Holy fuck the internet is on fire

The rally tonight is no joke, this is an historical point in history. Every single social media site from youtube, facebook, reddit, twitter everywhere you look white people have just fucking had it.

This is a happening. This is fucking important. This is a flash point. The media will be done with Russia, the rise of a new political era will be on the minds of the media from here on out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel it m8. Can't sleep I'm so fucking hyped

I don't use social media because it's garbage. What exactly is going on, people bitching or what?

No one takes your shitty white male safespace rally seriously bruh

Fuck u

Shut your face cunt.

Daily reminder this was the plan all along. Either go all the way or prepared to be crushed brutally into the centre.

This is the phase of white ethnic independence = evil. In the US, Propped up by CIA plants.

Pic related. Be extremely careful. This feels too soon. Most people are not desperate enough yet. The Mass Man needs to suffer to learn.

gurgle and swallow with nut up and shut up

HAHAHAHAHAH they're scared boys, they know its coming, the tide of history is just and yet slow

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

there's nothing about Charlottesville on the front page of reddit
I doubt this was as historic as you're trying to make it out to be.

What's going on? How can I partake?

CHEST BRRRAAPPPPP

Anyone stop to verify that these fagots fucking around in the dark were actually right wing and not more of the paid rioters making asses of themselves?

Scared?

>bruh

Nigger detected administering zyklon B

(((Reddit)))

Fuck off

Are you triggered? Mr permantly aggrieved minority

I think you mean

chest C L A P P

We Spanish are afraid of a civil war. And I can tell you it starts with things like this. Radical left and right leading the political discourse. Sooner or later violence erupts and becomes unavoidable for everyone to take a stance. Either with us or against us.

OP clearly brought up reddit as a source of this spreading "everywhere," which apparently it isn't. Can you fucking read?

>what is the most pathetic dead cat bounce in political history

We will be back to blacked by 2018 or perhaps even sooner. All Trump getting elected did was guarantee an actual Marxist was going to win later and made us all pretend Scalia didn't eat hamburgers his whole life.

Probably not.

>NOTHING MATTERS BRO, MIGHT AS WELL STOP TRYING

Kill yourself.

my blood is pumping and i cannot sleep. this is it.

What have I been missing

I propose we name this dindu Antifa(g) that was yelling and flipping off /ourguys/ yesterday. How about Loud Nigress? Add her to the likes of Trigglypuff, Carl the Cuck, and Luke Crywalker

Goddamnit Sup Forums stop fucking up my posts

This is some shit, my great grandfather was in the Spanish civil war, my dad was in the Salvadoran civil war, now I gotta defend myself against my own American brethren in another civil war, they're niggers but don't change the fact that some most hispanics have been brain washed and are gay tranny loving commies now leaving out the Lord from their heart.

When will it end

Literally nothing will come from this except probably more shaming of white people and white cucks coming out of the woodwork apologizing on their behalf.

I refuse to believe so many people here are actually this fucking stupid.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Thank you for this advice, a civil war is just what my country needs.

Oh hello again, faggot.
REMINDER: All these threads are being posted by the same dude trying to stir up violence.

This. I hope this turns into something big. I'm excited.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>when leftists protest its a total clusterfuck of retarded SJWs running every which way screeching and kicking over trash cans, they scatter at the first sign of any opposition
>when we protest its disciplined, organized, ominous
who would win?

you're scared little nigger. get keen to be farm equipment again.

I see you, faggot.

alt right had a pre game rally with tiki torches and scared the left to the point that the only 20 antifa members that did show up left in tears I shit you not

The truth is, there was an organized rally to push the narrative of a rising white supremacist movement in order to embolden idiots to start a race war and create a chilling effect to keep people from jumping on the MAGA wagon.

Charlottesville 2017 is the Rubicon. We are to the point of a White renaissance or death. Europa watches with hope as well as every White Man in North America.

Fuck up cunt you are done for.

Lol. Movements like this are going to embolden more communities to take down Confederate statues. As far as they're concerned, this response confirms it was the right thing to do.

And they will get their shit stomped by more on the right.

hahaha how the fuck is iconoclasm real nigga just turn up in a massive rally on the day of removal hahaha

Of all races to fuck with who in their right mind picks whitey?

But you should. Oh you really should.

They were already going to take down the monuments faggot. You don't win anything by cucking and appeasing people who hate your race and want to see it erased from history. If you refuse to fight a fight guess what, your enemies stomp all over you while you offer no resistance.

"bruh" Fucking illiterate neckbeard fuck

Shut up breh no one's a neckbeard here

Hi Neckbeard

Why have you cry babys been posting sad pics when i tease you recently..
Makes me laugh even more

Nevermore

some faggots with torches. who cares?

Can I get a best video of the event?

>when i tease you recently

Because I'm teasing you back

2/10 b8

Oh I insinuated that was you in the pic.
Let us just call it a draw..

>handful of permavirgins trying to imitate Nazi torch marches
Fuck off, losers, you will be curbstomped and roped when it's about time.

False flag incoming. False "Nazi" will kill a peaceful liberal. Every MSM camera will be on it. Coincidence, of course.

