHILDREN WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION

desu starting to grow a hijab fetish desu

The look the same as latinas.

Don't blame him, he didn't kill any jew.

They moved to USA and Israel. If they are the same people but live on different continent, you suddenly arent attracted to them?

>Southern White
are you trying to imply southern europe is white

Jewish girls in America tend to be stuck up cunts or hyper-religious and thus unavailable. Israeli ones seem to be either IDF propaganda chicks who flaunt their sexuality too much or religious zealots.

Pre-WW2 European ones seemed to be more conservative, but not to the point of excess. Also they came in so many flavors, Dutch, German, French, Danish, Latvian, Russian, Polish, Czech, Serb, Ukrainian. All those pools to choose from and the Nazis had to fucking ruin it in the name of their crackpot racial theories.

>crackpot racial theories
>proven by modern genetics and migratory studies indicating at most two origin points post-5000 BC and substantial inbreeding only matched by arabs

uhm try again sweetie

The Nazis literally believed "muh Indo-Aryan race" were the founders of literally every civilization and they were all blond-haired and blue eyed. At the same time, they carried out a wholesale genocide against the Roma, who actually are Indo-Aryan in origin.

You can't get anymore crackpot than that.

>leaf
>1 post
>cherrypicking

sage and kys.

There are still a few around Europe. They are not the prettiest, but above average - have a at personality and tend to be very smart. Plus if you're a titguy Jewish QTS are the best..

I dated a French Jew once and she was a horrible person, Hitler did you a favour m8.

Don't forget the wheat fields you faggot

I am too user, but Iranians are superior to Arab girls.