Europeans aren't raci-

>europeans aren't raci-

umm, no sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kelechnekoff/status/896282127259619329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's nothing wrong with being racist.
Unless you're anti-white.

Racism is a survival instinct, it is necessary for healthy society. The jewish push to remove racism is why people are going to become extinct, replaced by mindless niggers who will themselves be yoked to jewish ends, thus fulfilling their prophecies of being God's chosen people. That's what all this is about.

Get rid of white people and the jews live in paradise.

This is the cold, hard truth.

Being racist is natural.

> what's happening in Charlottesville
> bad

Of course it's a niggety-noggety nigerian.

Absolutely typical that these parasites try to make it about us.

Fuck off. Different country, different continent.

This is the worst thing about the burgersphere, your culture affects us.

>white burgers chimp out larping as Nazis
>SJW freaks here use it to push their agenda that Britain has a problem
>all whiteys be bad

Fuck off

Then they act surprised when more people are turning to the hard right. It's their fucking fault. Stop pushing people with your racial bullshit. You reap what you sow. Cretins.

>trash by default

Imagine a white person on twitter posting something so obviously racist.

deport niggers

>white brits

redundant phrase

Jesus Christ

the reality is that niggers are trash by default

I fucking wish we were that bad. Too many Brits are cuckolds, either too scared to air their views or they think the police state is fine

As soon as the option is available for me I'm leaving for the US. It's the only country I can see getting it's shit together

Congrats brits, you're as bad as us now! Always trusted anglo brothers. Don't wanna be like those good boys in Sweden now.

no one thinks that black people are taking jobs lmao

They just can't help themselves can they? at least they will have the satisfaction of telling us "I knew this was going to happen" when we slam the door of the gas chamber shut on them

>you aren't constantly tonguing my asshole therefore you're just as racist as literal torch-wielding neo nazis

Kek, is it worth it bongs?

>BAME
The M there standing for "Massive, Massive Majority" of course, somewhere around 90% of the World's population.

why aren't we reporting this bitch?

twitter.com/kelechnekoff/status/896282127259619329

Because you seem to be bluedpilled enough to think that Twitter will do anything about her.

It's the same reason non-whites are rarely convicted of hate speech charges in UK compared to white population.

The judens end goal. Living in paradise served by golems aka niggers

Reminds me of some fat black bird in uni that hated me because I fucked her white mate instead of her, even though she threw herself at me and her mate played hard to get.

She probably thought it was racism too kek

Is someone going to report this to the police for racism. What she is doing is illegal here.

>1 post by this subhuman niggershit
>retards reply
all fields etc

>white brits

That's redundant. If you're not white, you're definitely not British.