Well, Sup Forums? What rights don't women have?

Well, Sup Forums? What rights don't women have?

The right to remain in silence

77 cents to the dollar right

There needs to be some kind of law against pay discrimination.

I never understood the idea that rights are somehow "granted". If there is to any conception of rights, I cannot imagine how they wouldn't be unalienable.

depends on the country

The right to die for the government whenever a war breaks out.

if women hate it so much, they can just find a place where they will get paid more for doing the same amount of work as men
and I don't mean paid leave and gossip, actual work

The right to leave my dungeon

Are there actually specific rights for males and females written down in any non-nigger country?

This

the draft

Divorce laws go against men.

In Spain, if a woman accuses a man for rape, man go prison, no proof needed.

The right to never have good-feeling consensus contradicted by reality; the right from cognitive dissonance.

The right from being hassled by low hierarchy men; the right to be more equal than the most equal (visible-halo) men.

The right from consequences to choices; the right to hierarchical status no matter the veracity of degeneracy pursued.

The right to murder an unlimited number of babies.

All of them, rights are a spook.

Check your R A R E privilege

RARE!!!

>wanting to give up your maternity privilege for equal pay
Well alright

They'l be happy to know that law got passed a long time ago. I think in the 1960s. If you want more money, try asking for a raise or looking for a new job.

What is this comic supposed to convey? that the old man is a bigot and he should just grant her wish? Or is it actually about how women already have equal rights and are supported by the government, in fact more so than men do?

Who should be the barometer?

Asian men? Who earn more on average than everyone else? Asian women who earn more on average than white men? What about Latinos who work illegally and make less than everyone else? Who's average earnings should be the point everyone else's must adhere to? Or would you prefer to just give everyone a flat non negotiable salary so there's no incentive to work harder for a higher grade of pay? What's your solution rare?

wtf does the sign on the right mean?

coathangers are often used for amateur abortions.

O_o

If women had equal rights, their current privileges in society would be decreased by a bunch. Im my country a woman gets to retire 5 years earlier than men, live about 10 years more, have a separate section of healthcare for themselves, paid maternity of 6 months, some special laws to protect them against "discrimination", social policies created to improve their life quality, special labor laws that literally privileges them in many circumstances. And of course it isn't enough, they need more.

The right not to be bothered by crossdressing men in the bathroom, locker room, and changing areas.

>In Spain, if a woman accuses a man for rape, man go prison, no proof needed.

and to think i almost actually considered you people white

no wonder south america is a fucking disaster, if your blood is the best they have

The right side of history.

Feminism was a mistake.

Why do you think anyone values who you think is white?

there is probably more pure german blood in america than in modern germany by now

i look more german than any (((german))) ive ever seen in my life

suck my dick you larping, irrelivant untermensch

this. the only places where women don't have more rights than men are third-world countries.

In germany exhibitionism is only a crime when men do it