Poland & America thread. Eastern Europe: The Rising Economic Power

Americans and Poles get in here. All Eastern Europeans who believe in Eastern Europe's future welcome too.

>Germany failed Eastern Europe
>Germany failed US interests
>Germany is a cucked nation
>Germany uses brain power and cheap skilled labor from Eastern Europe
>Germany's economy could collapse from the slightest recession because it's a cucked economy

Meanwhile:

>US and Poland are becoming bros, the new strategic partnership of Europe
>Poland is not cucked like Germany was
>Bright future ahead for an Eastern European trade bloc
>Many in the US believe Eastern Europe is the next rising economic power and investment hub in the region

The US and Poland are going to make Europe great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

androidspin.com/2015/10/14/samsung-is-relocating-its-european-headquarters-to-warsaw-poland/
cdprojekt.com/pl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The wages man
they're killing us

>rising economic power

>brain power
>Eastern Europe
Nice joke.

Lets revoke all the aid we send to the kikes and send it to people who are actually useful for a change.

Pissing off Merkel alone has to be worth a few billion.

I've never been prouder to be part Polish to see you guys telling the EU to fuck off daily. Give em hell.

It'll get better.

Hungary is one of the predicted rising stars FYI. The coming years will be good for Hungary.

At least we have enough of brains to not take millions of subsaharian animals to our country. Can you say that about yourself, pastanigger?

IT sector is only real hope of poland
androidspin.com/2015/10/14/samsung-is-relocating-its-european-headquarters-to-warsaw-poland/
cdprojekt.com/pl/

>Ukraine is damaged by war.
>Greece is 300.000.000.000.000.000 in debt with shit government.
>Belarus.
>Bulgaria has 300 euros a month average wage.

If you were educated a little, you'd know that most of our intelligence (professors, teachers, etc) were executed during WW2
we were basically left with plebes, so it takes time to recover, but out IT and tech is top tier now, only missing thing is capital.
Your country on the other hand is changing into nigger-tier mud hut africa desert.
You won't be welcome in eastern europe

The map isn't representative. It's just a random map. Greece isn't really included in the new stuff going on. Your cucked post kind of explains why.

Eastern Europe already has the brain power needed. If you look at stats at skilled people working abroad (brain drain), it's easy to see that the right economic circumstances will bring them all home and lead to major growth.

The potential is there already and the US is now taking that very seriously, as in more seriously than we take Germany. All Poland and many other nations there need is a spark to start their rise to economic power.

gdp growth this year : 4 % gdp
projections for next 3 years : 3,5-4,5%

I think its pretty good

> rising power of eastern europe """economics"""
thanks for the laughs this early in the morning, burgerlard

>Germany
They make sure we are pleb-tier
without US telling them to fuck-off we can do fuck-all

your country isn't even 90% white and that's according to burger standards so you are getting a lot of leeway.

saged

Gu fuck yourself burger mongrels, we dont need your patting on a back.

Give us back our 50 years under communism if you really want to be friends

come home polack

V4 is 15th world economy
russsia is 12th

>without US telling them to fuck-off we can do fuck-all

Lol all i read in OP was GERMANY CU.CK CU.CK CU.CK

have nothing but respect for my polish brothers

bump for interest.

So it it takes 4 of you to make a proper country?

The United States is a PROTESTANT country, Catholicucks here are the equivalence of protestants in Europe.

Christian Orthodoxy and Catholicism are more left wing than Protestantism in the U.S. The KKK was against Jews, niggers, and Catholics.

Friendly reminder*

Estonia would be honored to be part of the new Eastern Europe alliance, with Poland leading it. We will renew our ties with USA. Estonia and Poland spend 2% on their defense, because we value freedom, just like USA.

Fuck Merkel, fuck Macron, fuck Brussels.

I couldn't give less shit but love these threads anyway. Have you noticed how the mere idea of eastern europe advancing from its 3rd/2nd world status triggers people?

Westerners are genuinely afraid of someone else becoming "equal" to them. They much prefer their little rich, developed "club" to stay the same.

thread is about "eastern europe" as a whole

I absolutely don't mean this as an insult but I believe Eastern Europe will never be as rich as the current state of Western Europe.
You are beginning to suffer from the consequences of an ageing population while the economy isn't really strong. This ageing will probably impede growth after a certain level.

Based post

Pooland : rising economic slavic power..... HAHAHAHAHA

I dont think ageing society will be a problem in near and distant future. Currently whole world sees problem with automation of many jobs and development of AI and IT. There is too much people, not too little.

The table is turning though, Western Europe is turning into nigger-tier countries, white people are already minority in some big cities.
With this number of niggers you won't be able to compete with any country, except some shithole in Africa.
You can dream it's not the case, but look out the window.

It's because we're backward barbarians to them.
We don't share their liberal ideology. The left here is at best center-left parties led by ex-commies who want to keep their power and don't really give a shit about progressiveness. There are some parties that went full commies but they are a joke and most people would fucking riot if they won.

it'll only happen when we drop the old rusty commie shackles

>Kekistan
>still with no clay

bump for Solidarnosc
, although I actually was surprised to read in 3 different sources speculations of Poland's rise in the coming era.

