Why did all the people that had something to do with gamergate become white nationalists?

Why did all the people that had something to do with gamergate become white nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's (((their))) fault for making me more pro-white than I'd ever imagine. These people are anti-white and when (((they))) became more blatant, the more I embraced my race as a consequence.

Because redpills are addicting. Once you punch even a small hole in the illusion of modern society fed to you through the (((media))), you start questioning more and more, as you realize everything you've been told is wrong, and in many cases the direct opposite of the truth.

> t. Gamergater who was a psuedo-liberal libertarian bitch in 2014 and is now a solidly right wing nationalist (14, still not quite at 88 yet)

After we beat the SJWs, raiding the GOP seemed like the logical next step

I just wanted to play video games in peace, but they wouldn't let me.

They got a life demonstration on themselves why the (((media))) is called Lügenpresse. I guess they followed up from that after being victims of defamation and libel, wondering in what other ways (((globalists))) harm them.

Interacting with SJW's taught them the rules for radicals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

After figuring out the rules, they recognized this pattern existed in almost every part of society, all pushing in the same direction towards the same goal.

Eventually, some of them read The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion and... well, there it is.

It really disgusts me to think I might've kept on being a good goy if they hadn't tried to take my vidya away.

> what is confirmation bias

When the 16 year olds were able to vote, two years later.

If you keep harassing young white men, at some point they'll become curious and start figuring out where all that hatred comes from. Then they become redpilled, then they win.

(((They))) miscalculated, not knowing that most white men were content playing games in peace and ignoring the world. When they invaded the last white male safe space, they left no place for gamers to retreat.

A cornered enemy has nothing to lose and will fight to the death.

The realization that the escapism they were seeking out in video games wasn't due to their inability to mingle among the masses as a normal person but was due to the fact that they naturally rejected major aspects of modernity and sought a way out, only to realize that the platform they used to escape the harshness of the 21st century was being infiltrated by the same group of people that had been ruining society at large since the beginning of time: The Eternal Jew.

Video games are the one of the essentials of internet culture, and the way mainstream media completely fucked gamers over with their blatant lies was the rude awakening for many people. You've heard about this happen in politics since the dawn of time, and you only think about them as stories, and then it happened to you and you know it's all for real. The whole thing about Anita and her friends spreading blatant lies, her getting called out for it, and then the whole media system bending ass backwards to defend her when she cries muh-soggy-knee. That was -at least for me- the thing that made me realize what kind of people are running the system.

All I wanted was to shoot aliens and monsters, but no. They just had to march in, preach marxist bullshit, accuse me of being things I had never even heard about (cis privilege manspreading etc.), and on top of that justify violence against people such as myself.

They make take our lives, but they will never take our VIDYA

I haven't seen GamerGate discussed in months before this protest.

This is a slide thread. Divide and conquer applies to more than just groups of people. It also applies to your attention.

Eat a dick OP.

They got pushed so hard they said "fuck it" and ideologically ran in the opposite direction. It's inevitable really, look at what's happening with the Google memo

On top of that it gave white boys, who are now becoming men, a chance to view the world for what it was as their senses woke up and no longer being focused on a digital world.

They realized that many of them had simple been ostracized for simply being an average, white male living under the tyrannical rule of a liberal democracy formed specifically to wipe out traditional society and it's roles, including that of the white man being on top in his own nation, and began focusing their attention away from video game journalism to journalism surrounding the political spheres of their nation.

Due to their cynical humor formed after years of being in the gaming community they were instantly attracted to the right wing and far right since the so-called "alt-right" and fascist outlets were already entrenched in irony, satire, and vulgar attacks on their enemies.

They found a place of belonging in the 21st century outside of a virtual reality and now they're happily in the streets, serving you food, and sitting next to you on the subway.

jokes on them, we have no lives unless we collect some 1UPs

Funny thing is they probably didn't start out as white nationalists, and probably leaned more to the left side of politics. But then their liberal comrades started doubling down on identity politics and thought crime, and start shitting cultural marxism over everything while trying ban any opposition.

Next thing ya know? BAM: Right Wing Death Squads

The logical conclusion to this shitshow.

To me gamergate was about being able to call slut a slut without being portrayed as the bad guy. When that was breached and they started pushing women everywhere, they awaken the monster of white supremacy

You can't kill what have no life.

You should have let us have our games, bitch!

>Should have let us have our games, whore.
FTFY

This. In my own real life I've noticed that you've either gone to the right, or ridiculously to the left.

The Muh ethics only became the skeptics, the straight up Anti Sjw when to the Alt-right

God Bless Redpanels

>yfw you realize the gamergate was the butterfly effect that resulted in Sup Forums supporting Trump
>yfw you realize our entire current geopolitical climate exists because one dumb slut used her vagina to buy reviews for her crappy game.

The more you think about it the more you realize how insane this world is.

play online video games with other players my entire life.

Never heard of gamergate until long after it happened.

Wut?

Probably because I had long known that reviews and game companies lie in the same bed.

You defiantly weren't on Sup Forumsduring that time.

Gamergate was just fun to fuck with faggy liberals on twitter, back when twitter was still kinda ok. I don't even play video games, but the butt hurt it caused was great. Maybe people thought fucking with liberals was the best video game there is.

>fucking with liberals was the best video game there is.
probably not, but neither was Gone Home, and that was the point

We would be here regardless.

That was just the catalyst that set off the timebomb. If not her, it would have been something else.

I honestly couldnt give less of a shit about the white race I just really hate kikes and marxists, plus if the west needs to walk down a specific path then let that path be total nuclear destruction than anything leftist ruled.

Argentina wins

>not taking the bad rats series redpill
stay blupiled fagot

gamergate was a first glimpse for a lot of people at how sneaky, underhanded and downright malicious the left can be.
I'm a liberal but after having witnessed all the major controversies in gamergate, It definitely pushed me further to the center.

