I WAS AT THE TORCH MARCH LAST NIGHT

Update:

-At least 1000 people showed, the facebook event for the actual event had 700 confirmed attendees and a ton more showed the day BEFORE (draw your own conclusions)
-Town is PACKED, choke-full of white nationalists
-We all looked uniform (how the fuck did we pull this off?)
-Rumors are going around Antifa is bussing in 4000 BLM baboons today

Yes, confirmed, this is BIGGER than Berkeley or Portland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU29iI94x5I
youtube.com/watch?v=dysnKiXUlRU
youtube.com/watch?v=dNZrq2iK87k
youtube.com/watch?v=fDLEyB4GR2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enough of the fucking faggot threads already fuck

No one fucking cares, you mings are being Pinocchio by the elite puppeteers and are to dumb to see it, fuckin simps.

If the rumors of Antifa bussing in feral BLM niggers are true, there is almost a 100% chance of casualties tomorrow. Both from BLM singling out lone WNs and caving their heads in and from guys on the right pulling out their CCs and blasting a nigger that gets a little too confident and puts their hands on them

>-Rumors are going around Antifa is bussing in 4000 BLM baboons today

that's one way to get the cool, popular people to come hang out with you

Good

Bring it

Battle for charleston has began!!!

Anyone at the event, stay safe, lads.
Expect fireworks. Be prepared.
This is a great thing, a beautiful start. But it must be defended. They're coming to take away your freedoms, don't let them. If they attack, you motherfuckers defend, and GET IT ON VIDEO.

You better be carrying coz that shit will get crazy tomorrow

Good. Gooooood.
Everything is proceeding as we have foreseen.

>tfw you think the line ends then it pans out and you see a shit ton more

Don't forget the WNs having police and national guard protection.

keep organised there bros.
Hold your ground and stick together and the zulus will bounce off your shield wall.

This is what we need.

Where were yu when the race war finally started?

What are the gun laws in that state like?

Can they defend themselves?

Fuarrrrk, I wish I was there right now. When will my small country hold a white rally :( I want to hang some Jews badly

this is how wars start. its fine when its 1000 lefties vs. 50 righties, or 1000 righties against 50 lefties, but when its 1000 against 1000 shit starts going down. it wont just be confined to the rallies, either, thats just where people will get identified. both sides will dox each other and houses will start getting firebombed in the middle of the night. dont underestimate how quickly kids will start getting killed as collateral. if you want to participate in this kind of stuff, then you need to make sure you have good networks of people in your life, make friends at the rallies and become friends in real life and start becoming more security-conscious.. have people to call at a moments notice because this is going to get ugly quick if this escalates now. stay safe anons, and your safety is only ensured if you work together and start seeing each other as family. godspeed. protect yourself and your families above all else, and if anyone tries to come after you outside of the context of a rally, make a grave example of them. also try to have fun while you do all this, nobody will want to join in with you if you arent having fun. have patriot cookups and bbqs and all that kind of thing. have white racists alongside black nationalists also, dont exclude people. i suggest finetuning your rhetoric instead of just i hate this i hate that, make sure you communicate care and concern instead of hate. im proud of you american faggots for this.

Anon5 was right about the civil war shit, no wonder why the shills are pissed

Yes.

Nice work OP. Be on message tomorrow. We are all depending on you. Good optics.

Yep. Concealed carry is totally legal.

The UVA campus is gun-free so no carry there, but other than that yeah. Free fire zone.

Nice try, kike shill. The (((elites))) fear nationalism, they are on YOUR side.

I know I need my daily dose of Sup Forums btfo threads.

The mayor is on the side of the protesters, he even stated in on his kikebook page.

ever seen a person get help up by an armed robber while at work doing a low paid job? they just hand over the money. now watch what happens when someone points a gun at that mans baby in his own home. that is the difference and that is why these bussed in faggots will cut and run. these cunts actually have to put out ads on the internet and pay people then drive them there physically to get them to participate, they have no convictions. dont be afraid of them.

nice try shills. better luck next time.

Anyone watched that extreme Baked Alaska LARPING?

He is a faggot and an obnoxious drunk

>If the rumors of Antifa bussing in feral BLM niggers are true, there is almost a 100% chance of casualties tomorrow.
This sentence. Just what timeline are we in!?

