>tell her i'm a racist and very misogynistic
>was kinda hoping to just make her flip out
>long pause
>nude pic
>nude pic
>nude pic
>now she's very dtf
>i think she literally wants to have my babies
Is this just Satan trying to temp me, Sup Forums? Are women really this overtly attracted to traditional men?

>looks almost exactly like pic related

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED THE /THREAD

>libcuck beta male detected
Don't substitute your reality for mine.

Cool story, when are you leaving your bedroom and try to make that real?

if true, give the the d and redpill as a bonus

Hang out with her and build a famility, but you won't deliver because if you would you wouldn't be here on Sup Forums instead of redpilling your prospective wife, also learn how to stop being a beta, good luck with that

The reason why it happened is not really of any importance. Congrats and absolutely go for it if you're single. It doesn't hurt to try it out at least.

>Claims to be trad
>Is into girl who will just send nude pics of herself.
Face it kiddo your qt 3.14 has already burned the coal with that self esteem

Nice feet even if you make up stories

Things that never happened for 500 please.

>Implying girls even know the difference between political parties

Post her feet

>Girls should be covered in Burkas and only have sex in the muhhammad position

t. polfag

big if true

post pics fag

impregnate her

>if u dont like sluts ur a muslim!!
Fuck off.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Sure if you hold to your beliefs and aren't a capitulating weakling, you can get pussy. But your story is clearly a fabrication.

some slag texts you nudes... ground breaking shit you fucking dweeb

women are social chameleons. They say they don't need a man, but then their pussies get wet whenever Chad gives them attention.

Post pics

OP is a faggot if not

No, a "traditionalist" shouldn't be dropping his actual fucking values the minute a whore shows his desperate ass some tits.

That's kind of the point

>Bbbut muh dik!!

Post results or gtfo

>I'm the only she ever sent nudes to

t. Denialfag

Where do I like and subscribe?

Similarly, pol made girls love me. Simple shit like brushing your hair, keeping it neat and short, being strong.

But most of all, not giving the left a single inch makes girls wet when theyre used to trampling all over guys on the left who are essentially beta cucks with no backbone.

Oh yeah. That totally happened.

REPOPULATE THE WHITES WITH HER. RAISE YOUR YOUNG IN THE RIGHT WAY.

Let's see a nude user come on then she'll never know

Not Satan, she is acting akin to her nature. Give her your seed like pic related below

Marry her and have three white kids.

This. Women hate anything to the right of Trump as a rule and most of the ones to the right of Obama either had a good male figure to look up to or are looking for attention

If that were truth, of course. Which it isn't.

inb4 she was just teasing you to see how much you stand by your 'principles'/to get attention

A woman doesn't care about your political beliefs, its 95% looks/power. If you have known her for a while and haven't fucked, its probably not going to happen unless something major changed in your life.

Remember: If she's done this for you, a man who has views that drastically differ from hers, then how many other men has she done this for?

I'm guessing she's fucked 60+ people already. Run.

>nude pic x3
>doesn't post any of them
Go fuck yourself with a red hot poker.

>looks almost exactly like pic related
probably not. show what she looks like for real.

Nah most women don't even care about anything to do with politics. Especially the hot ones.

This user has a great point. As soon as you imagine this you will let her go

I'll wait for the movie

Just date her and see where it goes, she might surprise you. Alot of women still want a normal healthy relationship, despite what autists on Sup Forums think.

Pics or it didnt happen

How many of you younger (18-25) guys have heard the statement in your life:

"Want a woman, be an asshole"

I can pretty much guaran-fucking-tee that every single one of you have heard that many times over regardless of where you live or what race you are.

That doesn't mean go up to her, spit on her, and tell her she is fat. It means don't fucking beta flock to her as she gets dick thrown at her 24/7... all the time.. constant dick throwing. However, if you are confident, don't overplay your hand, tell her how she should think/act... oh yes.... and if you aren't a fucking slob... you will win pretty often.

Women are like baseball, best way I could say it. In baseball you are an all star if you get a hit 3/10 times and 4/10 times and you're a fucking hall of famer. Same goes here. Men fail, it happens. It's a game of failure more often than not. However, winner pull 4-6/10 and loser pull (maybe 1/10-2/10 at the most).

Women want men who know how to take what they want and aren't afraid to do so. Stop pissing around and go do the work.

literally just got into an argument with my girlfriend because I was racially "generalising"... Held my ground and went on offensive;, after an hour of pol/ tier trash talk she fucking agreed with me. Sometimes I think she might be worth it

stop making Sup Forums threads and just breed her

Glorious kekistani, i have enough acting ability to act confident, but inside im dying. What sort of thing do i say to a girl? im chatting to one now and im nervous.

Totally know where you are coming from. The wife.. hell.. every single woman I have ever fucked or dated.. bar none... EVERY single one through the years has started off the same as you just mentioned and then, after a few weeks... BAAMMM... the change occurs and they adapt your way of thinking.

I never really thought of it before but.. shit... they really are chameleons in that regard.

With you brother. It appears women can be "knowledgeable" when it comes to certain topics, fields of study etc. but they are completely deprived of wisdom; which is a prerequisite to wield the sword of knowledge. It takes a dude to show them wisdom even if they can't grasp it entirely they will eventually see it's application if imposed

Without knowing you/her it's hard to say as I have always been able to read people and their mannerisms well.

I mean, if you are serious then how about just the basics to see if you even mesh well with her. Don't be dazzled by the possibility of getting a hummer and first see if she is even worth your time with what I call the "elimination list". To conduct this test you have to be sneaky though.

1) "I saw a news article about that Charlotte thing. What do you think about that whole "date a black guy" thing?" Place the emphasis on HER to answer with not hinting at your opinion. If she likes them.. BAAAM... case closed.. walk away.

I have a few other "elimination" questions I would ask back in my early 20s which I always led with to see if I could even tolerate the girl. If I felt she was worth my time... well.. take what you want dude. Take risks. If she shuts you down, fuck it, you lost nothing.

Don't ASK her to go on a date.. tell her what time you two are going out together.

Not: "Would you like to attend a ... blah blah"

But: "So 7 on Friday, movie, what time will you be ready?"

Be sneaky though and ready to put the emphasis BACK on her if she says "ohhhh I don't know" or some shit like that. Make her think she is making the decision and things are equal when, in truth, you are dictating everything.

Most of all... never give a woman the answer or way out by offering an answer through a question. Always come off as confident in that regard. Women want to be led whether they play make believe or not. They want to be fucked over or treated poorly but they are, very often, very unaccountable and lacking reason so they usually really like when someone steps up and tells them how things are going to be. That is what I have always found to be true and I am pretty damn sure most of these others guys would agree with that from their experiences as well.

same here man
i have no problem putting other men in their place and being confident and respected but when it comes to actually talking to girls i just can't do it idk what i'm supposed to say to them
the only times i have ever pulled is just from being a manly man and having that general atmosphere
but i can't ever talk to a girl for more than 30 seconds without running out of things to say
basically
i
don't
understand
them
all i can do is make eye contact then kiss then ask if they want to fuck
almost no speaking

>10/10
>pic related

wat.jpg

>slut sends you nudes
>W-WHAT SHOULD I DO POL