Blood and Soil
>Blood and Soil
Blood and Soil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRxBnImmgYo
youtube.com/watch?v=iZF9TvgsKyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

I don't know much about Richard Spencer and his politics desu, but the one thing I have noticed is thr shape of his head. It's an odd shape, like an egg. Is this because of his fashy haircut / hairstyle or is it because of e genetic disorder?

We're only getting started.

what's the deal with the hankie?

Ive noticed jews like to Photoshop his pictures because he is too handsome....

actually alt righters photoshop him too and he retweets them because he has a sense of humor

He has a good taste in style.

Spencer is controlled opposition.

This is a stunt to delegitimise Trump.

Your mom is controlled opposition, you faggot shill.

I knew this was going to happen.

It's only going to get worse.

If Trump gets impeached a lot of people are going to die.

You are controlled opposition trying to prevent Trump voters from becoming full blown white nationalists.

It's not working, dumbass.

Not everyone is fucking controlled opposition. I could see that if he walked around calling everyone niggers and ruining the image of the right but that's not what he's doing. On the contrary, he's strengthening the movement with stuff like this.

honestly surprised at how many normal people attended..... can't believe America actually becomes the first White Nationalist country

Trump voters are not and never were going to become 1488 white nationalists.
Trump voters will be driven off by white nationalism.

Spencer feeds the media exactly what they need. This has been going on since his Nazi salute stunt just after the election.

He NEVER once appeared during the election. Only after. When will you realise he is a media plant.

Nice, but why the tiki torches though?

youtube.com/watch?v=yRxBnImmgYo takes 2 min to make

I am proud of you AmericanSS.You did good today.

You can buy tiki torches in bulk packs of like four or eight, I think. There was a lot of people there.

We don't need them to become 1488, 14 is enough. Turning America NatSoc is almost impossible now but waking everyone up isn't. If he's a plant, then he'd be the most retarded plant ever because you can tell most of the people at the rally really believe the shit they're marching for, they're passionate about it. Why would a plant inspire people like that?

Danke Kamerad.

He's a shit debater and talks like a fag but damn he dresses smart.

hi /leftypol/ shill.

You know they interviewed the handful of guys making Hitler salutes and they were all Jews, schlomo

Why the fuck even bring it up at this point. We all know all jews need to die.

time to repeal and replace (((America)))

>
Unite The Right All Day Livestream (Charlottesville)
youtube.com/watch?v=iZF9TvgsKyc

fuck off shill