Alt-Right and Facism

Ok Sup Forums I see a lot of Alt Right, fashy posts.

I am not you one of you, but I do appreciate some of what you all are trying to accomplish.

Here's where you lose me.

You want a white ethno-state and a future for white people and western ideals. I dig it. Why do you not have children?

I am 31 married with 2 kids. In 2 years time we will evaluate having another 1-3 kids. My wife and I are planning on 4-5 kids total.

Every rally I see mostly men, fewer women, and virtually no kids. You have to procreate and educate those if you want to achieve your goals.

Get to fucking and have some babies if you want an ethnographic state. It's a long play and you people can't see that yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCIc5ymZai4
twitter.com/nwoupdate/status/896301459477803008
baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-0809-minority-majority-20170808-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White births are a Majority in America again. People are taking the future into their own hands.

Alt right is not stormkike faggotis. Try harder next time shillboi.

Great. But these are the folks that need to have babies. And heaps of them. How many of the folks in the picture have a kid? 20%? Less?

>Why do you not have children?
Im finishing school then I will pump a hot white women full of kids. I can still advocate for a better tomorrow though. Redditnigger

No shill. I make plenty of money, $193,000 household income last year. Don't need Brock's Jew money.

My youngest was born while I got my MBA. What's your excuse?

You would be surprised. Before /n/ and the Nazi larp i didn't have kids.

>no kids at a political rally with the potential for violence

desu vult fags really are the dumbest amongst us.

JEFFERSON THREAD!!!

LEGACY UNDER ATTACK FINALY RESTORED!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hCIc5ymZai4

MAGA!!

Liberals bring them everywhere, and I seriously doubt this lot has a ton of kids.

Population decline wouldnt be bad if there werent inferior people having 4-5 kids. Also you can thank the culture for lower birth rates. Just look at the all those movies were having kids is pictured as some sort of a giant burden, where parents dont have any fun and are miserable. Culture must change and there should be more incentives for hWhite people to have kids, such as lowe taxes for every child and 500-600$ for every child that is born.

>Every rally I see mostly men, fewer women, and virtually no kids.
Are you retarded, why would you bring your children to this?
This is not some gay pride parade, the chances that violence will happen is far to great as that any sane person would bring his children there.

You don't have any evidence that these people are childless and everything you are saying is pure speculation.

OMG LOL
twitter.com/nwoupdate/status/896301459477803008

good point.

I'm the same, my wife and I have started on our first of 3 or 4.

The destruction of the white race is white men's fault, no one elses. The destruction of western culture is liberals fault. If white nationalists just opened their eyes and doped the "white" it would fix their problem and everyone elses.

This is OP on a different device walking my Rhodesian.

Culture was definitely a factor in the 90s/00s.

Taxes would help. My HH is too high to write off child care costs. This is of course US factors. Europe and Australia/NZ have no excuse.

In the US delivery costs are $2500 minimum. We get nothing written off.

There is also no evidence they have kids faggot.

Plus all the alt-lite ecelebs these folks worship aren't doing shit. Where is Spencer's kids?

Kekistan looks like THAT?!

why would you bring your kids to a politically charged and divisive rally about a subject that draws attention and politically motivated violence?

That's not a very good argument.

We're not trying to win a breeding competition against non-whites, we are trying to get them out of our countries.

Moderate population growth is good; high population growth will turn us into Africa.

Voted trump in Primary and general election.

Keep trying fsggot.

Whites aren't even at replacement, so overbreeding is a bad argument. Gotta hit 2.1 to make the Africa argument.

The way I see it, even if whites have 5-8 kids per family, factoring in the amount of shitskins who have 5-8 kids still puts whites as a minority. There are too many shitskins, that's the problem. Without massive culling of their already radically high numbers whites will never be able to outbreed or even break even with other races. More white babies is only part of the solution, less shitskins in general is the other part.

Slaughtering them in a massive gunpoint genocide won't be accepted worldwide but a Chinese style child limit could be implemented with some jewry. Add in disease, famine and the fact that shitskins just like killing each other and you can reset the population in a few generations. The end of first to third world aid is also crucial to bump up the famine, disease and infighting wars amongst "undesirables". That's probably gonna be your best chance of bringing white population back up to where it should be, and the earth would benefit from an overall lower population than what is predicted for the next few generations.

