Sup Forums LIVE

Today around 1PM EST we're going to be staging a streamed protest against the DNC live in Washington D.C.

I'll be in front of the DNC headquarters with a megaphone and I'll shout absolutely anything you guys ask me to, except shit that will get me immediately dragged off the streets. All of our voices are going to be heard. We're going to be discussing/shouting about the REAL issues like Pedogate, the Awan brothers scandal, the refugee crisis you name it. We'll make sure these democrats know that we're not falling for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/No_131011612
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this you? Go pray to your edge lord.

>We
who we?

when I say that I'll shout anything, I mean it, I'll even call out (((them))). If BLM gets to shout about white people in the streets, we get to shout about the jews. The only thing I'm not shouting are overt racial profanities. If I'm not dragged off the streets by the cops for it, I'll be dragged off the streets by one of D.C.'s famous drooling coon niggas.

we is everyone on Sup Forums who wants to participtae, I'm going to have a thread where you guys can post the shit you want me to shout into the megaphone

Trips fags should k y s

Yell that first

Tell the democrats to STOP BEING SO GAY!

When will faggots like you realize that this is not how you progress, let alone win anything ?
You will just be some random idiot in the face of society.

Print this out and hold it as a sign, this is our new symbol.

I highly recommend you don't do this as you're just going to look like an autistic meme spouting retard or an invalid.

someone has to do something

This.

You're just going to make us meme the fuck out of your ugly mug and autistic behaviour. You'll be doxxed by the more savage of us.

Don't ruin your life... Go to the Charlottesville protest instead, at least you won't be a lonely sad fuck, you'll have other like minded people.

this is ridiculous, realistically nothing has been done after the dnc/podesta leaks other than edgy alt right trump protests

Unite the Right is a meme protest, I'm setting this up effectively so that you guys can protest from home

You're going to regret becoming a Sup Forums mouthpiece. People post CP and gore here for the fun of it. Do you think anyone would care if they ruin your life by doxing you like said?

>protest from home
hey,if true,i give user credit,doing more than the average

An FBI investigator turns up dead on a beach with all his stuff and a head wound. No gun is found, no suicide note is found.
Must have been a suicide.

Man shot right outside a convenience store none of his stuff is taken.
Must have been a robbery gone wrong

Why is it so many people investigating the clintons end up dead?
Please say something like this

But not like this. If you want to change something, you need to tell people the truth, but not like this. What you are currently planning is just autisticly forcing people to believe you, which is going to results like the following:
a) people will call you a faggot (not literally)
b) police will arrest you for being a faggot
c) everyone will just ignore you

>someone has to do something
yeah, someone cooler then you doing something smarter then you can think of. not meme spouting at a jew spawned protest meant to demonize the entire right as literally nazis just when we were starting to get popular.

I mean is there even anyone there except janitors when it is not election season?

I'm not concerned about being doxxed, I have faith that you guys will have some meaningful shit to say.

exactly this guy gets it, Sup Forums is effectively a digital angry mob

Fuck it.. He seems adamant on doing it.

Just know, OP, that we tried to discourage you. There's some fucked up people on this site that'll ruin you if you do this.

But hey, good luck. I'll watch your stream anyway.

This is what I'm asking for

>I have faith that you guys will have some meaningful shit to say
How fucking new are you? Did you just discover Sup Forums? Get out of here and reconsider while you still can as you're too innocent for this site. I've seen a lot of kids like you get doxed and humiliated by people here.

Be intelligent. Look at the other faggots who tried the similar thing and learn from their mistakes.

take it easy man, my main focus will be on pedogate and shit like that

thanks, I care more about doing whats right, than the consequences of being on a live stream on the internet

never mind, i thought op was at the unite the right rally. i take it back. i don't actually care what op does.

this ones cute lol

Also, taking Sup Forums out on the streets was never a good idea.

so wheres the stream gonna be anyways
or are you laying low until last minute to publicize it?

absolutely, I'm not autistic im going to be smart about it

Laugh me off, that's fine. I'm just some random oldfag here with an opinion.

Hey man, like I said before. You seem like you are going to do it anyway despite friendly warnings not to, so fuck it I'll watch your stream when you do.

But please listen to this guy you won't just get doxxed... Youll be completely fucking humiliated, made a meme for people to laugh at, have SWAT sent to your door and other fucked up shit that has happened to people before you. Organise this on Facebook or Tumblr or fucking LinkedIn... Don't do it on Sup Forums. You'll regret it.

twitter.com/No_131011612
I'm live streaming it through periscope, the idea is that if I can get enough people watching we can take over twitter for like a day, or a few hours

There's going to meme mace and meme riot gear and meme water cannons, isn't there? This is the future we choose.

Ok. Do it. I was trying to help you, because you are clearly a young person and you reminded me of myself.
But maybe you need to do this to understand some things about the people.

I'm an old fag myself, I'm at kind of a low point in my life and the fact that I'm expected to pay my taxes to pedophiles is like the cherry on the shit sundae, something has to be done

Please dear god keep the nazi and cheese pizza spaghetti in your pockets and just stick to Awan.

It's a good idea but Awan is the only thing with anything mainstream credible attached to it.

Any second you spend on anything not demanding justice about Awan inquiries is a second you are damaging the cause. Any second you spend on Awan will promote it.

Remember Awan is a wonderful example of visa and security abuse and DNC covering up minority criminals to the detriment of all so you are hitting all your points via association without having to explicitly state them so you don't need to do "anti-refugee" or "pedogate" crap ..the guilt by association of the Awan thing blowing up will do plenty of collateral damage on those fronts.

Maybe we'll do a live stream in comet pizza too...

you guys are going to have a level of control over this since most of what I'm going to be shouting will be from your posts.

if anything stick around, you could help give a thorough explanation of it to the democrats

Also idk how to phrase this well but. Considering we have fake news laws now I'd love to see less "it's over for trump" headlines all it takes is nailing a few big news stations with large fines and they should all at least try harder not to push this fake news crap.