The Netherlands has been without a government for 150 days

>The Netherlands has been without a government for 150 days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nz_bOu0ex80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol coalition talks still running long??
If only Geert had won

And they're stuck okay?

Maybe the AnCaps were right after all?

Did any kind of happening happen at 8.35

We've had an 'outgoing' cabinet that still functions for 150 days.

The fucking party cartel. Baudet where are you

but can't make any controversial or long lasting decisions. Seriously wtf Holland?

They're becoming less outgoing day by day, I can tell you that.

Geert is an idiot. Our lord and savior is Baudet.

>The Netherlands has been without a government for 150 years
Thats how it read it and I believed it too

Fix your country Tandpastas

Our country is irrelevant anyways

Your country has the potential to be great again. The Dutch spirit lives on, and is waiting to be unleashed again.

At least the greens are out of the coalition talks
If Geert had won coalition talks would probably last even longer.

Re-elections when?

>that pic
Baudet is probably the most accurate one. Jesus did not have long hair; the bible says that it's a disgrace when men have long hair.

stop with sending poisonous eggs everywhere wooden shoes man

Me too >_< wtf

Belgium has been without a government for 541 days once. Didn't hurt them either.

It's funny though, if garbage collectors decide to stop working, a city will become a stinking hellhole in a week or two. Look at what happened to Lviv, Ukraine.
On the other hand, if the "most important" and best paid people in the country stop working, nothing happens at all and people's lives just continue on as normal.

>best paid people
No. Politicians are puppets to the best paid people.

>Member of the EU.
>Doesn't have a government.

Pick one.

Bible wasnt written until after Christ died you daft cunt
What does the Torah say? (He was jewish)

>tiny areolas during pregnancy
Fucking how? Or do they get distorted only after beginning of breastfeeding?

No government no problem.

>(He was jewish)
Then the motherfucker got what he deserved. Trying to trick people he shouod be worshipped.

Based Dutch Ancaps

wtf I love ancap now

It was written by Jesus' disciples and I doubt they would have put that part in if Jesus had long hair.

I really, really like this picture. Can I save it?

The renaissance fleet of the 21st century awaits!

Dutch people are waking up, but the majority is still blue pilled cucks and with the whole demographic replacement that's going on, it might be too late to turn the ship around before we become another sweden/belgium/germoney/canada

wasnt there an article in a popular newspaper or TV show that talked about the kalergi plan recently?

And we're still doing fine.

Literally nothing ever happens in this country and I love it.

DAT KOMT ERVAN ALS JULLIE GEEN WILDERS STEMMEN MAAR DIE KANKER HOMO VAN EEN BAUT(det)...

De KANKER en jullie moeder.

Is there any chance that Geert gets in because the other options don't work?

nederland is al net zo slecht als zweden
:^)
ik zie geen verschil tussen nederland en zweden wanneer ik daar ben

Ooit in Malmö geweest?
Volgens mij hoort die stad ondertussen gewoon bij het kalifaat van IS

ik kom uit zweden en ik zie hier net zoveel immigrants als in zweden?
of ik moet echt ongeluk hebben met waar ik woon in nederland

Ja dan zit je waarschijnlijk in Den Haag, Amsterdam of Rotterdam. In delen van die steden Is het een dierentuin met al die apen.

nope
ik zit in noord-brabant en zelfs hier zie ik alleen somalis

Excuse me, we do have a government, it's just that the leftie government we previously had gets to take a little longer to rule.

Although I hope Pechtold finally grows some testicles and demands his policies go through. He should have done so from the beginning - there literally is no coalition possible without D66. Sadly this spineless prick is spreading his ass for big CU dick

Klinkt als een flinke portie pech of het is toch veel erger geworden de laatste tijd

The thorah sais you never tip a waitress unless you want to justify expenses in your account book, but if you have a restaurant you have to make your employees ask for tips, so comands Yawheh

Limburg hier, gelukkig is hier nog een sterke conservatieve wind aan het waaien. Het noorden moet eventjes flink hun beste beentje voort gaan zetten voordat jullie lepra zich verspreid naar ons.
LAVENDELREVOLUTIE

Meh. Nice try.

