Its happening

>people going public about being nazi
>lives are being ruined
>cnn has all your faces

Why can't the left meme? So cringe...

>cnn has all your faces
What are they going to do? Dox some more unrelated children?

you don't understand.
there is no holocaust without victims or martyrs

Remember there are two types of people
People that beleive whites are the source of all evil and deserve the most painful death (the right people)

And fucking nazis

There is no inbetween

Cnn has alot of power. Well funded. Have recently singaled out reddit users and exposed them online. People now going public. Faces to be seen by millions.

wut?

I believe the holocaust has many foshy things about it but no conclusively. We are on the same page if not reading the same book.

Again, what are they going to do? Absolutely nothing.

you definitely don't understand.

I think im kinda centrist at the moment, but coincidences are everywhere. Too much to turn away. 1000 march with fire.civil war incoming.

Sage is ALWAYS an option

Just STFU you jew bastard, we're not afraid of you psychotic assholes any more.

Do it cnn i dare you

Shut it down

Could we post random people unrelated with the protest to cause collateral damage

They're paid to post this shit which is why it's always uninspired and terrible. Real memes come from the heart.

You don't know how Jews operate.

They will ruin you if you speak out against them, you will NEVER have a job, your funds will mysteriously disappear from your bank account, they will go after your family.

Maybe. Hopefully cnn doesnt do shit. But they have alot of people on twitter taking hd pics of people amongst the march. The got their goys finding out who they are.

Realistically if they do leak these "mug shots" people will retaliate, CNN will get even more heat.

"Ever wonder why jewish people own all the property in north america..."
>shows U.S dollar bill
"Thats why"
~jay-z

Contrary to popular belief we still have freedom of speech in this country (although the left would like you to think otherwise).

What's the worst they can do, make it hard for these people to get jobs to where they have to live off of the government like the worthless niggers and welfare babies that the left promotes? Sure would be a crying shame for white people to get those free dindu bucks.

Has happened before. They were shut down with abuse of power.

They already have them plastered on their front page, lol

Yup

Bump

Rekt

-No Job
-Little money
-kissless permavirgin

Does this make me immune?

So now all of these political activists are out of a job with nothing to do except organize, organize, organize.
Good strat.

>MUH SOROS BUX