Indians are better than other humans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unrelated Question...
Is it common to see blue eyes in India?

Indians aren't human.

Why will there be blue eyes in India?We are full of melanin.You may found alibinos.

Only the most aryan of ancient powerful families of northen India has the aryan features still intact

India is as big as europe, And you can liken northen India to SvaalBard, or Iceland

Indians are basically whites with dark skin and hair (their body structure is same as the europoid)

Caught
A
Fish

I suppose there's worse. Indians only shit on the street; Africans actually shit in their own water supplies.

Is this just a poo in the loo bait?

Keep your genetics to yourself.All of the India similar proven by the mixture of ANI and ASI dna.

I dated an Indian girl at Uni. She was gorgeous as fuck and a freak in the bed. Shame I wasn't allowed to marry her. I still think about to this day.

Better at being subhuman fecal reservoirs.

I suppose

Wow, now I worship a loo and shit in the streets

At least most of our population isn't addicted to coca cola.

Worship my cock

If raping women and shitting on streets makes you a good human, you're right.

Better than getting raped by immigrants I voted for

Have you ever seen an indian baby? It looks like it was made out of rat excrement.

no, go back to work giving shitty tech support

Indians put corpses in the Ganges mate.
Which is not only where many people in Delhi drink and bathe, it's one of the holiest sites in their major, national religion.
And they shit in it.
Truly a superpower by 2020.

at least most of population is living in shit huts

Yech! Why is sanitation so hard? White people would be more sanitary in postapocalyptia than third worlders are in modernity!

White babies looks like my solidified semen tho

Go back to blacked.com

I doubt that being raped by your brother while he shits on the street is better than being raped by a stranger in a civilised and clean environment.

None of your business

Asian countries in general naturally born with a terrible and large obsession with spiritualism and culture.
They're all good people,they can be greath,nothing wrong with spiritualism,but the gorvement has a blind mind. They cannot see how greath can be Asia if they decided to open the doors to capitalism (at least a little bit) or tolerant the people first than they religion, just like the west Asia/India is poor cause they religion.

Talk to me when your population 1billion.

x-D
>uneducated
>anti sanitarian
>pooo
>in
>loooo

Thanks for taking the bait and entertaining me .
Bye for now

About as common as you'll find a clear blue sea there.

You do make nice curries...crap movies.. laughable space program. But I do not recall one Indian running into a Christian country covered in C4 and detonating himself. So you get my thumbs up.. well done

I agree

I love Indians, they are so red-pilled about my superiority and call me Sir. Wanna know what the whites do? They sit in secluded yatch clubs drinking gin&tonic.

Pic related.

I bet your head shook from side to side when you posted this thread.

I bet you yanked your head like a spic when replying to this thread.

>like spic

lol stop tryin.

indians are worthless subhumans

Pic related.

stop trying , Muhammad from Somalia.
Remember you can get jailed for hate speech. lol

fun fact, Somalia is less polluted then India.

>Indians
>humans

No they are not! They are gypsies with small dicks

Bet you live in a dingy cardboard box.

And they smell worse. And are more rude.

Why did you reply to yourself you stupid bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

ey bastard bitch u mke broody fool of me?

Is it true that white people wipe their butts with their hands and clean the hands with a paper?

Why can't they use water to clean their hands like normal people. White people are discusting.

>current year
>propagandizing toilets because Indians won't use them
>superpower by 2030

he sustained some heavy casualties after great emu war, post traumatic stress is no joke.