What do you think of New York?

What do you think of New York?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrEmF4SK3T4
youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needs the cleansing touch of a hydrogen bomb.

rip ny

Too plain.

it's horrible pls send help

The Calcutta of the US.

For a city that's supposed to be the center of trends in the whole fucking world, the club scene there is straight up fucking laughable. Like there was some 2006 shit going on, i couldn't beleive my eyes.

Love it. Everyone there is left-leaning, but if you scratch the surface, everyone there is also a race realist. Redpills rain from the skies there daily.

jew york

Was NY really like they depicted in "The Warriors"?

Thatt belongs to Los Angeles

best place in the world if you're loaded / working in the big flagship NY industries like banking or the UN

if you have to use the subway, live somewhere else

>went there one time
>lots of fun
>vibrant, exciting
>weekend over
>glad to come home to Texas

clubs are dumb anyway, comrade

youtube.com/watch?v=XrEmF4SK3T4

What happened to the Baseball Furies?

It was in the 1970s. People had begun camping out in Central Park, like they did during the Depression. Trump's role in restoring confidence in the future of Manhattan is underappreciated.

Smells like piss

Oh, i wonder who was to blame for that.

That applies for lot of places in America. If you're not rich, you're better off in some European country.

Best museums in the world.
But the city itself is a nigger/ kike/ beaner infested shithole.

Overpriced, underperforming. It's a trap for the unwary.

Nah, the techno and breakbeat revival is one of the tighest things that happened to dance music as of late. Moscow and Kiev techno scene is fucking amazing, really some out there shit, lots of bright young people having some good times.

I'm from NYC, and I can confirm this. Most people I know voted for Trump.

i like the now slowly dwinding yellow cabs and art deco buildings.
nogs, rats, stench of piss and prices inflated as if you were on Mars.

the place to be

you mean roving multi-ethnic gangs of costume-wearing 20-somethings? not really, no, but there was definitely way more violence and it's obviously what the city looked like

you probably went to some trendy bullshit place in midtown that caters to douchebag bros from jersey and other normies

Needs deconstructing.

Too crowded and smelly and loud

Sorry we don't have 2040 club music faggot

been their once
to much people everywhere
to tall buildings
feel a ant in their

and I forgot, ny pizza is good.

legit italian pizza is some of the worst shit I've ever tasted

Don't know?
Where is it?

the most interesting city of the world imo

godtier cheap pizza. girls. everything open till late. ez subway. no bull attitude.

Murica shill

So my daughter watches this movie called world of pets and i like the intro song. It sounds like Taylor swift saying welcome to new York.

NYC can be great, but you really need to have a lot of money to fully enjoy it. If you're middle class or working class you'll just be constantly surrounded by noise and filth.

Don't you mean Delhi?

It's an absolute shit hole if you aren't rich. I grew up a county away and can honestly say the city is the bane of my existence. Filled with lazy black people, the Bronx decides our presidential vote before any other counties are even counted, and drugs pour in from every country in the world. Every club is normal until 1am when it either closes or becomes a complete trap house, including places like Webster hall. The somewhat rich people of NYC live below average lives because everything is so expensive.

The only reason to go to/live in NYC is if you're ultra rich and have the money to use helicopters to get from building to building, never even touching ground floor. This is how most Jews live in the city, they very rarely step outside and if they do it's near the financial center or the upper east side.

this is america, not europe. dance music is way less of a thing here.

I like how they replaced the twin towers with the twin toilets.

Home.

Needs to collapse into a singularity.

which county u in? . Westchester county here.

The most miserable place on Earth.

Though Tuckahoe is a funny name for a town.

what you mean Jew York?

Fuckin great

then you're left with a literal handful of people. Everyone in nyc uses the subway. I'm an upper middle class uni student and even I use it, hell most salary men use it(keep in mind the 4,5, &6 trains are relatively clean but they still have minorities). This place is a living nightmare which is why i'm moving to japan, most of the country is impeccably clean and most people are nice and quiet.

No matter how bad you have it, always remember: at least you're not in london.

