"white"

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

56% AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUcgDCUzAx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What am I supposed to be looking at? All I see is a bunch of normal white people. Shills are having a hard time tonight I guess.

They look white to me

This. The marxist cucks are scared as fuck, desperately trying to make up criticism. Pathetic. I'll be laughing when they're slaughtered.

Jupp thats white

Thanks for your (((concern))), bud.

the absolute state of your life

>Larpers have torchlit rally literally exactly like the Nazis and KKK used to do
>"D-d-don't call us nazis!"

:|

hmmmmm

WTF I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND LOVE ISRAEL NOW!!!!

samefag shill in every thread with samefag shill response

Germany laughing, you are currently letting Muslims run your country and women, wow

Everyone in that crowd looks white though.

Do you guys notice this fine example of when leftists can't reply with reasons so all they do is ridiculue the other side by trying to laugh it off?
They are scared.

>mfw people don't realize the big nationalist rally is a false flag
>All these MAGA tards think this is just le epik happenings XD and clap for bread-and-circus liberal tears
>YouTubers probably showing up, and they're of ZERO use
>people don't realize when the KKK and NSM of America show up, it's all a covert operation

Looks pretty white. They even have Jesus Christ in the crowd.

Why are "white nationalists" always such disgusting looking shits?

They're either obese or disturbingly skinny on top of inbred-looking facial features

Show us your flag.

>germ antifa cuck getting scared of the Alt Right

kek

There is actual one muslim minister in German federal government, and she is a token - for migration. And she even isn't a real minister but a sort of a subordinante of Merkels Kanzleramt.

>Show us your flag.

Because they equal to "muh dick"-niggers.
Normal people base their identity on more than skin color.

>tiki torches

made me kek

Im a but worried that this may be some type of ploy. I didnt even know this was happening until it started. Is this some sort of honeypot situation? Or (((them))) trying to start a movement in our name to try and make us look bad?

EXACTLY.

The obvious controlled opposition is grotesque.

This was a glorious display.

It's going to get worse now.

>ork bs
That ID kek

Your coffee must be weak, faggot.
Mine is fucking bulletproof.

Wow - irony in actual life context.

how is it cowardly?

Holy fuck it's Jesus there.

They've got divine protection

>these are the people calling liberals numale cucks

Is it just me, or do the two guys on the left look a lot like young versions of Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc?

Most of the people trying to shill are Alt-lite civic nationalists who can't tolerate the fact that actual white nationalists are not subhuman like them

sage
go choke on a kebab faggot

>normal looking

LOL YEAH RIGHT

kafir greek fuck off from pol

Nice cherry pic. Meanwhile leftist rallies are all obese hambeasts with dyed hair.

>parade
>cowardly
The cowardly thing would be to stay at home and do nothing.

Yep. Normal looking.
What are you even doing?
Trying to look retarded?

Fuck off mohammed

>LOL YEAH ALT RIGHT

That's Kurdo, he is pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=gUcgDCUzAx0

Not a single women in there, they must be out fucking their black boyfriends, or any non virgin white dude desu

>cherry pick

LOL this is a harvest of freaks

Hmm yes, a white male with a goatee and glasses. What an ugly pig. He should chop his dick off and dress like a girl.

He isn't blonde and doesn't have blue eyes, how the fuck is he white?

At least their fashion sense makes them look like complete tools. They look like a mentally challenged mix of neonazis, mormons and German engineers.

No wonder they are afraid of BBC stealin' their wimminz.

Wrong.

They look like school shooters.

>flag
>country is reason so many less whites in this world
>mocks whites declining in the USA
God damn Germany is truly a Muslim embracing, white hating pile of shit isn't it

>"nazis only considered blonde and blue eyes to be white" myth

Just shut the fuck up you retarded Roach.

Goatees are for creeps and bad muscians.

God I hate "German" posters.

Whatcha laughing at? Fucking autist scumbag nigger.

White nationalism is a really stupid idea. Even more so if you public announce that position. This is why white nationalists are bottom of the barrel degenerate.

There is something essentially failing in other races, though you can't blanket everything with 'white is right'.
A form of social means testing (behavior, work habits, health, etc) would naturally result in a primarily white nation based on current statistics, AND it would remove the degenerate white power crowd.

>normal looking

Because there are only problems with around 15-20% of the German Muslims. This probably going to change somewhat in future because of the influx of Arab Muslims and Muslim Brotherhood Turks. But still most Muslims are ordinary people just like other Germans.

Sage. Fucking krauts

>Muslims are ordinary people
I'm sure the Muslims here were as well during the 60's and 70's. It's their offspring and zealous relatives you should be wary of. In the end it will bite you in the ass, as it had taken a chunk out of ours.
You know the saying. Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile.

My apologies, I forgot the Nation of Islam. Never mind, they've been a nuisance since Thomas Jefferson was president.

I see cantstandya

Sure. I'm just saying that at least here the majority of them doesn't identify with some hughe Borg collective. This are only the wet dreams of race baiting islamists like Erdogan.

But this could also be caused by most German muslims being Turks/Kurds. Arab muslims in general are more conservative and tribal and therefore have a hard time becoming part of society.

"it was cold"
haha

>literally just a bald guy

Are you even trying

>so what if they replace us, they are just normal people, arabs and turks can be germans, too!
this is some unreal self hate. i guess it doesn't matter anymore since most germans love it.

All muslims living in Europe should die or go back where they came from. 50% of them are ok. Second half is human cancer. All white muslims should be shot.

He looks completely fucking normal, you guys are really grasping at straws.

You're a terrible shill but here's your 5 cent (you)

Hopefully your childs school dont want you reproducing, but it sounds like youre a nigger who couldnt feed his family if you stayed around anyway.