Official /VOTE NO/ thread

How do we stop this jewish degeneracy being forced into our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.whitsundaytimes.com.au/news/pollie-tickled-its-all-gay-and-hearty-for-a-libera/3211322/
discordapp.com/
aec.gov.au/enrol/
check.aec.gov.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZwugy0Cn3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's going on in Straya? I'm out of the loop

Our retard government is holding a postal ballot because it is fucking incompetent and our PM is desperately flailing around like a retarded child to prevent being knifed in the back, though why he bothers I don't know because the LNP is going to get fucking rolled at the next election and he'll lose his job after for sure.

idk get some tiki torches or something

Are we banning faggots?

Someone keeps bribing our politicians to push their agenda. There is absolutely no criminal punishment for politicians taking bribes here. Traitorous cunts in parliament dont give a fuck about Australia so long as they get their pay day. Mark my words, something is brooding in Australia, and the blood of traitors and enemies will soon be spilled

shut up flaggot

>Gays get married with Love Is Love slogan
>Demand money and hand outs for mistreatment
> 2050 Pedophiles use Love is Love slogan
>Politically correct kids will see this as their revolution
>''You used to treat blacks and gays the same!''
>fucking children is legal aswel as marriage

Screen it folks it'll happen

m.whitsundaytimes.com.au/news/pollie-tickled-its-all-gay-and-hearty-for-a-libera/3211322/

ASSESSMENT task: Deal with marriage equality issue so as to appear to satisfy all sides yet deliver no change. Student: Malcolm Turnbull. Method draws on prior research. Sequence to follow:

Make yet another attempt at a national plebiscite run by Electoral Commission. Result: same old defeat in the Senate.

Shrug shoulders, say "We now have a mandate to run a postal plebiscite without having it approved by Parliament."

Look into Get Up!

It's the main organization pushing for gay marriage and, surprise surprise, it's Soros funded.

Dig up some dirt on them or something. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard

Ş͍̦̤̘ͯͤͯ͑ͨ͑͗̄ͩ͟͡ ̧̞̰̖̟̈̋́̚͠Ļ̼̘͇͙̉̿ͧ̒̊̔ͯͩͣ͆̃ͣͤ̿͂ͨ͛ͨ͑̀́͡ ̴̛̛̝͙͉̬͉̬̘͍̦͓̔͒ͩ͂͛̽ͮ̍̈̇ͫͫ̇͐́ͬ́I̡̫͚̬̼̙̼̭͍̣̳̭̘͉̤ͭ̿̂̈́͐̐ͬ̓ͬ̌͗ͫ̂̓͡ͅ ̶̢̨̗̺̜̼̹͇̗͎͉͈͗ͬͧ͋̇͑̐͊ͮ̐͝ͅͅṖ̨̘͙̞̗̰͒ͮ̌ͪ̓ͭ̋̍͐ͤ̽ͮͯ̕̕ ̧͉̤̖̼̜͉͇̫̎̏͌͑̀͐ͤ̏̒͛̋͗ͣͮ͒̋P̸̡̖̞̩̖͕͉͍͎̤̽́̐̋ͦͭͧ̾͑̐̚͡ ̵̧͇̻̫̦̼͉͍̝͈͆ͤͬ̍͆̄ͯ͒̒̑ͫ̍̌ͅE̢̢͚̮̙͕̓̆̓͛͑̉ͯ͆ͩ͟͜ ̧̧̛͙̳̤̠̠͕̝͇̯̭̰̗͇̭͈́ͭͨ̉̄ͯ̾̊ͦ͋ͯ̌͘ͅR̵̷͚̰̤̯̙̺̘̟͗̑ͭ̊̊ͩ̀̎̊͆̇ͭ̾̒͋̆́͘͞ ̷̨͔̯̞̦͈̟͍͔̱̗̫̳̰͛ͮ̋̂̄̄̓̓͡Ỳ̘̜̩̭͓͈̗̮͕͖̥̞̦̹̳͇̭͋̍͆̎ͩ̓͌̏̓̿̑̇͑ͩ́͟͠ͅ ̧̜̯̥͕̣̼̻̝̰͎̺̊̐̐̒̊ͩͨ̃̆͗̏ͧͭ̚ ̶̡͔͙̼̬͇͍̠̰̥̖͎̗̻͈͎̥̌ͪ̈́̍͛̔͟͡ͅ ̵͇̩̼̳̭̳̰͖͓͔͙̦̪̟̂̒̏̐̽ͬ̆̃̈́̈́́͠S̞̱̗̠̝̹̱̬̯̰̙̯̫̤̏͌͑̾ͤ̐̿́̀̕͡ ̵̢̺̜̺̦̊ͯ̏̉̎̄̿̽̈́́͛ͨ̀L̠͓̝̤̟͈̀̄ͩ͛͐͢͜ ̨̺͕͚̼̙̞̂̐ͮ̾̇́͊̒̒͌͗̓̾̀O̜͙̤̤̰̪̬̣̠͕̝͙̺͇̳̤̥̍͑ͮ̓̈̿̈̊̓ͭ̆̀́̀ͅ ̷̶̡̧̟̝̻̬̮̼̣͎̠͎̱̖̟̻̼̖̜͔̟̀ͪ̀͐ͬͫ̄̽ͩ̏ͭͩ̐͛ͭ̈P̢̙̹͈̱͎̖̼̩̘̄̋̈́̍ͮ̉̎͗͋͋́ ̨̛̱͇̰͉̦̙̿͛́͗̓̾ͬͧͯ̀ͭͤͭͪͤ͗E̸̬̰̠͎̣̞̖̘̤̗̜̤͉̙̫͋̄̍ͩ́͢͠͠

