Charlottesville

Can someone please give me some insight on whether this is a racist event or not, twitter, google, etc is being very unclear.

its pretty fucking embarrassing and does nothing to help the cause really and only plays into the trump supporters are racist narrative

>is a political gathering created by a white nationalist/nazi racist or not

how do you retards even get dressed in the mornings?

I've never seen more shills on Sup Forums before today.

"goys goys, it's racist to carry torches at night during a protest"

hello D&C countersignalling kike shill

so it's your first day

>plays into trump supporters are racist narrative

agreed, but i couldnt give less of a fuck, considering that the vast majority of POC libs are racist as well, at least from my observable viewpoint.

>telling the truth is D&C
This kind of shit is stupid and its the same reason we don't tolerate nazi larpers in /ptg/, I get you like the hitler larping shit but the movement is too important to let silly shit like this derail it.

>false flagging /ptg/
Pathetic

i didnt know who it was created by, i didnt look that far into it. thanks for informing me

>hurr durr I like TRS and spencer false flagging against Trump
Fuck off, please never come to /ptg/ which is basically the last decent thread on this board

yeah, because the left needed evidence to run that narrative.

Now all we will hear is how racist and bigoted we are. What a folly, how could we possibly discredit ourselves in the eyes of the left.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP THEM THINKING THAT ANYWAY.

No matter how hard you cuck about not being racist they will call you racist. Cucking hard on not being racist is a losing strategy.

Yes, that's a good goy, don't show pride in anything, stay home, be lazy, don't speak out, conform conform conform, yes that's a good goy now go to the movie theater and make sure to pay your shekels for our propag....i mean cinematic work of art!

>only plays into the trump supporters are racist narrative
They are

no we're not, we elected trump on jobs, making our military strong again and kicking gangs like ms-13 out

you can show your pride without trying to cosplay KKK marches

@137047918
Fuck off schlomo

All I know is that Sup Forums is currently being raided to oblivion.

see

>@137047918
what the fuck man

What's this about?
Southerner here, the kkk is pretty much dead, living in shadows
I don't know what this unite the right thing is about, but who's stupid enough to put their name to this AND the klan

Americans are truly the nation of larpers.

this makes me happy

IT WAS RACIST BUT RACISM IS OKAY

TIME TO END THE STIGMA SURROUNDING ADVOCATING FOR WHITE INTERESTS

It's Pussy Hat tier shit that everyone will forget within a week

It's a flash point and has historical significance for those who follow history, anything short of this comes from the mouth of the Jew.

This isn't reddit you lying liberal fuck. You are about as transparent as glass.

Nah, this protest is funded and led by leftists. Trying to divide and conquer "conservatives".

Just put the sheet over my head and let gravity do it's work.
This. There is nothing inherently racist about the aesthetics that the media influencers build their narratives around.
Torches are much less a symbol of ethnic tribalism than the Hijab. No one has a torch put upon them to hold all day everyday from a young age.
What would be the argument against that?
> Oh but the HISTORY of that expression.
i.e the mythos that we have made the foundations of society.