Putin urinates in Trump's face

>Putin urinates in Trump's face.
>Trump: "Thank you mr. Putin, very refreshing, it's so kind of you".
>Trump supporters: "Indeed, many people take urine showers, proven to be good for your health, especially coming from such strong leader as Putin, fake news trying to turn it around, fucking libruls!"

What's wrong?
Pissed that your obama holdovers aren't going to be able to sabotage our foreign relations in Russia?

What's the problem? Trump is right, it will save the US money.

Only person getting pissed on here is trump

Stop posting your fantasies on here

I wonder when his staff will finally grow some balls and stand up against him.

Deep State cock suckers BTFO

Deep State kikes*

Ftfy

I wonder when you'll move out if your parents basement

why do you gaylords have such fuckd up fantasies its always piss shit and incest

>Putin urinates in Trump's face.

That's not what happened though

>i can't critique trump without talking about pee pee poo poo gay sex

Really made the brain start working

> can't even thank a foreign leader
this is your mind on jew

>replies to self
Lmao totally not a shill. Saged.

Liberals have no class, and no facts. They are just a bunch of lazy pussies who don't do their homework, and masturbate instead of finding something real. All true.

Urine actually has been proven to have benefits for your skin so that's a bad example. Stupid.

>all true
SAD!

>what is a joke

>Trump makes a snarky quip
>it involves Putin
>hurr pee pee gay stuff with Putin and Trump

reminder your leftist "humor" is based on outright lies and unsubstantiated claims, just like your idiotic worldview

Putin has done nothing to you

Are they horrified they won't get 10 trillion dollars next year to make a bunch of expensive shit then blow it up?

>Cracks a joke about saving money
>Journalist cucks lose their mind

This is why everyone hates you, by the way.

Liberal faggots don't understand bantz

lmao nothing triggers globalists like Rasha... Putin has Western Europe by the balls and everyone knows it except the average burger.

They're fucking demons. They are literally the most worthless, irredeemable, evil "people" that have ever walked the planet.

They're deathly afraid of what will happen if white nations stop fighting between themselves before they've been able to intermix everyone into a mongrel race.

Because we weren't forced to sanction the shit out of them based on a lie....

But hey Putin should have just taken it amirite?

Hi Jew.

Trump wants to signal to Putin that he doesn't really want war with Russia, but is hamstrung by the faggot neocons in congress and the media into not vetoing the anti Russian sanctions

Why does Trump let the deep state and the media walk all over him in their endless wild goose chases against non existent "russian spies"? Who knows

if you could compare this to a scene in harry potter, it would really get my neurons into gear

FPBP

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK POOTIN

>trying to build bridges and walls
>bad

>FUCK JEWROSSHENKO AND FUCK POOTIN
Hail Trump!

This Russia vs U.S. propaganda has been used to fool Americans for decades. Believe it or not the U.S. is a far greater threat to the rest of the world than Russia is to anybody else. U.S. military bases are posted up all over the place, Russia? Hardly anywhere outside their own borders. If you've ever spent a minute educating yourself on Putins policies, common sense, speeches, etc... you'd know he's one of the most based leaders in the world.

He's literally doing whatever it takes to make peace between us and Russia. He's attempting to avoid any form of conflict with them. I applaud that.

Besides he said he was trying to cut down on Payroll, it sounded like he was making a joke more than he was thanking Putin

lol. Good lord this generation...

The President made a snarky joke and Democrats were too autistic to notice the humor.

/thread

Cocksucking is your only relationship.

This bigot posts on every thread just die fascist

At least terrified boomers are paying more attention to NK and whites gathering in more of two now. Useless fucking people politically. I love Trump's unassailable pragmatism in the face of the sheer cuckery.

Yeah that's how I read it too. Boomers seem to be disappointed he didn't rattle the saber at Putin or something. What a great time it would be to do that when they are actually condemning NK along with everyone else.

Can boomercucks ever mentally advance past the cold war? I'm GenX and I did but maybe their brain is too brittle now?