>wees Limburg
>heb geen moslims
>allemaal PVV

Ik snap dit nooit. In de randstad word ik dagelijks geconfronteerd met allochtone shenenigans. Waarom is dan het pvv-bolwerk juist daar? Op een gegeven moment moet er toch een tolerantiegrens overschreden worden

Omdat Limburg 50 jaar geleden al geconfronteerd was met makakken.

idk, dit is al zo sinds ik in nederland ben gaan wonen

So that's why they shitpost so much, it's a cry for help

Don't blame me I voted LP.

lp?
waar is deze manga van :(

De enige echte immigranten die wij hadden destijds kwamen hierheen om in de mijnen te werken. Toen deze gesloten werden was er te weinig werk dus veel ervan zijn verhuist naar de randstad en dergelijke. Zodoende zijn wij een hele generatie immigranten en hun nakomelingen bespaart gebleven. De enige echte immigranten die hier zijn komen uit westerse landen of degene die hier geplaatst zijn door de noodwillende quotes van de overheid. Daar los van heeft onze katholieke zuil nooit echt een brug willen slaan met buitenstaanders waardoor het niet echt mogelijk was voor hen om überhaupt te integreren. Veel limburgers praten als eerste taal hun eigen dialect, deze verbondenheid met een lokale cultuur heeft voor een conservatieve insteek gezorgd. Ik moet met angst zeggen dat door de vlamende promotie van multiculturalisme er steeds meer bijkomen, mede omdat onze hoofdstad (Maastricht) de zware penis van Europa en de LOLTOLERANTIEXD buitenlandsw studenten in zich heeft steken.

Wilders behaves as controlled opposition. He praises the jew and his party eats up most of the farther-right votes, while he is being excluded from any coalition before the elections even started. Basically, he is preventing the right to truly have an influence in politics and is sabotaging any attempt to actually achieve something. The sooner he leaves the stage the better.

sterf af svp

Well, that's a thing in Nederland Coalitionland

>FvD is the better opti-
For everyone who doesn't understand Dutch, pic related is the second man of FvD saying that "integration is easy if foreign men sleep with Dutch woman". No joke.

Doesn't make any difference, the Netherlands has been and will be ran by europhile jews.

It's all yours my friend.
also stop using reddit spacing fagtron

Can I start selling kids drugs made by voluntary slaves then?

the previous government is still in charge until they can form a new one

And he is right. Just look at Brazil. He is just talking about integration, not praising it. He is literally saying that race-mixing will 'blend all the colors together so there is only brown left'.

this lmao

>>The Netherlands has been without a government for 150 days

And thing are going much better than 6 months ago.

Really makes you think.

He doesn't say it's a good thing though.

Hiddema is a master of hiding his true powerlevel, so he only gives out vague hints. Remember that interview wherein he hinted why Moskowitz is, or used to be a big name in the Dutch legal scene?

In de Randstad zijn we veel te druk bezig met hard werken en veel geld verdienen om ons over moslims zorgen te maken.

Limburgers zijn ontevreden niet vanwege buitenlanders maar omdat wij Hollanders hun hele provincie leeg hebber geroofd. - dit durven ze niet toe te geven dus praten ze liever over moslims omdat ze denken dat randstedelingen dat vervelend vinden.

Yes he does.

And it's fully in line with the Zionist agenda of FvD.
It's an elitist party aimed to destroy the lower classes and encouraging racemixing is part of it.

Omdat de EU Limburg ontzettend hard heeft genaaid sinds 1999. Maastricht is de stad met de grootste anti-EU sentiment in heel Nederland, terwijl de EU in zijn huidige vorm daar ontstond. Bovendien kunnen ze de rookwolken van Brussel zien als een van die eikels uit Molenbeek hun gebruikelijke ding doen.

