Brittany venti

is she some kind of white nationalist or just an attention whore? i noticed she was at that unite the right rally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1EDAyEu6J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The latter, She's part nig

>these clothes
Surely nobody is looking for attention here. Nope.

Both, not that I'm complaining.

She's /ourgirl/

Cannibal troll that feeds on angry white viewers.

> /ouranything/

kys

you mean /ourdiddies/

whats she doing at a rally full of white nationalists though. if she was just an attention whore she would just stay behind her comfy computer screen.

all woman are attention whores

Why can't she be both?

Also: >good thread

She's only 12.5 % black. That's way less than most of this board.

I fucked Brittany in high school. AMA

She is a attention whore but I like her

youtube.com/watch?v=C1EDAyEu6J4

an attention whore nonetheless shes just a persistent one that wants people to belive the lie

Probably just an attention whore but what westerners need to understand is that the attitudes of men are passed to women by way of the semen

She streams at these rallies to get more views and subscribers. Same shit with Laura Southern, who makes thousands a month from lonely admirers.

>That's way less than most of this board.
well most of the posters are american

she's not white. she's some kind of spic nigger mutt so obviously she's an attention whore

>roastie
>invades another male-dominated subculture
>adds nothing to the discussion
>makes youtube videos
>pls donate
attention whore e-celeb.

Liar

I dont think she is putting it on, she clearly browses Sup Forums. I agree with her on a lot of things but she is likely just civic. When she spoke to ice poseidon she sounded legit, she knew all the inside Sup Forums memes and made ice look stupid. She is part nig and I wouldnt have kids with her but I would fuck her.

attention whore. and a pretty autistic one. she relies on just spewing Sup Forums meme IRL and to try and come off as edgy, but it's pretty cringy most of the time. and i haven't even gotten into her looks here. disgusting.

She's my waifu back off neckbeard

i dn't give a fuck, i'd just bang the shit out of her mongrel pussy

She has great tiddies that basically qualified her for everything.

/ourtiddies/ yes.

who cares, don't listen to what women have to say

i just come to these threads for the rare ventis

Damn i want to touch her glorious breats. I've one girlfriend with 4 size breasts and let me tell you, going to mosquito bites or even 2 is a fucking waking nightmare after experiencing big, firm breasts.

Does it really matter? She's a good ally to our cause attention whore or not

disgusting shitskin!

Why not both

She's not only fucking ugly, but fucking stupid too. She thinks she's some kind of representative of Sup Forums or Sup Forums when pretty much this whole board and site dislike her. She's only going to get uglier with age so it will be interesting who far she's willing to go for attention to keep herself relevant. It seems as if only autistic betas roam around here from what I've seen.

GAS

she's literally black, how the fuck is she gonna be a white nationalist lmao

she's just a girl riding the wave of this alt right business because it gives her a dedicated niche to exploit that other girls aren't exploiting

>1/4 black
>white nationalist

All girls are attention whores... even the emos

fat ugly slut. thirsty alt-right kiddies are the worst.

She was a known attentionwhore on Twitch before she got banned. Don't let newfags like tell you otherwise.

She is a white gril don't be mean

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

is she streaming on twitch again?

^

She's gassed up on the HWNDU attention, plus she believes in the shit.

Kind of like Lauren Southern.

more like 30%

genetic nigger trash!

She's a disgusting camwhoring attention seeking cunt.

saging doesn't work retard

fuck off cunt. I'm British-Asian Pakistani and have no wog nigger blood in me. Pakis are caucasian.

oi m8

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

She's legit WN.

This guy's half-right. She's an Octoroon -- white by Confederate standards

Her boyfriend is one of the biggest cucks i have ever seen.

this meme is getting there, but I'm not sure I've worked everything out.

Why do people like this wide eyed downy? Is it literally just the diddies?

oh god i need some titties, why the fuck big titties made themselves scarce all of a sudden, i can't handle all these iron board gfs

i need to temper myself in no fap and fasting and dedicate my suffering to a diety that will send me some big TITTIES

She started streaming years ago doing satire pretending to be a feminist camwhore. She has always been anti-SJW and right wing.
Also during hwndu she clearly seemed full white nationalist.

She is the embodiment of rassenschande. She can't be a white nationalist.

Latter. Look at lauren southern. What they do for work means nothin.
When its for alpha cum shell take any man regardless of color.
White girls are globalists not tribal

Wn girls are just eye candy for beta alt righterz

>pretending

oh dear!

>Any % black
One drop rule, filthy shitskin

She's fine. Put some babies in her and get on with life.

>30%

How does that even work? Was she the product of a mixed race threesome?

She's a solid 7/10 (no higher than 8.5) at least. If you can't admit that you're being disingenuous.

race traitor! supporting that fucking shitskin!

She did a video on her 23andme. She was around 30% black.

>causcoid not caucasian or white european
In terms of genetic diversity assumming ur not inbred u got just as much or more then a european

She is what sweden wants to be by 2050.

50% mixed with 12.5% would give you about 30.

my haplomeme shows the same thing.

NAZI larp or serious?

at least the nigger has an upperlip. and normal teeth too.

"She" is a trap.

Is that even a question.

Well that's not true. My dad is a 100% whitey. my mom is only a halfy from puerto rico.

Ugly mulatto Brazilian.

>milk

It's always shills and LARPers attacking any public figure on the right.

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

>she

Speak for yourself

you actually saved this text somewhere to post later in a thread like this.

This is bullshit. She's part Ukrainian (one of the most beautiful ethnicities in the world).

To think Jamal and Sierra/Gunther and Tyquasia are going to shit out kids that look like her is a farfetched dream.

just leak more nudes already, jesus.

Unite my cum with the back of her throat

european isn't a race. it's a continent. I mean, iberians are closer by blood to moors than they are slavniggers

also, ethnicitieswithin the eurozone have more negro blood than south asians

Sod off home cunt we're full

You will be spared the rake leaf, stay strong in your SJW hellhole.

>She's part Ukrainian (one of the most beautiful ethnicities in the world).
typical American shitreply 0/10

She's sexy as fuck.

you dont always inherit exactly half of each parents genetics. a first generation mixed person 50/50 can pass on more or less of each races genetics to their offspring. this is why the number of generations it takes to bleach someone is so inconsistent.

Another character assassination thread? You don't say.

That, and haplomemes are not always 100% accurate

... Eastern European women are the hottest in the world. Deal with it faggot. The Netherlands had some hot wyte wyminz, but from what I understand you cucks are on the level of Sweden pushing the race mixing narrative. So if even they are hot, they are damaged goods.

Enjoy shitskin-topia and 5/10 women eternity.

I know she is part nig and all, but I am extremely attracted to her.

She might have nominal nationalist sentiments but ultimately she wants attention.
Women want people to see them in specific lights. She doesn't so much want a Nationalist revolution so much as she wants people to see her as wanting a Nationalist revolution.
Its a fine intellectual point but I think its meaningful

she is 15% african, she post her 23andme DNA test

OOK OOK