Italy NO!

>Transexuals women sent away, insulted and pushed out from a restaurant in Latina: "we don't want you trans people!"

The victim of discrimination is Massimina Lizzeri, a trans Roman woman in her forties, who has gone to lunch on a beachfront restaurant with a friend last Thursday.
The managers of the facility expressed their disapproval to the two women, first with the "invitations" of the maid, then with more explicit expressions and insults.

They were not dressed appropriately for a public place, they said.

---

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/08/12/transessuali-cacciate-a-insulti-e-spintoni-da-un-ristorante-di-latina-a-voi-trans-non-vi-vogliamo/3790913/

Don't archive.is this link since this is the only Italian non corrupted newspaper and deserves your views!

Other urls found in this thread:

ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/roma_aggressione_gay-2219916.html
roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_agosto_11/centocelle-imbrattata-insulti-omofobi-vanity-dance-studio-9f908b22-7e9c-11e7-9e20-fd5bf758afd2.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another good day in Italy.

So Italy really isn't as bad as I hear it is?

Kek

>this happened in Latina

Fascism central

>Littoria

Fixed

All the migrants pass through it to get to the welfare countries. Make of that what you will.

italians are smart we use you irish and english as front line men but we are redpilled as fuck. We have to be careful tho, most of us are considered manlets.

Rome in particular can be unfriendly for gay people since they can be beaten/killed. Sometimes it happens.

Not really.
In Italy essentially nobody gave a fuck about gay and lgbt.

But feminazis, lgbt and left broke the balls in the last 5 years in a really annoying way.
Some are quite pissed off.

>not really

ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/roma_aggressione_gay-2219916.html

January 2017

>Don't archive.is this link since this is the only Italian non corrupted newspaper and deserves your views!
Are you joking?

Are you?

>ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/roma_aggressione_gay-2219916.html

Omg one aggression.

Rome is more than tollerant with gay community, is, instead, quite open to it.
That is reality.

But the lgbt propaganda pushed it too far, and more people are becoming pissed off.

I'm not the one saying FQ is good

>roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_agosto_11/centocelle-imbrattata-insulti-omofobi-vanity-dance-studio-9f908b22-7e9c-11e7-9e20-fd5bf758afd2.shtml

Today's news

I've got relatives in Asiago, anyone know about the migrant situation in northern italy? Or is what im hearing about Italy becoming migrant central complete bullshit?

I think it's a lgbt campaign.
They are pressing to have an "homophobia law" that put something like "thoughtpolice",
Police can arrest you if you say/write on web something that may hurt the feelings of the faggots.

It is really dangerous guys.

>Police can arrest you if you say/write on web something that may hurt the feelings of the faggots.

Kek, I live in a mafia infested shithole, I don't think the police is going to enforce LGBTBBQ laws anytime soon.

If you go to asiago it ahould be ok, the higher you go in the mountains the less niggers there are. In any case, just don't live in the bigger cities in Veneto and you should be gold. Most migrants tend to stay south or go all the way to Germany so there are relatively few in the north, except for Milano and Torino

they are doing that shit in UK in shithole quartiers.
People stab eachother every day there, but police enter in the houses of whom talk badly of islam or faggots on twitter/fb

based Luigi

Well done, trans people are sick.

>they are doing that shit in UK in shithole quartiers.
>People stab eachother every day there, but police enter in the houses of whom talk badly of islam or faggots on twitter/fb

You are actually right. When society breaks down the police will enforce the law upon the weakest members of society.
It's called anarchotyranny.

I'd honestly want to see them try to enforce that in the more conservative regions. The police around here would most likely detain the LGBTBBQ cunt for public disorder than to arrest a guy who shares their same opinion.

>I think it's a lgbt campaign.
they this shit here a lot, a couple goes into a bar, cafe or restaurant and behaves inappropriately when they are asked to stop they make a scene and claim they are being discriminated against.
then they mount a "protest" which the media covers with no skepticism whatsoever.

they are a plague.
They even got here some publif founds to finance massive gay-orgy club.
People are really getting pissed off about the movement, even if most was welcoming or totally non interested about them.

I thought fags shoving their gayness in our face was bad, trannies are somehow worse. I shudder to think what degeneracy comes next.

Italy is by far the least degenerate country in western europe

Old good Christian Italy, keep up the good work !

I'm glad there's still these people around in latina
else it would be a dull place