What do you think will happen after today? Counter protests? Can we expect to see more support from the general public?

What do you think will happen after today? Counter protests? Can we expect to see more support from the general public?

heavy psyops.

see: you will not replace us

I like how this slut is becoming the symbol of today's events

im actually worried that this will backfire
I know there isn't really a choice but to protest and rally but I still feel like we're just playing into the hands of those that want to discredit us

civil war

Nice white and gold dress, Ahmed.

Was there any cringy symbol during the protest? Like some redditor showing his kekistan flag
>inb4 tiki torches

This. The monkeys will either fight back or we will be suppressed even more until a breaking point.

Just allot of Jewish media crying from the hilltops

Why is she posing like a Jojo character?

by "we".... you mean the retards that flooded the board after the election?

nothing is going to happen becasue of you

im effecting the banks
thats why you are being used to silence me while you larp like morons

Leftists will simultaneously start shaking from fear and trying to comfort themselves by saying "haha they're so ugly haha", while some moderate republicans might move to our side. Ultimately this rally was about a show of force from /our guys/ that we will not bow down to the neo bolsheviks

Jimmy saville

I want to slide my tongue in and out of her anus. Also, when does the bloodshed start?

there were some dudes giving Roman salutes which turns a lot of people off, other than that it seems pretty normal. who knows what will happen today though

This.

History book says August 12, 2017

Things will escalate. Alt-Right/Pro-White movements will grow, if only temporarily. Antifa will be demoralized after another rout. The Trump administration will make some meaningless statement. I have no clue about the Confederate statues, but either way we win. If the statues are removed we can say that our elected leaders have betrayed us. If the statues remain we can credit the protest, thereby encouraging more.

What happened today? Can someone sum it up for me plox?

what if the general public turns against us? How do we avoid looking like psychotic freaks?

The race war will start today

it was more last night but
>600+ gathering last night
>at the fucking PRE-RALLY
>huge torch procession
>only 20 Antifa showed up and got BTFO hard
>the tranny Antifa leader has turned into a blithering and sobbing mess on social media
>they've already given up
>

The general public began this against us. They can turn for us. There isn't much of a downside. Most Whites envy that Blacks can organize on explicitly racial grounds, but don't want to be associated with racist stereotypes. When they realize that we aren't actually gassing Jews or hanging Blacks most will come aboard.

good point user

Is Lauren Southern related to her?

Good digits.

It's her older sister