Can't find a women my age that isn't a whore.

for starters im poor

>bringing women and children to a potentially violent political rally

Most of the goys on the alt-right are young, but there is a sizeable portion that is married and has kids. TRS has a whole podcast dedicated to dad posting. it's called "The Fatherland."

I'd fuck her in brutal ways

Lots of people are not in the same situations that you are in to facilitate making beautiful white babies at that part of life.

But they'll get there eventually.

>we'll discuss having more kids at 33 years old
We need white babies, not white potatoes.
>t. 27 with a second on the way

in america, white includes arab and jewish -_-.
id be surprised if it scrapes past the replacement rate

>Why do you not have children?
I have a son and a daughter, with plans for more once I can afford a bigger house

If I were to attend one of these events it's unlikely I'd bring my wife and kids due to antifas tendency to turn these gatherings into violent gang fights.

Back from walking Rhodie the Rhodesian.

Thanks for that. Didn't know it existed. I'll check it out.

real question for OP (if not a LARP)

aren't you scared for the future of your own children? you want your kids to suffer in a marxist jew owned shithole of a country? what is it with you old fucks trying to suppress revolution? you know that in the end of the day you have to stand up for whats right, even if your fat cunt wife doesn't like it.

fuck off pussy, this one is not for you

I'll concede violence might be a problem at these rallies, but it'd be good if kids were there far from the violence to see how the commies start shit. A real education in the real world.

Whites are just to smart to have children when they can't financially provide for them, meanwhile Tashiqa and Deshawn just had their 6th niglet and moved up a bracket in the "gibsmedat" plan because they have the collective iq of a turk. Meanwhile Mike and Sarah just got hit with another rate hike and can barely pay taxes while useless niggers reproduce like a virus, further adding to the cycle of diversity, contributing to the ever-increasing strain on our economy and infrastructure.
>whycantiholdallthesemonkeys.jpeg

Don't worry op you have thousands upon thousands of white school children who are waking up today and thinking 'oh that's so cool' with regards to the rally, and will want to participate in one for themselves eventually once they've presumably left the parent's nest.

(((You))) will not replace us.

Not OP but I'd like to answer
>aren't you scared for the future of your own children?
Terrified, at the rates of things in and around London there is a real chance that my children could end up living under sharia law within their lifetime, or worse - end up in a liberal utopia where they're exiled/jailed for not being a transgender race mixing communist.

This is a lie you dirty goyim loser.

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-0809-minority-majority-20170808-story.html

You are not only the minority, but your numbers have shrunk even more.

You will be insignificant and bred out of existence in 25 years, gentile.

Tikkun Olam is reshaping the world, for the better.

Lol. I'm no LARPer. I'm a real man, waking up providing with my wife, who is in Nurse Practioner school. I work in software solutions management and leave it at that.

My wife and I are not standing in anyone's way. But you're sure to make lots of friends with that attitude faggot. Revolution requires friends. Just because they're white doesn't mean they're going to help a little twat like you.

I do have children. Fuck you.

I am married, have four kids, and would be inside your alt-right fashy demographic. There's a reason you likely don't see many women or children at these kinds of displays and rallies. The simplest reason is, like most things that require shit getting done, it's mostly white males in action.

However, i think another huge reason is we actually care about our women and children. You don't take kids to places where people may end up getting the shit beat out of them, swearing, the raw bleeding edge of human emotion...for god's sake, they're children. More then enough time for them to be exposed to that mess when they're older.

Liberal folks love to trot out their women and children, take them to pride marches, hold up signs. Signal that virtue to the heavens, look, even women and children repeat our message, we must be in the right! Look at how fabulous my kid looks in makeup!

Men fight and struggle. Women protect the home and family. Kids watch both and hopefully learn what's needed to walk their own path. Sometimes the roles can change, but the core is the same. We're traditionalists at heart, if everything goes well, hopefully our kids will have no clue how bad everything got.

You want people to take kids to rallies when there might be antifa around?

I'm in a similar spot. 34 one daughter one son.
The rallies are for men. The social gatherings are for families. Strict sexual segregation as appropriate is important for our cause.

>why aren't you taking children to a potentially violent political rally
why are you so stupid OP?