Screencap this

Wait. I spent the day off the internet and didn't watch TV yesterday. What the fuck did I miss?

Necesitamos lo que america hace
Una guerra civil, nuestros partidos ahora solo son o una cabala de judios pretendiendo odiarse entre ellos o communistas mandaran a españa al infierno

Obviously Niglets and the far left don't realise what happened the last time they push whites to the edge

War is on the horizon gents.

>Historical point in history
You dumb nigger, every point in history is a historical point

youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw
Have a look what you missed in 24 hour, videos a bit shitty but you'll get the idea

I care. I could sell those torches.

>handful of permavirgins trying to imitate Muslim women

What did he mean by this?

Wait, that actually happened? Nice.

Who is larping ?

no its fucking not you 14 year old retard

I never heard of it until I stopped by here for Korea memes

The statues aren't magic, dude. The statues are merely an excuse to hold a rally, and the rally WAS important because this is the largest mass-gathering of far-right people in America in decades. Each time these rallies grow larger. We're on the verge of a viable far-right ethno-nationalist movement in America, if the Left wants to help us do it by accelerating their retarded behavior, GOOD. The more people we can assemble the faster the overton window will shift.

The optics on this are amazing. These "far right loonies" are normal looking people who behave themselves, and the opposition is so pathetic and weak that there's not even a gay "punch nazis" angle to pursue.

Trust me on this, I've been doing this since before you were born, the absolute best thing for a political movement is being resisted at first, and then visibly destroying the resistance. The next rally is going to be fucking gigantic. Charlottesville may actually be a turning point, though I doubt this is THE turning point very much. It will only accelerate from here however.

Someone lit a torch too close to an entryway, an argument ensued over whether the 25 foot rule was violated, then a black guy walked up and aimed his gun at the two white dudes then randomly pointed it at the only other black person there and fired. A little shocking but we all know shooting dice and each other is what blacks have an affinity for. Genetics. Science.

>These "far right loonies" are normal looking people who behave themselves

Stroke of brilliance, that.

Contrast that with a bunch of black-clad, hooded faggots whacking people with bike locks with their smelly dreadlocks flying.

Just watching the videos makes my house reek of patchouli and BO.

>this is an historical point in history.
Seriously, kill yourself.

I dearly hope so. The anger is rising fast. How sure is the left that it really wants that?

Both are larping. You are larping.
I just think some fascist-larping torch march is the epitome of degeneracy.
When it's about time people will kill these subhumans off, nobody is interested in Hitler 2.0.

keep telling that to yourself

>larping

"When the forces of darkness came for my father, they were wearing chinos...

"CHINOS!"

Keep telling yourself a faggot leading millions of germans into death is some kind of father figure, fag.
You lack german spine, cocksucker.

They're not fascist, they're white supremacist. Idiot.

dude.....meds

>big difference
Keep telling that to yourself.

>german
>spine

C'mon, Fritz. Even if you had spines, there's nothing in your cucked country to stand up for.

Not very logical. Besides the organisers of the rally are all well known. It's not like some undercover fed is pulling the strings. The internet has made these things too transparent for that shit to happen anymore. When they try it they get Lara Loomer. Its a fucking job m8

>white people get pissed off for one night
>multiple attempts to divide and conquer
>frantic keyboard smashing not working to no avail
It's happening. I'll keep saying it, you pushed us to far.

There is something:
Rationality and efficiency while the world is becoming a paranoid wreck.
This is real germany, not some SS-flag hoarding 56%er not speaking a single word german.
This is world 2.0 and not some ethnostate-larp getting us nowhere.
If you want to deal with problems you have to have an unbiased view on reality and not be a fearful faggot going crazy because of muh muh.

There is a difference. Fascism is some sort of cucked civic nationalism with a "race of the spirit", it's literal leftist crap with lots of statism and all that shit.
White supremacism, or rather ethno nationalism, is all about creating an ethnostate and defend white people interest.

So yeah, there is a big difference. I don't know if you're a genuine cuck or just one of these apes NGOs bring everyday, but consider opening a dictionary sometimes.

Take all my energy cunt.
Also I’m on my second bottle of Wild Turkey but I can still pharma back to consciousness any time I like if you want to push me.
I cyber for the Red & White, but if any brother from the 81 would rather suck up to coons than kick nigger fucking teeth in then I'm out and all you cunts can go fight mestizos on the yard,
Stand up for your race or I'll doxx all you cunts.
Nah, just jokes. Oopsee they just v& my progsee.
HAMC

Back to The_Donald with you

I do and im not noone you faggot

What exaclty are you referring to

No, no it isnt

I follow all the typical news outlets and didnt hear about this until I came here

Can't win back the masses now fuckboy. Maybe still in Europe but sure as fuck not in America

I'm going to ask with zero sarcasm or hostility this one question:

Do you think the way in which things are being handled by governments, politicians and the elites is fair to people in the world (I mean all people)? Do you believe they're acting in good faith and with no sinister intent? If not, then do you believe they should be held accountable for gross negligence that results in death, economic hardship and lack of security for the majority of the worlds population?

If you do think that, then what's your preferred solution? More of whats being implemented? The ostrich approach? I'm actually wondering.