What do you say, white boi

What do you say, white boi

Call me when they criticize Islam.

Maybe in the XV century.
When was the last time the church burned people at the stake for being heretics ?

Im going to stomp your nigger head on a curb in the name of Christ.

Love thy neighbor, but not every fucktard on the street is your neighbor.

this is deep

Powerful

We been prosecuted till the 50's, how do you call that huh

"Black Person"

I think that religion has had a mostly positive effect on human civilisation and I'm an atheist

The "church" formally, or Christians generally? It's happening today in Central Africa to those accused of witchcraft.

An opportunity for you to learn to forgive your enemies, turn the other cheek, just like Jesus taught.

My woke black friend, based black friend, what do you know about the Jews?

The past

but blacks have never been prosecuted, all those stories about black servitude are lies spread by the (((media))) and (((academics)))

By the church as an institution.

No, it's like telling a Ku Klux Klan member to respect blacks

Post drivers license with date of birth showing you were born in the 40s so you can prove you have memories of the 50s. If you do not you can fuck right off you larping faggot. Sage regardless.

What's the deal with "black people"?
They're not black,
And they're not people!

It's an oxymoron like a charitable jew

Telling an atheist to respect religion is like telling a nigger to respect the law

You're also an idiot.

Including the Muslim religion?

Why do all these fags try to drive their points home with "tell x to respect y is like telling a nog to respect nazis and kkk" I cant imagine that black people find that respectable.

It's a fair analogy. The babble tells its sheep to kill unbelievers and the KKK has a similar attitude towards nogs.

It is important that religiotards remember that they are as. dumb. as. dogshit.

I'm black and a christian, as a christian i hope jesus helps you, as a person seeing that cringy pic, I think....

well you should allways respect your superior

You guys do realize American niggers don't care about Islam right?

Religion means you have to wake up before 5 pm and "trappin niggas" got no time fo dat shieeet

I said all niggers deserve painful death. Now fuck off NIGGER.

Nice to see a rational atheist

I'm an atheist, and I respect religion.
Religion played an important role in bringing unification and order to many parts of the world. Sure, I believe god doesn't exist, but I'm not going to shit other's religion...

Except for Islam, fuck them.

Underrated kek of the day

Good.

Telling A to respect B is like telling X to respect Y.

Telling white people to respect black people is like telling jews to respect ovens.

Just because you can compare two things doesn't make it an apt comparison. This is 3rd grade logic.

>This is 3rd grade logic
So pretty advanced for a nigger then.

I used to be like you user. Then I started to read the bible and I realised its importance. Christianity is the only thing that can save the west. I still don't believe in god, but I attend church every Sunday because the moral values taught in the bible are invaluable.

Shut up nigger