Yeah it's nuts. COME COME COME

youtube.com/watch?v=aU29iI94x5I

Virginia is open carry, but not on campus.... however there are other ways

g-goy i-i don't approve of you h-holocausting me like zis

I never paid attention to that specific larper

Quick rundown?

check the archive

I support this.

all the right has to do is NOT use violence and we win over 80% of the general public.

the left has lost SO many people with their violence and fucking up cars and bank machines and breaking windows, etc.
It is a gift to the right, but you guys insist on destroying yourselves the same way.

wtf, don't you have ANY foresight??

Good God what a fucking time to be alive

hes a fucking schizophrenic retard who has never been right about anything. you might as well consult chicken entrails
>civil war
wow, what a prediction. took a genius or an insider to see it

He thinks giants the size of mountains used to live on earth and you can still find their bones. Antarctica has a hole in it leading to the center of the earth, and there used to be massive world trees that grew into space

anon5 is a schizo larper, if you really want to get a feel for how crazy he is, just go to an archive and start searching for his posts.

But if you want to take my word on it, just outright ignore anything he says.

IT'S A
TRAP
R
A
TRAP
HOW BASIC ARE YOU NOT TO SEE THIS
4d chess is being used against us, stop thinking in 2d moves. we are the pawns not the chessmasters in this coming civil race war

>wtf, don't you have ANY foresight??
what else do you expect from literal nazis?
they are gonna fuck the meme wave we have built and crash incredibly onto the floor

it always ends like this, the wave emboldens retards who cross the line and ruin it for everyone else

be safe praying for you all

what did i just say you fucking idiot. i didnt endorse violence in one single word of my comment. read a comment before replying you dopey canadian cunt.

Pretty much this. Normie Whites actually envy the ability of Blacks to organize without being called racist. If pro-White movements are shown to be full of reasonable and respectable people then the hysteria goes away. People who should be our allies have been scared away by thinking that we just want to lynch niggers and gas Jews. Show that you care about White issues and watch a movement form.

4d chess isn't real. Scott Adams just used it to sell books and to convince normies that Trump was just a secret centrist. Propaganda works, so does building an IRL movement, and sometimes you get lucky. That's some real shit.

I'm obviously not American, but it's very good and encouraging to see a show like that. Who would have thought the idea of white nationalism would be on the rise these days? I can't wait to see where this all goes.

A little late now, I guess, but for the next one...what do people think about getting pic related printed on a poster? Too much?

Hello officer

So the race war is finally starting? Will Trump use nukes?

Anyone stop to verify that these fagots fucking around in the dark were actually right wing and not more of the paid rioters making asses of themselves?

except they're not just pro white, they're pro kicking out every non white person, violently if required, from the country.

this is unrealistic and basically we've lost the battle for public opinion if racists show up to "unite" with us.

white pride is fine, just kick out the nazis. they aren't helping

>4d chess isn't real

youtube.com/watch?v=dysnKiXUlRU

6:06 ;)

Better hope not.

>>that flag
>>no flag?
>>That flag

Welp checks out , and makes perfect sense.

kys cuck, non-whites have to go back

>yfw the swarm of footage/pics of white people getting killed

Yup, it's gonna be a shitshow

I'll just be getting comfy watching some streams from here

>4d chess isn't real
yeah i don't even know what scott adams said and i don't care

people are making moves that are not out in the open or immediately obvious to low level thinking. big moves. people started calling that sort of thing 4d chess, thats what the term refers to now.

Sause?

The Nazis were a 1930s German workers' party. How are they relevant to events occurring in a different hemisphere/century?

We're all Nazis though. If you are White you are a Nazi. It doesn't matter if you voted for Trump, Clinton, 3rd party, or stayed home. They hate you for being White. They hate you for existing. If a non-White listens to you they are called Nazis too. The left has proven they are not interested in debate. The left wants to win. All White people are racist. Remember that. That's why Cernovich is on the ADL shit list with David Duke. Even if you say you aren't racist, you are.

>The mayor
Doesn't matter when the police have stated they will protect the first amendment right of the protesters and a federal judge has given them the go-ahead to proceed with the event they have a permit for. Who do you think the law enforcement is willing to follow, the self-admitted anti-white mayor, or the constitution?

Pinocchio had no strings.

even King Nigger himself couldn't control a crowd of bussed-in Nubians, watching the inevitable smackdown on these paid "protesters" will be so enjoyable

it goes the same place it went last time, a movement to stop degeneracy and change the country for the better is hijacked by crazy shit and everything spirals into a race war, and then afterwards the left comes back to a country in ruins to spread degeneracy once again. an endless cycle

IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

To every single one of /ourlads/ doesn't matter if you're skinny-fat mongoloid, if you can back our boys up do it, a body is a body no matter the shape.
The leftist hordes will see the success of this march and their own paltry opposition as a direct insult to them, if our boys get outnumbered things will get ugly.