I'm voting yes, It seems that's what the people on channel 7 recommend and I trust them.

I seriously hope you guys are enrolled to vote. Most of my social circle are going to vote no to this faggotry, but only because of the M word. They otherwise wouldn't mind the idea of civil unions.

why is it always flaggots posting utter fucking cancer?

How is my post cancer?

I've seen at least 10 people on my facebook post "Love is love" images on their wall. It's like, congratulations you are taking a position that takes no courage, is mass accepted, took no intellectual vigor and was push into your empty mind by the media. Well done you fucken idiot.

It's retarded internet slacktivist bullshit combined with a dumb conspiracy theory.

For chilling at the tiki?

>tfw know several people in Get Up
h-heh

You can't stop it. Justice cannot be stopped.

Or maybe they just agree with it?

voting no is a jewish trick

Where are all the anti gay marriage organisations?

>Get Up!
>Soros
>conspiracy theory
i bet you think that the allegations of china manipulating our government are conspiracy theories as well

Mfw my generation will either be nazis or gays (Gen Z).

>the political views and direction of the entire world are controlled by some old dude
Yep, that's a conspiracy theory.

This just in: rich people give money to organisations they support. Call the fucking UN.

Tweet shit at ABC people like Virginia Trioli (@latrioli). The more offensive, the better.

They've been told to refrain from being advocates on social media, but they're very emotional and reactive so you should be able to make them flip their shit easily.

soros literally admitted that he wants to destroy western civilization. in his own book.

It's not a conspiracy theory you fucking idiot.

Get Up! IS Soros funded and they are the main organization pushing for gay marriage. They also have ties with Bill Shorten.

Who's pushing what onto who now?

>Tweet shit at ABC people like Virginia Trioli (@latrioli). The more offensive, the better.

That'll change her mind. Fucking idiot.

>REEEE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS TO ME
okay

>It's not a conspiracy theory you fucking idiot.
Don't pretend like you were just incidentally pointing it out you fucking flaggot. It's clear that you buy into the whole "soros runs the world" bullshit narrative like the impressionable fucking teen you are.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k
(Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

Vote no, easy.

nah you can lose your job or go to prison for tweeting offensive stuff nowadays.

Good little goy, remember, Soros has NO influence in politics or economies of ANY country and anyone who says otherwise must just be a conspiracy theorist!

Unless you give most people mind altering drugs, most people will have made their opinion up already.

I am greek and have strong, manly greek voice.

I join?

Do u have to register to vote, what's the gesalt user???

aec.gov.au/enrol/

Vote NO. Protect the holy institution of marriage.

Aside from overthrowing the government, you don't.

Good luck.

>Do u have to register to vote, what's the gesalt user???
You have to be 18 to post here you fucking cunt.

I haven't voted in any elections since 2000, will the AEC be ablt to track me down if I register???

>>>/r_theDonald

hm

>tells others to go back to plebbit
>uses a meme flag and buys into the meme conspiracy of the month
Tell me about the boyscouts jamboree again, user?

>I haven't voted in any elections since 2000

wtf how old are you?

I haven't voted since 2000 user, if I register the cunts at the AEC will track me down.

Is this the same Australian government who are still debating whether climate change is real? Why would you support those backwards cunts?

I was more referring to your abuse of the English language.

Check your enrolment
check.aec.gov.au/

Have to admit you're good at baiting

>That'll change her mind. Fucking idiot.

Lol, like you're going to change her mind. The point is to get her to breach her undertaking with the ABC viz their social media policy.

GEORGE NEGUS: Can I ask you about our country, Australia? We're a member of the coalition of the willing. Do you ever think about Australia at all? Does it cross your mind?

GEORGE SOROS: A little, occasionally, and I don't really like the current political leadership in Australia. I don't like the way they treated the refugees and also I don't like them being that closely associated with Bush.

GEORGE NEGUS: What would your gratuitous advice be to Australia?

GEORGE SOROS: Change the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZwugy0Cn3c

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO ME
okay

I want to vote no, but not pay 6 gorillion dollars in fines.

i posted an actual bit from an interview where he admits that the australian government should have been discarded (this was the bush era, and considering we're now allied with HITLER HIMSELF i think his opinions might be a bit stronger), and then i posted a video that has him admitting on camera that he likes to manipulate countries.

thank you user.

