EX-YU THREAD

ITT: We discuss how peace can finally be achieved in this region.
What is the solution for the current crisis in these countries?
How to solve territorial disputes?
How to fix this shithole in general?

>inb4 "MUH GREATER (insert country name here)"
>inb4 "YU WUZ TURKS N SHIIET"
>inb4 "GENOCIDE (insert ethnic or religious group here)"

These threads never go well but who cares.

just nuke it from the orbit

Probably the best option

I think we should start by getting nukes and then removing all muslims.

After all muslims are the politicans and their families who are the root of all our problems wont be able to hide behind them then the proper removal can begin.

Are these states part of Greece or Italy?

>American education

Why remove muslims? They are not the biggest peoblem here.

Death to Ustashas!
Serbs on the trees!
Macedonians aren't white!
Bosnia is Muslim scum!
Slovenians are cucks!
Kosovo is Albania!
Fuck Mounteniggers!

You should just chillax and not try to kill each other. Problem solved.

Genocide all shquiptars, cigani and muslims. Then we can prosper both divided and united.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU MONTENIGGER

>thinks we're montenegrins
>american education

balkan was a mistake

I miss Banovina Hrvatska ...

Same same

no, macedonians are similar to bulgarians and montenegroes are serbian.

macedonians are bulgarians

it's very nice that all macedonians who want that sweet eu citizenship can get it very easily as long as they legally declare themselves as bulgarians

Muslims and Christians have to be divided. In order to achieve unity there has to be either a single religion or unity around Slavic origin.

Both yugoslavias were a major mistake, the stupidity of the serbian Black Hand is astonishing. Abusing the european status quo right before WWI only because of their ridiculous agenda based entirely on fantasy is a great sin, but serbs are getting what they deserve, even if it is slowly

There can be no unity between southern slavs because "some people" want to be more equal than others. And now fittingly instead of uniting the southern slavs behind their own banner(very convenient for the russians), they are barely holding on to their collapsing country. Slow and steady boys.

People who made Yugoslavia happen were Masons, and the concpet of Yugoslavia came from a Croat. Yugoslavia was the worse thing to happen for Serbia, creating a union with the defeated sides in WW1 instead of pummeling them with guilt and exploiting them like crazy. Redpilled people were against the union but the Masons got their way and they convinced Alexander I of Yugoslavia (who was also a Mason) to do it. That fag even tried to ban Serbian Cyrillic.
The only good thing the Black Hand did was get rid of the cancerous Obrenovic dynasty.

What do my ex-yu bros think about this rally in America?