I used to owrk as a job student in a car manufacturing company, and it blew my mind how much already is automated. It seems reasonable to expect that this trend will continue. The remaining manufacturing jobs will be mindless repetitive work you'd rather outsource to Asian sweatshops.
But I think services are way harder to automate.
Things like nursing, teaching will probably take way longer to automate. Even then, a country would be better off with a larger population for geostrategic purposes.
You forgot to include Cuc.k XDDD in your worthless rant

>(((Solidarnosc)))
hero of that movement, Lech "Bolek" Wałęsa was commie collaborator and overall asshole

>worthless rant
butthurt? i know what it's like to live among niggers, i spent 10 years in London,
you are just depressed, and getting passive aggressive,
maybe go for a walk to a forest, if you have any, it helps to relax

And you guys have 95% blue eyed volk
and the fastest internet on Earth.

SCORE!!!
(Polac)

Well no shit, you expect the commies NOT to play both roles in the propaganda machine?
the Kotwice then, or the fuckin Phalanx formation

I don't care what kinda jewish bullshit you need to do for your .12USD, I know where home is.

OP is right, its actually happening

Italy (Rank12) has a higher gdp than russia

And even with niggers, you STILL come here to clean the toilets
what does that tell you about poland?

Because estonians and finns are the same people and russians with blue eyes and blonde hair are also originally finns/estonians etc

It's better than Belgium, always was, and always will be.

I wish we were left us out of this.

Go "home" polak and don't come back in a hurry?

They had almost 3 decades already but they still cry like communism was only some years ago
Slavs are called subhuman for a reason
They will never become first worls

>Poland & America
>implying you wont sell us to our enemies for pack of gum if shit get serious

Germany fucked the region for its own gain but still cucked out anyways.

Germany is yesterday's news now. You don't really have a say. Eastern Europe is ready and the US is also ready. It's happening. Poland is going to rise over the coming years and Eastern Europe will rise with it.

>Eastern Europe
>Rising Economic Power

What like South Korea? Oh wait, shit got serious and they got rich and mighty and the US always stands with them. That's the kind of strategic partners Poland & US can be, with the same mutual benefits, except no crazy North Korea to deal with.

Tomorrow in this world rarely looks like today.

Possible to relocate polak to the burgers and, but to get an delusional polak out of poster NEVER!
t. Subhumans, ever since allowed on to the Central European clay tfw

>>Ukraine is damaged by war.
Ukraine was a shithole even before the war. Eastern Europe is fucking trash, and it's the people who are the problem.

i hope
time will tell

Intelligentsia /= intellectual capability of an entire race, most of you guys are fucking stupid and poor. The only good thing about you is your conservative nature.

Why aren't you slaving in pooland right now?

I know right wing people in Sweden who will flee to Poland when Sweden collapses.
Problem is, they are all atheist heretics.

they will be kicked at the border for bullshit reasons, or they will settle and either assimilate, or get shunned into submission

>implying Poland will automatically take you in

You'll have to apply and get in line. That's how big Poland is going to be.

Well, as a German I must admit that failing in german style is more comfortable than winning in Eastern Europe style...

Poland & Hungary will rise and cleanse the shitskin niggers from your countries after they take over, dont worry.

MEGE, bro

Pole here.You are overhyping Poland. It's economy is still worse than Portugal's.
It also has a lot of problems similar I guess to Latin America and Italy. Nepotism and corruption are king in Polish society and widely accepted as part of life. Low wages and unemployment are still problem.

I think we as a country will reach somewhere between Portugal and Italy levels of development and stop there probably if all goes well.

However it is true that Polish cities now look cleaner than many Western European ones(not to mention US ones) and Poland is one of the safest places in Europe(London has more knife crime in 2 months than whole Poland in a year).

you and your mamma are a joke

this

>I couldn't give less shit but love these threads anyway. Have you noticed how the mere idea of eastern europe advancing from its 3rd/2nd world status triggers people?
>Westerners are genuinely afraid of someone else becoming "equal" to them. They much prefer their little rich, developed "club" to stay the same.

I can confirm this. While I work in UK, I travel to Asia and have seen what Singapore or Shanghai look like. When I say to my UK co-workers that some cities in Asia are far more developed than London they just try to counter this with ridicule or dismiss this.
There seems to be some imprinted arrogance and refusal to admit that others can overcome your achievements.

>anime picture
>talks about brain.

>I know right wing people in Sweden who will flee to Poland when Sweden collapses
I subscribed to a FB group called Wroclaw Expats(city in Poland, I don't write there anything) and Swedes there tried to organize support for settling refugees in Poland. Don't know what happened to that. However 90% of western expats in that group post topics on how to help them or stop discrimination of refugees in Poland. And the group has thousands of members.

This is unfortunately true, westerners are cancer and spread their cuckoldry everywhere. I know a swedish woman married to a pole and she discussed on fb the possibility of smuggling niggers from Sweden and Germany to Poland with buses. I like the guy and don't want to fuck his life up but if I see this going forward I'll strongly consider ratting her out to ABW on suspicion of terrorism and human trafficking .

Poland is the one country wich welcomed me with opened hands and heart. I came from pakistan to poland with my family. Now im working in IT company a and truly I love this country.

This.

Everyone needs to learn this. Westerners are cancer keep them out.
USers (because Canada is the cancer of cancers) are sometimes ok though, probably because they have guns.