REMINDER

Unite the right was started and promoted by leftypol. This will be used to further divide the country and dismiss anything the right does as racist
CNN and every other mainstream media outlet has already ran with this as their headline for the last two days.
They're out there doing fucking nazi salutes, when anybody actually on the right would realize how easily the media can distort and use that to their advantage. Same with walking around with fucking torches in Charlottesville of all places
Can't believe some of you retards haven't realized this.
Ya'll have been bamboozled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They're out there doing fucking nazi salutes, when anybody actually on the right would realize how easily the media can distort and use that to their advantage

Judging by their outfits, those guys are obvious plants. However, real nazi larpers have no problem doing the same thing. Spencer and the TRS crew are so big on this "Unite the right" concept because it basically means "don't criticize us". It gives them free reign to act like the self-destructive retards they are. William Pierce warned about these idiots a long time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

>obvious plants

Yet pol is promoting this like dumbasses

Nazi fanboys literally think this will make it "normal". Like somehow the plants are accidentally doing their job for them, and this is all a big win.

What the people there should have done is taken off their disguises, snapped a pictures, and doxxed these leftist shits, forcing them to either admit the ruse or be branded for life.

Its happened now guys, its done. If this was really done by leftypol then the that's surprising and the result was impressive actually. We can chalk this up to being their first actual victory.

Either way its done and past now, and if history has anything to say about it this will backfire on leftypol and lead to a real large scale white nationalist movement or something.

The only thing that will come of this is discrediting anyone who opposes the left as being racist white males "literally nazis"

>If this was really done by leftypol then the that's surprising and the result was impressive actually.

Hat and glasses on one, literally sunglasses at night on the other. Cuck physiognomy on both. These were leftists, and they got away with it. The biggest clue is that antifa is trying to doxx everyone there and yet they're strangely silent on these two.

If thats so theres nothing we can do to stop that now so no worries.

But I wonder how long leftypol will be bragging about this if it kicks off the acceptance that leads to their worst nightmares coming true.

We always tend to win out of these things. You have to admit.

When you are a kid throwing bullets at a wall long enough youre bound to have one come back and wipe you out. I think thats what just started tonight with leftypol.

1) youre a fucking idiot
2) the country needs to be divided, the right would win any encounter, we need a pitched front

Try harder kike

Something you might want to count in though is that the hat and glasses were suggested beforehand as a mask alternative by the organisers apparently because the laws in that state prevent masks or something and they expected antifa to doxx people.

As much as those people probably were plants this whole thing is too out of control to fit the best laid plans of leftypol. Lets wait and see what comes out of this.

lol. you might be right. but you are so stupid that you think the majority is opposed to this. the majority supports this. they are so pissed that they are even willing to accept your cartoon paper tigers. imagine how they will support real leadership that opposes you.

So is the goal to have no one be criticized or a revival of the nazi movement? Because as long as lefty pol and the media further try to alienate the majority of the country, they're just going to send them further and further to the right until they realize "fuck it I'm a nazi what're you going to do about it"

Oy vey!

Fuck you, it's time to take off the gloves. Let the kikes and niggers know they've gone to far. The US used to have rallies like this

I don't think so, man. Maybe from our online forums where we gather it seems like this. But when I go out, most of my friends and people who I come across still ironically believe the media. We are in a pretty big majority and the media is chipping away at us with propaganda like this

Clarify a bit, i cant tell from your post if you are left or right.

I would agree that the majority silently support the guys giving the nazi salutes and the white dragon awakening. They definately support seeing antifa get owned.

>discrediting anyone who opposes the left as being racist white males "literally nazis"
just adding fuel to the fire

>the hat and glasses were suggested beforehand as a mask alternative by the organisers

Fair enough. Either way, I'd be very suspicious of people with severe cases of cuckface. Especially when they go all "hello fellow nazi" in front of a camera.

>The US used to have rallies like this

And look where that got you.

Didnt like every recent survey say most people think msm is lies now? I think you are living in an odd bubble even my leftist uni friends conscede that the press is completely fake now.

>2017
>d-d-don't organize goy, stay hidden in the shadows. Don't express your beliefs publicly, you'll never gain a real following

>2020
>pic related

Fuck the kikes it's time to build the fourth Reich

>Clarify a bit
i am saying that i dont have a lot of confidence in the "alt-right" and i am pretty sure there are quite a few shills in there but the people calling the plays are fucking stupid because they think that the majority will reject these people because of "their racism."

in fact the racism is resonating with people and the cognitive dissonance between the anti-racist multi-cultural ideology they have been indoctrinated in and the crude racism they find appealing is only blowing their minds wider open.

Checked and i hope so. Sounds like a nice plan.

>s-s-stop it! CNN is going to call you racist!
Weak and troll job senpai

>please stop fighting back, we're scared. if you stand up for yourself they will call us racist

This 100000000% this
Get on it tonight

What would you suggest? Bending over like a bitch for more nigger dick in your ass? Fuck you

>yes goy
>don't organize
>don't anger the leftists
>don't come together to fight for your race
You'd like that wouldn't you Rabbi?

