Why do you hate women?

Why do you hate women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CUZ THEY HATE ME

I don't. If you lack the ability to judge each person as an individual you're probably socially stunted.

Because they are stupid. Pic related is what happens when women try to become involved in political discussion and social issues.

Hate women? No. Annoyed by the loud obnoxious ones? Yes.

i dont hate 2d women

they are completely worthless animals. What they lack in self-awareness and vision, they make up for with their demonic solipsism. Every nation that women are "free", is a living nightmare of debauchery, decay and widespread suffering

Why do i hate men pretending to be women?
Thats the question your pic is asking.

I love women. They're like walking works of art, and they smell good.

Except the "liberated" ones. They're anti-white male and consider perfectly good people to be their enemy.

How sad.

I think that's a dude faggot, couldnt find a better example?

I've only been with guys but I wouldn't have a problems. Fucking that jinx.

I don't and I'm not a virgin. But you can't trust 99% of them (I'm not even talking about sexual fidelity I mean in general) and even the 1% who are trustworthy can change for the worse if they fall in with a circle of typical cunts.

Men hating women are retards.
Women hating men are retards.

If you can't figure out and appreciate the subtle differences between the genders, social activities of any kind are probably not for you.

Because ass is the pussy of 2000.
We don't need women, darling.
We can just use them as breeding slaves.

Because women are vermin. The only human females there should be is little girls.

I don't, unlike the rest of r9k crossposters here.

BECAUSE IM A VIRGIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's nothing to hate about women.

They're not really women anymore. They became human fleshlights after the sexual revolution and what's worse is the fucking know it.

Women need guidance because they can't function properly without men.

Men refuse to lead and in doing so women go crazy as a reaction.

>only the ones that leave brown fecal-ring stamps

I don't hate them, but I don't trust the modern woman either. They're nothing but cum dumpsters. Pump and dump, but don't let the jaws close around your wallet.

>Why do you hate women?
I don't.

Haven't seen a real woman in quite a while, though.

Decent post by Sven.

Why would i hate women? They are lovely, sometimes just misguided.

Well said, Ahmed. Maybe our cultures are not so different after all.

I hate women because they encourage the worst personality traits in men (going for bad boys, liars, and greedy men) while still strongly judging on looks (which people have little control over).

Providing for a woman used to mean feeding and protecting and sheltering. That favored physically strong men which women naturally wanted.

Modern society has replaced that with printed paper money as the means to provide, and that money goes especially to the morally bankrupt.

So now women want it ALL. They want the good looking guy...and the muscular guy...and the socially charming guy...and the bad boy...and the rich guy.

Oh, and they also want a guy with a big dick.

Women are whores who don't understand loyalty. They are only with a guy until they can get a better guy, and that includes marriage.

The world gives them everything so easily while also telling them that they are oppressed and must demand MORE from the people who already give them everything.

I hate women with blue hair. If you are going to dye your hair an unnatural color make it white or silver. Thats the only acceptable unnatural hair color.

I have realistic expectations of women.

this. all other posters itt are turbo autists

>Why do you hate women?
I hate this meme

Someone who calls himself a man can't hate women.

We do hate retarded cunts and betrayers tho, but those aren't women anymore...

No one hates individual women, just like no one hates individual blacks (that is, normal people). But it's easy to say, "Black people... White people... Women... ." People hate what they do generally, that's Sup Forums's as well as the SJW's problem. The devil is in the details, to fix a problem you have to analyze and figure it out it's aspects and group. Women have a bad wrap because they generally suck, aren't interested in anything of value, easily manipluated and complain too much.

I only about half of them.

in the us, only about 20% of women are actually women. The rest are a mixed gender clusterfuck of the new world machismo with a cult of daddy, penis envy, hi test bodies due to american nutritition, low iq, i could go on, but they are simply no fun. no hate though, same can probably said about men from the other side.

I don't hate them, they're just not that fun to be around apart from when they want to have sex with you

>hi test bodies due to american nutritition
Then how come nu-males exist?

because of the shit they say and the shit they do

They're just shit. And they virgin shame you with glee if you're an able bodied white male.

Because they do gay shit like this

But as a whole their genetic predisposition to certain behaviors regardless of any amount of nurture as a whole can gif even you an opinion on women as a group. Since they are inclined to all do similar things minus the unicorns

They're unable to think for themselves, look at how degenerate they are now, and I place men at fault here too. if men do not take control of them then society will have their way with them.

>those young voters percentages
the absolute state of american youth
our unironic nazi party is tied at being the one of the two most popular among the same demographic

Vegan diets and high flouride/estrogen in metropolitan water supplies

I don't hate all women, I hate the modern woman and the freedom they're allowed to have

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

I don't hate them, I hate the men that allow them to be retarded kids. Also video related: youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

Yeah but what about those women with too much testosterone?