You know you can't. Votes for women you know

how the fuck is it not legal yet there

ITS TWENTY SEVENTEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and?

ikr we need street trannies selling their boypussis to minors

bump, no gay marrige

I'm voting for equality.

Let it be known that it is indeed nu/pol/ faggots that are pushing the flaggots meme.

No. No. No.NONONO

but how do we stop this degeneracy??? My kikebook feed is full of virtue signalling LARPers.

do you need him to literally come out and say "yes, i am meddling in the affairs of countries for my own personal ends", or are you unable to connect the dots?

>It's clear that you buy into the whole "soros runs the world" bullshit narrative like the impressionable fucking teen you are.

Soros is a retard on politics and most people in power view him as such, but he's good at managing funds so ends up having a lot of cash to throw at his bizarre politics. So while he actually has very limited cache in the halls of power, he can still make things happen by just bankrolling a lot of weird shit.

He's put a tonne of cash into the migrant stuff and has had an appreciable effect there. Most of the time he just burns money on nothing, but sometimes he strikes luck.

So I've checked my enrolment, what do I do now? Wait till the 24th? I'm 18, I've never even sent a letter before

>are you unable to connect the dots?
WHAT FUCKING DOTS.

>rich man has political views
>rich man gives his money to organisations that align with his views in an attempt to move the world in the direction he wants it to travel, just like everyone else
>autistic fuckbutts on Sup Forums read too much into it and see nth dimensional chess where it doesn't fucking exist

This user is correct. Soros is just a normal dude like everyone else throwing money at things he sees as problems in an attempt to make them go away.

you have no guns and your military is mostly female now. burn it all down and start over. your convict ancestors are cringing in the afterlife.be ashamed. be very ashamed.we used to respect you.

oh no some random americunt doesn't respect my country i guess i'll go off myself right now

Get Up was exposed last year as part of the Wikileaks campaign, this is old news.

They're about to vote in fag marriage and join the rest of the civilized world

thanks user

Lol

How long until islamic groups campaign for No, or false flag "islamic" groups campaign for No on their behalf?

Normalfags need to get out

How involved are jews in the Australian left ?

Convince the yes side that they have it in the bag so they become complacent and don't vote. Simultaneously demoralize them so they don't bother voting because they're going to lose. Emphasize that voting is optional.

Redpill the fence-sitters with hate facts about disgusting homosexual practices, rates of disease, promiscuity (even in fag marriages), pederasty, and the extremely low fag marriage rate where it's legal. Normies should be disgusted by homosexuals when you're done.

Spread news stories from America about Christians being forced to BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE, BIGOT. Spread posts from fags gloating about how they're going to stamp out all opposition and force dissenters to celebrate, not just tolerate, their behavior after fag marriage has been legalized. Basically give them a vision of the future with a platform shoe stamping on a Christian face, forever.

Friendly reminder to vote yes, i will be

hurry the fuck up

Short and sweet
>get some fanangally postal vote thingy in the post
>chuck it in the recycling
NO wins - only those with a vested interest will bother. There are more "Fuck No" right wing poofta haters that will be bothered than there are bleeding heart lefty pillow biters who'll get off their prolapsed anuses to vote

>govt. makes it a referendum
>everyone HAS to vote
YES vote - more people participating who'll say "Meh, wtf throw the bum bandits a bone"

Forgot to add that if it's a referendum
>go to polling place any way to grab a sausage sizzle.

Our political parties are theater. Zog says jump, we ask how high.

What I don't get is why this is a big deal. People fund and lobby for their interests all the time in every single government around the planet. So why shouldn't Soros? Why is it a big deal when does it? That's a fair question, no?

Australians are basically the shock troops of meme warfare. If anyone can affect social change from home, it's an Australian.

You mean you can fire people who disagree with you or threaten to deport them*

works both ways.

Fags want the govt to legalise fag marriage. Govt knows this will be political suicide so deferred it to a people's "vote" (non-binding) costing $122mil.

Majority of Australians hate fags and although you can't say anything in public - you will be attacked by the (((media))) and probably lose your job - this is a secret vote and you better fucking believe I'm voting "no" to fag marriage.

don't you aussies understand that love is love?

I don't know how to change Australians minds. We are different to America and can't be red pilled. Most people are lazy and just adopt the viewpoint that takes the least mental energy.
But if people with a public profile were to present counter arguments to gay marriage it would probably help alot of normies express their disapproval of it.
That is also why the media claim that the only groups with who would vote no have religious reasons. Christians have been trained to keep their beliefs to themselves.
It would help to present a moral argument against fag marriage that has no religious connection.

>it's Soros funded.
Fuck me, I had no idea, and it's right there on the Wikipedia page. That fucking cunt. Fuck Soros, fuck Soros, fuck Soros.

I'm voting yes no matter what I have to do to submit my vote but hopefully it won't come to this.