One of the realest, nicest, intelligent, kind and inspirational youtubers out there...

One of the realest, nicest, intelligent, kind and inspirational youtubers out there. A natural ally of user and yet pol's toxic environments attacks this man at every opportunity.

This is why the alt-right like all right wing movements will fail. You fail to win because you fail to cultivate allies.

Meanwhile the left has created the greatest cultural coalition history has ever seen and the FUCKING WHITE MALES are not included. So guess what....

tik tok whiteboiss you are done. You're not allowed to even think the wrong thoughts bitch bois and you're not safe at work or even in your homes. Your women's pussy belong to BBC and your children will be indoctrinated into gender fluidity.

JUST Fyi...

Chairs weren't made to hold that much weight.

>when the bait goes from 0-100
Neck yourself
Saged

Chairs can be reengineered.

Much like a Democracy.

LARD GARGLING

>fat shit
>gamer

Truly an intelligent inspiration.

No they weren't, quick someone post it

>mentally ill
>overweight
>suicidal
>left wing
>cuck
>underage fanbase
>lives off of jewgle dollars from retards that don't know how to block ads

Did I miss anything?

What's with the Jew beard? Did he come into some sheckles??

>FUCKING WHITE MALES

Why you guys hate them so much?

SHIT POST REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY THREAD

This so much

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK DIXIEFAGGOTS

PAY

Remember to sage all slide threads.

PAY

He makes 200000 a yr and he still wanted tax payers to pay for his operation. Seems legit to me!

Remember to hang yourself, drumpfcuck

That's America for you drumpfy

>this post was written by some spic

SALAD DODGING

have you checked his twitter? he is constipated from the pain killers and the surgery

some nurse is going to have to lube the turd out by hand........damn

Bump

We /swoleleft/ now

>white bois XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
how will they recover

yes, this is fairly common.

we need to evolve total consumption, that your body uses all food 100%, 0 waste.

or GMO ourselves with some chloroplasts in our skin cells, become photosynthetic, we would be green

hi i know your mexican and its really sad to see how jealous you are of other people just because you dont agree with how they see tbe world.and instead you try to force people to only see things from your point of view. You should stop spending money on stupid kickstarts and start sending money back to your family in mexico who is actually struggling to survive. Not like you some spoiled little bitch who cries everytime he doesnt get things his way. Its sad and quite pathetic if you really take the time to see what your doing is a waste of time and youll only have yourself to blame in the future for spazzing out on online forums instead of idk getting ahead in life but its okay i guess.. the world needs losers to motivate other people to become winners

>intelligent
>fat

>Meanwhile the left has created the greatest cultural coalition history has ever seen and the FUCKING WHITE MALES are not included.

Good luck with that, m8. White males are the best humanity has to offer. You think we're scared of going to war against a gaggle of clueless niggers and faggots?

>posts a nigger

ok bud

i hope that fat cunt dies soon.

Nurses are the most underappreciated job in the world

k

Because he is a fucking white whale!

>it's the year 2080
>leftists finally won and the country is only 2% white, holed up in private communities
>Trumps wall was torn down by Chelsea's Clintons orders.
>Muslims were given preferential visas to repair bridges burned by Trump
>Country becomes 60% hispanic, 10% arab, 10% asian, 15% black
>usm's economic & military power is only a shadow
>Russia invades ukraine and satellites, no one to stop them
>50 million more arabs invade europe and declare victory, whites have no weapons to defend themselves
>China invades SEA, japan takes Hawaii

People don't like collectives. People always seek identity and meaning. Collective=lowest common denominator thinking.

Regression towards the mean is always the Left's downfall.

>being this retarded

PARKED BUS

>getting anywhere in life
>got fat and divorced/(((cucked))) by wife

Being is nice is good and all but it won't get you anywhere in life. It's true, nice guys finish last.