What do you think of Croatia?

What do you think of Croatia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvzc-AlVO3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't.

Eh

Terrible place to live in. All the EU/NATO/American colony bullshit, without the living standard.

beautiful place tho

Clean, got to see the Zagreb cathedral while I was in Croatia. Split is also a beautiful city.

pls, don't post about Croatia.
Tourist filth are over 9000 already

Plagued by commies, but other than that a nice place.

You must reply to this post or your mother will die.

Goddamn summerfag, every day the same fucking thread.

Why the fuck do you care about what strangers online think about your country? Are you going to travel the world and give every single poster here a rimjob?

Just die.

Dijaspora here, split is fucking overcrowded with every single person renting their appartments, total shit. Small towns were nice tho, I was retarded to book 6 days in split, spent two days and rented one extra night in brač which was fucking awesome (supetar, bol is foreign shit). Starigrad-paklenica was nice too. I think I just really hate seeing too many foreigners. I live in paris which is already africa. Finally leaving for zaton (zadar). Good grief.

see

>god tier banter
>no japan

how was youre 12th b-day timmy

Also fucking hate seeing the self defeated attitude of commienostalgics here, fucking faggots. Russia had perestoika and recovered, you probably didn't hear them bitching as much.

Fuck, england was total garbage in the 70s-80s

Would like to visit someday. Couple of my friends were born in Croatia in the 80s and left in the early 2000s for Canada. Cool bros. Love basketball and are pretty good players.

Beautiful coast, other parts are ok as well. Almost all people are chauvinist and butthurt to a degree, southerners much more so.

Most important thing in the world is to fuck with Serbs - literally everything else may be broken as hell so long as that one thing is in order. But let's not go this way again - I was just mentioning it.

Have a piece of land on Brac, cannot go there because of said sentiment. Would be nice if I could pay and be left in peace but no...

god damn it
beautiful country, but disgusting, jewy people.

>serb
>calling somone jewy, of all things

Come on now. I'm okay with serbs even tho I don't think I know a single one who isn't a pathological liar. Not sure if it's cultural or what, monteniggers are not like that.

eh, serbs have problems, but croats have jewry in their fucking blood. every croat i dealt with always seemed to have ulterior motives and in history no matter what happens and wheter they win or lose, they somehow get what they want and get into positions of influence. check ww1 and ww2 especially.

We fuck each other too much to be jewy. We steal from each other, we like to go to war (even for retarded reasons, foreign powers etc) but are pretty fucking dumb as a collective and end up fucking ourselves in the end. The opposite of jewy. I still love my famalam more than anything but it is what it is. I wish we were more like jews.

They are based.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvzc-AlVO3Q

>oh memefag from a muslim infested country is shitposting

you're based

*blushes*
s-senpai!

like them