>Unite the right was started and promoted by leftypol
Thanks for letting me know that you're a gigantic retard in the first sentence so I can move on

They call the right racist no matter what we do.

This is what the left gets after decades of it.

wow they are dressed like normal Americans you fat fucking lard ass. They aren't dressed in fucking NSDAP SS uniforms to your liking? Fuck off.

I agree i hear people in the livestream chanting out nigger.

like i get they are trying to be edgy and funny but it just makes the right look bad

In Hitlers Germany whites didn't make up only 60% of the population. And of the 60% they didn't have cucked transgendered pussy whites

but hurt shithead made that Spencer and the alt-right are making huge gains HAHAHAHA keep posting your garbage lies

They still do that, you mouthbreather
Stop turning the other cheek while the left keeps throwing punches, cuck

except the rabbi wants divide and conquer, we all kill each other, then the UN cleans up the mess

>CNN and every other mainstream media outlet has already ran with this as their headline for the last two days.
like anybody gives a shit anymore, faggot

pic related

>GIVING A SHIT ABOUT MEDIA OPTICS.
Haha.

>discrediting anyone who opposes the left as being racist white males "literally nazis"
Who fucking cares anymore?
What are you trying to present yourself as?
The truth is that we ARE racists. Do you intend on lying forever? We're not going to get what we want by being capitulating faggots. It's all or nothing you stupid faggot. We're not gearing up for elections, we're trying to start a fucking war to end bullshit elections where we're presented with nothing but people who hate us. If that means ending democracy in the USA then so be it. We're fighting for our futures, not for some worthless ideology that has failed us despite being successful.

THIS

UGH

I've been trying to tell all Pol about how this is just shills trying to make us Trump supporters look racist but they won't accept it

Us pedes have to fight back against racist hate

this

Don't forget even Drudge is running your event as a far right racist event.

You guys are so fucking alienated you might as well be illegal.

>By not protesting whites get called racists, bigots, nazis, etc
>By protesting whites get called racists, bigots, nazis, etc

Not really seeing the problem here

Are you some sort of republican cuck, OP?
>"W-we gotta be nice to leftists and niggers or else they'll call us racist/nazis."
>get called a racist nazi anyway

I agree, it was not a good look. This will radicalize anti-fa even more, and also scare away the average joe. Easy cannonfodder for the media.

YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.
THE MEDIA WILL ALWAYS CREATE THE AMMO STOP PLAYING BY THEIR RULES AND DO SHIT FOR YOURSELF. IF THEY CALL YOU A NAZEEE JUST ACCEPT IT. IF THEY CALL YOU A RACIST JUST ACCEPT IT.
YOU
WILL
NEVER
WIN
THE
JEW
MEDIA
WAR

Stop being kekisteni KEKS and get with the program you fucking idiots.

oy vey

>You guys
I've never seen leftypol this butthurt

(((Civic nationalists))) kvetchhing, Gosh Goy don't do that it is bad PR

How about not LARPing as some of history's greatest losers for one? The nazis had their chance, they failed. Learn from their mistakes or join them in the rubble.

>see goy, you're dying out no matter what, just lay down and accept it

Not going to happen Jew. This is just the beginning. The longer the odds the greater the glory.

Your ass pain is palpable

We will know if they are plants or not by what the media does. If they doxx the saluters they were legit, if they just use it to bash the right and not name them then they were plants.

>started and promoted by leftypol.
>they will call you racists
Does anyone really care at this point?

You haven't been paying attention.
The leftists are already doing that.
Now why, you may ask, would they dox themselves as nazis?
Are you seriously this stupid?
The people in the crowd were clearly ours. You may not be able to recognize them, probably because you're not even one of us, but it's clear as day to me.
Fuck off faggot. We're not playing bullshit games in the enemy's court anymore. We're going to fight on our terms, with our own rules. No more weakness. You're either with us or against us. The scared need to shut the fuck up and hide.

Do you want a spot too faggot?

It's not Sup Forums you TRS fag

this is what happens when you take being a neet too seriously. Theres a difference between a person who's redpill and knows how to live a normal life in this hell bent world, and a person who reeeeeeeeees every five minutes because he can't get some pussy. no one said bend over backwards you dumb fuck just handle it better.

Are you implying that "white nationalist" is an insult?

Lol, the commies are worried about us getting called Nazis guys.

I guess we should just pack the whole thing up.

We had a good run.

C'mon now user.
That's clearly a troll.
Can you not read sarcasm?

whatever you say /leftypol/

>handle it better
We are handling it perfectly I'd say.
Getting Trump to the white house and all.

Pol doesnt attend rallies

However the fact that other huge and unrelated groups of people do doesnt exactly make us feel isolated

yea all according to plan, right rabbi

I'm implying the optics are fucking horrible for your movement given how the rest of the country takes that phrase.

You might as well be holding a NAMBLA convention at this point it hurts your image so badly.

Was handled just fine.
The lines are already drawn.
We're not going to lose any supporters through this but we will through inaction and a lack of bravery.