>Only twenty minutes.

they are traitors by nature

I don't hate women, I just don't trust ANYONE enough to rely on them for anything that I could do myself.

Because I want to become one

>aren't interested in anything of value
because needs kids
>easily manipulated
by husband and nothing else
>complain too much
to push husband.

Why gender roles, social construct, and political norms are important.

Realized this after re-reading my post.

Bad wrap because of misguided= the Jooz.

because 1+1 = ""My vagina!" REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

they destroy civilizations given the chance

and then he speaks lol

this sums it up for me

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

they reject my genes and look down on me even though they're dumb roasties who don't know as much about computers and engineering as i do

I don't hate them but I have yet to find any funny female comedians. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough though.

Shumerstien and Natasha Lagero were WERE kind of funny, but it's genetic, their perspective is supposed to be off, which equals not funny.

One post by this ID. But in any case I'd like to point to Schopenhauer's Essay, "On Women":

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

Because ~85% of the young ones aren't marriage material?

I don't. I love women.

That's the biggest fedora image anyone could've imagined

I like women but women generally do not like me, I'm actually part of the population that has intimacy issues with me- tried dating everything from whale to tuna under the sea, and a lot of them seem to have trust issues with me from the getgo

Most of the idiots here just don't go out enough and try anything to know that.

Whereas you are cool daddy slim posting on your anime and video games clubhouse.

I fucking love women. I don't love their bullshit, but you deal with it. It's their thing. They talk nonsense, you humor them or you tell them to shut the fuck up depending on the severity of the stupidity. Then you fuck them. Its really not that complicated man.

I think thats a dude by the way.

You're going to make his head explode. Stop.

They are all evil.
Now I was a quick learner and got that early but eventually every man realises that they are nothing more than parasites.
Everything is about them and as soon as you scratch the surface of their lies you see that.

It's so much fun to watch them hit the wall and realise that as their looks fade they will end up paying imported apes to fuck them.

They shouldn't be trusted with any decisions. They just decide things according to their whim and the reality is based on their feelings.
They are good at analyzing other people and get their feelings quick, but they are so clouded in their own narcissism nowadays that it's literally impossible to make anything out of them. They know they can get away with lies and cheats because ''muh feelings''.

Literally no point in forming relationship with them anymore, even as friends they are shitty and uninteresting. Well, except if you want to pump and dump maybe?

I don't hate women. I don't like liberals and many liberals happen to be women.

Most women these days aren't very nice or friendly, lots of women seem to just be permanently angry, it's really annoying.
If they are going to act like bitches to a coworker imagine how much worse they act at home.

I didn't start hating women until after I got married. Don't fall for the lie.

I don't, I love women. I just think men are superior at almost everything and that women don't belong in politics. Calling a spade a spade is not hate, though lately it really feels like it is.

>m'lady

CHEK'D 4 TRUTH

Anybody who has to ask that clearly never met one.

hating all women because you met a few shitty ones is no different from all those twats complaining about "all men are assholes!" because her ex-boyfriend cheated on her.

No, the fact is you surround yourself with terrible women, or haven't figured out how to ignore them. If men are able to rise above their male instincts and be family men then so can women.

Disgusting.

ignore the terrible ones, I mean.

>1501775467739m.jpg
Some cunt posted the same image with the same file name 2 days ago.
Under a american flag

I don't hate women, their flaws are just so prevalent and dangerous at times that I'd rather only use them for what I need.
Pretty much sex and making babies.
Everything else I need or want is provided to me by my male friends.
I know how to cook and clean my own house, I don't need a woman to do that.
When I'm working, I pick the best available employee, regardless of gender. Most just happen to be men.
Otherwise, when I want to have fun, I go out for a drink with the boys, maybe go pick up some strippers, who knows.
When you develop independence you only need women for sex and having children.

I LOVE women

then i cum

then i hate women again for about 48 hours

Why do women hate women?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

They're state leeches and take no responsibility.

because pic related

Because the vast majority of women in my generation place high status in degenerate behavior and promiscuity, while chaste behavior and bettering oneself it shunned as outcast behavior unworthy of them. They're making a strong case that strong masculine reigning-in of extreme "liberated" female behavior is necessary for society to remain stable.

this

Lack of loyalty, mostly.

Why do women hate us?

Because they ain't us

>48
more like 4 for me, but otherwise i agree

>why do u hate wamen
Why not?

>you are ugly and fat but I am going to say something that hopefully won't hurt your feelings but get the message across

WHORES!

>The situation looked grim, but then the Order of Internet White Knights saved the day

but I don't OP, see pic related.

only degenerate ones need to be off'd