Also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNZrq2iK87k

Van goes here

you faggots need back up?

youtube.com/watch?v=fDLEyB4GR2Q

I was at the march in Berlin, you fagget

The heil hitler timeline. No, we are shifting into a new age spiritually. Kalki will come in 2022. It's not bullshit, just watch and see what happens.

>simps
muhfuggin bixnood

Hacking isn't 4d chess, it's something else entirely. The 4d chess meme was started by Scott Adams to say that when Trump said something the media thought was crazy he was really just using his super brain to trick them. Trump has turned out to be a decent president, but the man is still mortal and subject to the same rules as anyone else.

>Richard Spencer gets a bunch of LARPers to act like klansmen
>It's almost like the media was ready for it
oh, huh, it's almost like it's all bullshit

i wish i could be there with my brothers. be safe out there guys, and kill some commies for me.

>tfw the good guys show up.

m-murdoc chan is that you?

THANKS FOR THE POINTLESS SEMANTICS AUTISMO

4d chess means whatever people say it means

>crediting richard spencer

shills are spooked yall

>you mings

you want race war

i give you race war

faggot pigs

>tfw the real race war happens and its a faggy chanology raid

No, I just grabbed this when he visited Sup Forums. This image too.

Well Satan I suppose words have transcended meaning after all. While I was busy being anti-Semitic you were being anti-Semantic. I have been checkmated and accept my fate.

lol we are a thousand dimensions past 4d Canadian bro, don't let this morons push your clear thought down, spectacle politics are old as shit, we are transversing meta-layers at the speed of light

7 years ago people were growing and funding their own biggest oposition, making it purity-spiral every other oposition group, and later deflating it in a spectacular maner in order to have a free way to power.

Who even knows what layer of meta they are at now?

Don't forget theres proof for this being a normal strategy, published by wikileaks, the DNC paved the way for Trump to win the Republican nomination

4d chess means doing covert moves in which the enemy betrays himself because he is a layer of naivety below you

For example: Falsely emboldening your oposition (or a possible radical group) and make them gather at a public spot in order to hack them and get them and their personal data in a list for future use

Antifa wrote a guide to any comrades who want to show up. And it's on the level of a third grade field trip's necessities list, to the point I seriously think they might start handing out parental permission slips that need to be signed.

Am I the only one here that thinks this is scary?
It is worse than nazism.
It is a burger version of it.
Like nazism plus 1 chromosome.

Wow, you guys are not very intelligent are you? You remember these mass demonstrations BLM and liberals had back during the elections? Did you see how badly it backfired? Maybe if you use your brain, you'll realize that mass demonstrations with scary things like fire and looting don't appeal to the mass public. We're not getting more people on the side of conservatism by scaring them. We're better than this.

What civil war shit?

Modern fascism is the ultimate expression of insecurity. Frog Nazis are insecure about their manliness, sexuality, self-esteem and determination so they took on a political ideology that revolves around keeping straight white men at the absolute top of the pecking order at all costs. They've been duped into believing that unwavering, ruthless self interest (with bullshit racial and sexual identity politics at the forefront) will erase all self-doubt and make them a better person. Subjugating others is a part of this insecure ego-driven ideology, and so they do so. Empathy for people they cannot relate to goes out the window, and they come up with any excuse they can to justify subjugating those they view as lower than them. Such bullshit excuses can be observed in this very thread :^)

The difference is, cunt, our fire is in controlled torches and there is no looting on our side.
The other side is bussing in people to chimp out. This will be filmed, and my gods will it reflect badly on the left.

>the DNC paved the way for Trump to win the Republican nomination
>tfw reading the emails about how they want him to win the primary, because Hilary could easily defeat him
>tfw she loses
I wonder how angry and stupid they felt when Trump was firmly keeping her under that glass ceiling

Just try to keep the white guys there safe. We don't need to lose the brave ones.

There's so much wrong with this post I hardly know where to start, oh wait, I do know where. There was nothing in Wikileaks of the sort you fucking retarded faggot (and possible shill.) All it was was a casual email saying "DURRR HEY WE SHOULD LIKE SUPPORT TRUMP OR CRUZ, BECAUSE WE WILL BEAT THEM SOOOOO EASILY."

Quit LARPing and lying you nigger brainlet.

kek confirms... looks good user

How exactly is achieving ego-moral-superiority via submission not an even greater expression of insecurity

Kek