If someone keeps calling you crazy and you want other people to see how sane you are, do you start throwing your shit at them and tearing your hair out? Of course not, you act like a normal person and their insult loses all its effectivness. The "nazi" insult doesn't work when you present yourself as a well-adjusted individual. It does work when you pretend it's 1938 and you're in Berlin.

>normal life
What does that even mean anymore? Being a nigger, faggot, whore, or drug addict is the new normal.

They're gonna fuckin pump out racist accusations at us anyway, and have been for years now. Uniting the right is a nice slogan, don't care if shills came up with it.

See
It doesn't matter.
We're not going to be hurt by this at all. It's just going to cause faggots like you to bitch to other faggots like you. Everyone else has already had enough of your bullshit.
We can also point to the negro who started the march to show that we aren't even lynching niggers.

It won't work because everyone on the right has been called a nazi already.
We stopped caring. We're already divided.

Call others kikes but your the one here following a kike'd controlled puppet like Spencer. Fuck off cunt.

It's such a ridiculous notion on its face.
>the shills are uniting us, popularizing the movement, and radicalizing the base! We can't let that happen goyi... umm I mean fellow white males

> DAWA
> da'wah

Sorry, the irony's hilarious

>Fuck you, it's time to take off the gloves. Let the kikes and niggers know they've gone to far. The US used to have rallies like this
if you acutally belive this shit you are a fucking moron.

Having a neo nazi paridise is fucking stupid for everyone. I dont like niggers or spics. But i like prosperity more. I like haveing the chance to make money so i can get away from them. I dont like have the fourth reich. That shit fucked everything for everyone including germans

anytime threads like these come up with a logical rational idea we have useful idiots and shills come in here projecting their insecure feelings like its going to lead to the grand scale resurrection of the white race. Using logic to stop and clearly think things out, as oppose to getting triggered that logic is being used to question what's really going on. Really makes you think.

>We can chalk this up to being their first actual victory.
>their
Try harder, you slimy kike. Regular people are busy working and raising their White children. We aren't interested in Charlottesville, although it's amusing watching kikebird and plebbit cucks mine the salt, crying about the ebil nahzeees they have manufactured in their own childish minds.
I obviously won't speak for the board, but I think marxist faggots-in-training have painted themselves into a corner with the whole
>hurr durr if you're White you're part of the problem
bullshit. Pushing Dem voters out of the party for the crime of being White adds significant numbers to the Silent Majority, those rural and suburban retards that voted for President Trump. Hostile actions against the Silent Majority are now making the "Silent" part inaccurate, even if the majority of the Unite the Right crowd is an inaccurate representation of everyday American White Conservatives.
The next step is piano wire and helicopter rides, from the real Whites the kikes, niggers, and shills have attacked non-stop for over fifty years. Keep it up, faggots.

>Being a nigger, faggot, whore, or drug addict is the new normal.

sadly this is true

This is what has caused such a major spike in this shit. If we do nothing but sit at home and play vidya they'll still find a way of accusing us of being racist. Now we are starting not to give a shit.

Oh well. I'll enjoy watching in a few years when they start rounding you guys up to put you into camps. Maybe they'll push the irony to an extreme and gas you guys it would be the equivalent of burying Muslims with pork.

what are you getting at?

Just Fuck off . Get out of anything to do with politics and just go work and party. People lile you make me sick,
"Do sometging"
"Stop doing stuff"
"But im scared it looks bad"
"Muh image, muh movement"
Fuck off really, just sit their and act like a moderate muslim and shut your fucking pie hole.

Fake news.

Pretty much this tbqh

Republicans have been "the Nazis, go beat them up while police prevent their justified retaliation" since Reagan, then bush, then bush again. If you spend 40 years demonizing people with legitimate concerns as racists and Nazis don't act indignant when there are suddenly more people pushing back against anything you support.

call this "just a white BLM" then point out the lack of general rioting and property destruction of BLM and watch the leftists shit themselves with rage. It was a good night for optics.

Nazis are good for the economy

Take a step back and breathe. So many names being called. You sound too hardcore.

Also i think you totally missread my post. Im pol not leftypol

This symbol is great especially the leaves that are associatedwith peace lol

no prosperity is. Any form of extremism fucks everything up, be it from the left or the right.

>Press this leaf in a book, dont burn it on the pile, its pretty nice

Forgot img

>Im pol not leftypol
If you intentionally refer to yourself with these titles you stick out like Barbara Streisand's schnozz. Lol! You guys suck dick at trying to blend in.

Lrn2graph retard

How about "stop banging your head against the wall and acting like it's a plan". Nazi larping will never, ever be popular. What have you losers ever done other than pat yourselves on the back?

the alt-right is composed entirely of easily led retards you say? never knew. maybe their movement is bullshit if its people are like this..

There's also tons of hispanics involved in these movements...

>everyone who acts like an idiot is a paid protestor

dude have you seen the types who hang out on "Sup Forums youtube" and follow the "Sup Forums news networks" on twitter?

any movement that grows large will inevitably be filled with retards

You'll be hung when this over. Don't get comfy.