The infrastructure is crumbling. The wealth and lifestyle disparity is insane. Way too expensive. Epicenter of liberal indoctrination- if you work or spend any time with anyone of the erudite/hipster/yuppie/upper class you're aggressively policed for thought crime.

Still a pretty nice place to live if you make +$100k (especially outside Manhattan).

They're not nice and quiet toward your kind I can assure you.

Uniquely American and somewhere everyone should visit at least once just to see what it's like. I wouldn't live there but it's far superior to somewhere like Los Angeles

Jew York is maybe 20% white
I'm never going there again

Shithole filled with hordes of Jews and niggers and never want to visit

Too European and international (and big) for me. I preferred more American cities such Chicago.

festering shithole

It was too European 50 years ago.

Now it's too African.

We have all the jews here lmao.

It has its ups and downs. I enjoyed living there for awhile when I was still a chef because of the night life hanging out with other restauranteurs, but it grew tiresome after awhile.

Dance music is what builds the club scene. It's a democratic platform for peoples of all social strata unite and migle. It's amazing that such forward thinking country as America, especially New fucking York - mecca of trendsetters, is decades behind on this. People fucking putting on Tiesto and Seteve Aoki in 2017.

I mean i heard about this before, but it was a shock to actually experience it, since techno and house were LITERALLY INVENTED IN AMERICA.

Disgusting shithole of a city filled with terrible people and tourists. More spics and niggers than anywhere ive ever been. The streets stink of urine and there is bums begging on every street corner.

I can see why someone would want to visit by why would anyone ever want to live here.

NYC trucker for 5 years happy to be far away from that hellhole.

That handful is who controls you moron. You are literally an office slave with a closet for a house and no privacy if you aren't making 200k+
Thank fucking God if my mayor was a Muslim I'd move immediately

Make that 200k. 6 figures is standard for the nicer parts of Brooklyn

it is filthy and disgusting

>Disgusting shithole of a city filled with terrible people and tourists. More spics and niggers than anywhere ive ever been. The streets stink of urine and there is bums begging on every street corner.
>I can see why someone would want to visit by why would anyone ever want to live here.
Sounds EXACTLY like Seattle.

ha even better the pit of despair aka yonkers.
Stupid name with too many stupid people.

here where. nyc?

I'd love to visit it pre-war. Max in the 50s.
youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk

It was a great place to visit, but it seems horrible to live in. Certainly has great upsides, but its also a breeding ground for degeneracy.

Lived and worked there for a year. Rents unbelievably high, 90% of my coworkers were Jewish, and in Astoria where I lived I think I was the only American-born citizen in the whole neighborhood. Smells like shit, can't drive anywhere.

Amazing restaurants and food though. Great place to visit, not the live.

No more than any other place. It's just more concentrated, visible and has more lights centered on it.

You mean (((landlords)))

hey, i'm walkin here!

fpbp

I'll be in nyc again for a few days next week

recommend me something to eat

Dude you're going to the wrong places. There's a good underground house scene. Check out Timmy Regisford @Shelter parties

Fuck off Ryan.

Really? I find this hard to believe. I hope it's true though, I'm moving to NYC in a couple of months

literally just walk around a bit and you'll find something delicious to eat.

USED TO BE COOL

NOW ITS A THEME PARK FOR TRUST FUND KIDS OF THE GLOBAL ELITE

where is central park located in that pic?

Behind the amalgamation of taller buildings in the background in the top left

pros:
one of the oldest new world colonies
some of the oldest colonial bloodlines
full of pre revolutionary heritage sites
dutch architecture from it was still a dutch colony
everything is near by, EVERYTHING
absolutely full of every single flavor of pussy there is
way too tough and rude to realize that people mostly voted liberal
nothing like cali

cons:
muh diversity
liberal faggot gun laws

>mfw i live in queens new york

Great museums and accessibility to cultural institutions.

Brooklyn is like 70% kike.

It would be 100% better if the Jews didn't take over, there was a time when they had no power in NYC.

Clearly you've never been.

>Like there was some 2006 shit going on

what does this even mean?