The thing about Gamergate was that I was really quite the leftie at the time, and had someone talked about the issues people like Anita were concerned about like adults, I probably wouldn't have had an issue with their side.
But they wouldn't have it, they called people who thought otherwise misogynists, sexists, idiots, racists, literally everything under the book. They wouldn't discuss the ideas at all, rather they would just call us trolls and basement dwelling man children who couldn't handle women being independent. All things that were complete outright lies, that are so untrue that the hard thing about debunking those claims is to figure out where to even start. All this disgusting behavior is really what made me hate these leftist political activists.
Now I'm still pretty easily pulled to sympathize with people, and I'm up to talk with people who hold these opinions, but it did make me more interested in politics and destroy the image of the 'benevolent bleeding heart leftist' in my head for good.

btw. I don't think gamergate and alt-right(or whatever gets labeled as alt-right/neo-nazi these days) share the people. It's just a way for marxists to tack all their enemies under one label to get the normies on their side. Gamergate for most part was about freedom of speech, and so are most of the people who these days get falsely labeled as alt-right or nazi.

Just look at this retarded tweet. How the fuck does
>stop spreading lies about games and gamers
has any similarities with nazism? The mainstream media kept labeling gamergate as "white neckbeard males" even though gamergate was time after time proven to be a very diverse bunch of people from all walks of life, because the media talking heads know that if group is consisted of white people, they can use their marxist tactics against it. And if the group is not just white men, they can lie about it being just white men.

Also this. Gamergate was NOT a white nationalist movement.
But I think it still did 'awaken' some people to pay more attention to politics, political activism and such, and then lead some other people to places like Sup Forums.

Because it proved conclusively that Journalists Lie. Until then, a lot of us didn't REALLY believe the media would just...make shit up. Then we saw it. Willful, deliberate deception, and once we'd seen it once we recognized it again, and again, and again. There's no bigger redpill.

lol fucking proxy faggot. #notyourshield

>bears
>hairy gay men

Is going to happen again the Great triggering

It hit a lot of us right on the nose with the sheer breadth of leftist degeneracy.
I expect many of us don't even play or care for video games anymore having been met with greater issues.

>Start off kinda left of center each to their own kinda guy (Was hoping Ron Paul got the nomination in the states and that people in Aus would go to the LibDems or the Sex party to break the 2 party trash we have now)
>Gamergate happens and start to see stuff as propaganda pushed by an uncaring cosmopolitan class
>Slowly get exposed to new ideas and the views of the right
>Trump election and fully behind him and that chap Nigel Farage
>Current year and hoping for physical removal of (((cosmopolitans))) and (((multiculturalism)))

I was actually studying game design at uni when gamergate happened. Only one other person knew what it was and he dropped out.

Gamergate was definitely "the straw that broke the camel's back" for me. It's what made me so intrigued and involved in politics. I was always semi-interested, it just finally resonated.

>Why did you force me to do this? I just wanted to play video games.

I have a folder of GG legacy to save the highlights of threads like this into. Give me some good content.
This
Also this

I think of Chelsea Van Valkenburg as an unwilling hero, accidentally doing good things in the world by being a bitch to the right person at the right time

touch the bread and games and watch the masses give a shit

maybe due to pic related

If you suppress people enough, if you vilify them, and more than anything if you try to force cognitive dissonance on them, they will respond. They will push back. I've said this in other threads tonight, but what brought about Anonymous was scientologists taking down their YouTube videos. Censorship en masses. Suppressing the truth. So anons all over went from sitting in front of their screens and fucking with forums and youtube comments, and went after them IRL. And it can safely be said that scientology is a complete and utter joke - more so now than ever - because of Anonymous. Now, (((they've))) gone after white males the same way, but with more vitriol and hatred. So what has user (you) done? Elected fucking Donald Trump and brought back white supremacy and NatSoc. Anonymous is still Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is still Anonymous. And by now, they REALLY should have expected us.

oh look...

more annoying social signaling

Get called a Racist Misogynist, Islamaphobe, homophobe, transphobic, sexist enough and you just stop giving to flying shits what people call you. Then you start to stand up for yourself and because you don't recoil in horror when they call you a racist they assume you must be a white nationalist.

It is just sad for them since now they are even calling brown people white nationalists.

This

Isn't it odd how when some male/anonymous user gets harassed/trolled on social media, it's brushed away as just trolls being trolls, but when the target is a woman, it's instantly "another case of the internet misogyny epidemic"?

And the victims are _always_ left-wing feminists! What a coincidence!

>what is confirmation bias
" 'Reality' has a left leaning political bias." - the media for the past thirty years

wake up call

I really like what Roger Stone said about the media

they're either stupid or evil or both

>Probably because I had long known that reviews and game companies lie in the same bed.

Everyone already knew that. What was new was learning how people that were shit at their jobs writing for news organizations were using their positions to attack people for nonsensical reasons that were easily debunked. Plus just how interconnected all news organizations employees were.

Games are an escape from reality.
A lot of Whites hate their reality for the degeneracy/anti-Whitenes.
The attack on gamers woke a lot of people up who would otherwise be White Nationalists.

Impressive (for a leaf).

Well, that's because their whole reason for being (sjws in general) is to feel superior to everyone else. That's it. To have the "moral high ground". They are chronic victims, because victimhood makes them automatically in the right. But their entire arguments is based on lies and half-truths, so they have to see every encounter with opposing ideas as an attack, thus furthering their agenda. It's quite literally all they have. Because, and they'll never admit this, but they are far more bigoted, sexist and hateful then those they accuse. They believe themselves to be fundamentally superior to all others. That's the twist, they're the real "Nazi villains"

You're trying too hard