I'm curious, I know that this board is predominately white so I wanted to ask you guys something

I'm curious, I know that this board is predominately white so I wanted to ask you guys something.
What is Sup Forums's opinion on mixed people.

Now IRL I've noticed that we don't exactly fit into whichever races we were mixed from as we're either told that we're too x race to be white or too white to be x race but that's just from my own and a few experiences from close friends.

Now I want your opinion specifically on those mixed with white i.e: Black white, Asian white, Arab white, mexican white, etc.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_therapy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bunch of mudblood scum.

They will have their opportunity soon enough

They hate you.

ye but why

That's an interesting picture user, but isn't that just a theory? I mean I believe that certain races are just genetically superior in certain aspects but I don't think something like in that pic can be possible to achieve unless we discover a way to cherrypick genetic traits and fuse them all into one human

ye but why

Soon friend

Even then how would they be able to fuse them with a human unless it was during pregnancy or if they somehow constructed a baby in a lab.

it'll take ages but it's not impossible, doubt it'll happen in our life time though.

I'm half Jap and I'm quite literally crazy. Not to blogpost but people who racemix already have something wrong with them and they're basically ensuring that their kids will be messed up because of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_therapy

>predominately white
Kek

My thoughts are that your parents should have been sterilized for sparing no thought to their children.
Nothing is more pitiful than a person of mixed race.

predominantly, there, I corrected it, no bully pls.

Well shit, hope I can one day get wings or something cool like that.

Yeah, I've noticed that as well, a lot of my friends and myself included seem to show many antisocial/narcissistic traits, we're not "normies" yet we aren't autists either, we're just "lol you're so weird haha" but not weird enough that normies fear us.

I don't know how to explain it but does seem like biracial people suffer some sort of mental disorder, more common in males as being mixed seems to socially affect males more so than females.

But user, I don't really hate being mixed, I don't actually mind it, the only downside to it is that everyone will question where you are from or outcast you for being "too white" or "too x race" to fit into their social circle, so you kind of have to work harder to earn people's trust/friendship.

This is the new secular order. Disregard edgy stormfags. If the goals are the same it doesn't matter, they will overlook the differences. He who is not against us is with us

>there, I corrected it, no bully pls.
I didn't even notice the typo, I was keking because you said that Sup Forums is predominantly white

White/Asian males are honestly the most pitiful beings in all of creation. Just look at r/hapas if you don't believe me. WA couples should be forced to have only female children, who at least have the possibility of one day being loved.

Weebshit unites us

Portuguese-German descent here. Do I count as mixed?

Being Brazilian you are by default mixed

is it not?

They're quite liked in asian countries but I think any biracial male usually gets it worse than a biracial female because it's just that much harder to fit in when you're biracial.

with biracial girls they'll just be fetishized and liked because they look "exotic".
with males they'll just be treated as "something else" since despite common belief most females like sticking to their own race majority of the time so you stand no chance vs someone who's full x race or full white, you're just seen as "not my race"

Amen niisan

yee

no you are white, congrats you may live in the ethnostate

Mix people are, well better then pure non-whites, I don't want them in the ethno-state, however in a white man happens to get a darky pregnant while on a business trip outside the ethnostate and then returning without paying for it...I would be cool with that

Half indian (Sikh) half Irish here, I'm insane and have tried to kill myself multiple times also I have a ton of superficial health problems. Just.