>Zionist agenda
>aimed to destroy the lower classes and encouraging racemixing is part of it.
You're talking out of your ass, buddy. Thierry literally said he is against the homeopathic diluting of the Dutch people with all the other peoples of the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=nz_bOu0ex80

Go hang yourself, shill.

I'm totally fine with this fuck that faggot Rutte and his Commie Groenlinks coalition

Piece of shit sold himself out for second time and people STILL VOTE FOR HIM

Geert is literally Shabbos Goy like Trump

>implying you need one

They are trying to figure out how to withstand the upcoming hard opposition. If they screw up their parties are done next elections and they definately do not want that.

>and his Commie Groenlinks coalition

have you been living under a rock?

Coalition with Groenlinks failed.
It's a Christian-Right coalition they are trying to form now.

Our standards of living are still too high for mass awakening of the sheep. slowly things are changing, but it could be too slow.

He also says "grachtengordel elite" while literally living on the grachtengordel himself.

Just tricks to get the stupid commoners to vote for him before he destroys them.
Typical Jew tactics.

>CHU
>Right

They're even bigger cucks desu

We elected Jeb Bush for 2nd time

Christian-Right coalition.

As in: a coalition - get that?
Made up of.....Christian parties.....and......right-wing parties *gasp*

Are you 12?

You are legit retarded if you think those Christian parties are Right Wing

They'll take even more Arabs under pretext that they want to "convert them"

Ga naar Laren, was daar laatst, 99% wit. De andere 1% was Jüden.

>a can't read

The dutch only want their share of the money. If that means selling out their own people they will. Jew culture rules the Netherlands don't be fooled.

Dat er een anti-randstand sentiment heerst ontken ik niet, maar om andere redenen dat jij denkt. Hier los van ben je volgens mij nijdig over jullie huidige situatie. Ga onze provincie niet schaden naargelang jullie linksleunende sentiment. Zijn wij leeggerooft? In zekere zin ja, maar alsnog blijven limburgers in Limburg want wij hebben in ieder geval een gevoel van commune en gedeelde normen en waarde. De randstad is een beerput die zo snel mogelijk gesaneert moet worden

Boys wie gaan er hier allemaal bbqen met Thierry vanavond?

Perhaps it's the best tyme to take over Belgium.

uhhhh je moeder

Belgians are cucked beyond belief

They would rather live with French than their people because they're ((((Catholic)))))

>Look at what happened to Lviv, Ukraine.
Or a major Greek city during the (((troika))) debt crisis.

Voted FvD but the idiots are acting too elitair. It's so fucking annoying because they isolate themselves from growing. They need some dutch ''nuchterheid'', someone that counts every penny and is strict on useless spending like a fucking jaguar. That someone will gain the MKB, middle class and ZZP respect and will make the party truely big.

Zij weten nog wat ze te verliezen hebben. Een eigen identiteit. Urk, Volendam idem. Daarom deed de Thierrmynator het daar zo goed

Nah, we learned from the jew and out-jewed the jew. When we trade we trade something valueble and when we are open to refugees we are ''open to refugees'' and try to do everything to annoy them the fuck out.

Lefties made an entire parasitic economy in NGO's on government money though. That has to but off.

Yeah, not sure what he was thinking.

>whole demographic replacement
None of our minorities have high breeding rates.

Onderweg

That is probably a true statement.
He doesn't say that's what he wants though.

>Our standards of living are still too high for mass awakening of the sheep
I know that feel brah
Everyone here only cares about their own little bubble of friends and family.
It fucking sucks man, alll identity and culture just gets thrown down the bin with the intermixation of cultural-economic turbo-capitalism and cultural marxism.

Wat? Waar?

Lucky bastards.

Bijna niemand is katholiek de dag van vandaag en als we zo cucked zijn dan zou het makkelijk moeten zijn om je land terug te nemen. Annex us

Doe de groeten en vraag wat hij denkt over de connectie van Rothschild met Israel.

Eet smakelijk!

>You are legit retarded if you think those Christian parties are Right Wing
not what he's saying
you must actually be 12