lol

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

I can't watch them for some reason... :'(

>Folks this is the end

>my father would spin in his grave like a dreidel if he saw this

I swear he(she?) starts crying hahahaha

Haa haaa haaa takes deep breath, haa haa

You've got to be fucking kidding me, that must be /ourguy/ undercover sending us signals.

You're from Germany, aren't you?
youtu.be/kVNNCBIIw0o

you dont want to see us fight but if u want it we will give u a fight

can't wait to see the waves of soy fags.

No,i think I might be blacked on twitter,but thanks i found it on you tube thanks to you and brasilianon.
Thanks for the laughter provided.
The fire rises

I'll get a megaphone and proudly proclaim that there are only two genders. Your ranks will crumble in seconds.

Most of the ragtag counter protestors were splc

>you dont want to see us fight

Wrong. Plenty of people watch the special olympics every year. There is a market for watching antifa fight.

>Those outnumbered cucks holding hands around the statue

Lmao

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/896255550119432192

fEllas this is beautiful, wishin i was there x

This one always makes me laugh

I have seen fags like you before,that's were i learnt how and why riot police being only 100 can charge against thousands and win,in my teens there were a fuck ton of skinheads,i wasn't part of them due to muh philosophy and them being degenerates.
But a friend of mine was and one day he spotted some 17 punks and leftards getting wasted,he literally charged against them and i had to follow him,basically they run away the 17 of them so much for SHARP and everything,they left some of them behind,then I learnt basically it isn't even a matter of numbers shack and awe will make a less willing/able to fight flee, it was seen in Berkeley as well,you might outnumber and maybe even some leftard has some fight in him due to useful idiot cuck but still the vast majority are pussies and mamas boy who live with their parents,and we both know that,a real man who has his life and job and a family and future to look after stops being a hedonist asshole and takes care of his family,a woman being pregnant is the biggest red pill of all,thus when I see fucktard like you I know you're but a lonely mamas boy or a degenerate who claims muh ideological fighter to hide he is a mid 30s drug addict pedophile who impresses young giulliable girls since any experienced woman will see clearly he is just a homeless waste of oxigen

So filthy Frank decided to transition?

Live stream for today's rally, starts in 3 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pHFSXhvCkw

Is that a male or female?

It's a male

Thanks user

Favorite moments: Black dude defending Confederate memorial, Shitlib cophater crying "The police abandoned us!".

Exactly what part of "peaceful march to prevent destruction of historical monument" requires police action? Or did antifa assume statist cops would smash heads on their behalf, like...you know, FASCISTS.

oy vey

i'm fucking dying

>where are you?

If I could go there I'd march with those torchbearers.