3.3 million subscribers

>3.3 million subscribers
>187 watching

Just took this a second ago. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
youtu.be/RcuWLOJI3o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the live show is not as popular as the podcast

Are they really dying or is that a meme?

Bots and they probably have a donor propping them up. They used to

Because only 200 actualy watch it. The rest are a psyop. Soon when all of us are fully shadowbanned, many idiots will actually believe the lies. They will all die. Gen Z rising.

I'm relatively liberal and even I can't stand TYT.

They are as hysterical, reactionary and partisan as Fox news. I think the more people watched it and the more invasive they got (all over my fb at one point, not even from the US) the more people realised it was formulaic and feigned anger, aimed exclusively at people who've just gotten into politics and lacking any real depth.

Only people who want to live in an echo chamber and see the world in black and white would watch this tripe (US kids in higher education fit this bill)

they just got a $20 million investment

they're thriving

JEFFERSON LEGACY RESTORED!

REVIVE YOUR CULTURE, RESTORE YOUR PRIDE!
: youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4

They don't really have over 3 million subs. And of their real subscribers, many of the mmm don't hardly watch their show because it's boring, unwatchable garbage. TYT is literally corporate media. They follow NYT and WaPo narratives 100% of the time.

20M from (((them))) too bad hardly any Americans watch the young Turks. It's some of the lowest effort propaganda I've ever seen.

>young turks

There is a small far-left political party (people who want to build nukes, arm everybody with a rifle and nationalize minerals) in my country with 10,000 subscribers and 450~600 people watching their most important show, a 2 hours long live-stream about the political situation in Brazil and the world.
You can check the link if you want:

youtu.be/RcuWLOJI3o0

Most their subscribers are bots or right wingers who watch to hate them

It's a replay of yesterday's show, dumbass

They're youtubes pet channel and will boost them with bots at will. They have no real viewership.

*blocks your path*

How much did Hillary get in the election again?

>They are as hysterical, reactionary and partisan as Fox news
Stop living in 2004 moron.

ITT: tiny dick slavshits and subhuman virgins being jealous of actual chads and the righteous underdogs

woah dude chill out

>a rerun from just yesterday can barely scrape 300 viewers on a saturday afternoon

Most of their viewers aren't Americans, which is no surprise because the show itself is anti American. It is just a collection of Washington Post articles rehashed and agreed upon. Very boring unoriginal show. It's about as entertaining as David Pacman

Go home you smelly r*ach

t. chad-fearing virgin

lmao

>Sup Forums literally drove many of the narratives in the election
>TYT had angry rants about how they're better than other people

It's pretty sad when you're more pathetic than Sup Forums.

You know it's been stuck at ~3 million subs for years now

They've stalled and not growing at all.

Probably padding their numbers with fake subs so they don't seem to be in decline.

> largest online news network
Ummmmmmmmmm sure it is xD

Greedy Chunk Yogurt disgusts me.

I used to pay for a subscription for a short while, must have been about 5 or 6 years ago when they were in a tiny studio. They didn't seem so bad then.

Now I can't stand them. There content is garbage.

I'M TRYING TO BE REASONABLE HERE

THAT'S BULLSHIT! Okay, right?