ignorance is bliss

Fpbp

>refugees knifed someone for notbeing a Muslim
>better take another bong hit and turn on the Netflix
>beer anyone?

Why are retards so happy?

nailed it

Escapism.

They are all alcoholics or on some drugs.

delusion

Left wing = Optimism

Right wing = Realism

FPBP, and they're not even ignorant. They're spending more time being angry than they are happy so the expression are ever so much more profound, especially with photo-ops like OP's pic.

Because they don't spend their lives talking about 'Muh.

Wut? Leftards are always triggered by the most stupid things.

>Why are people who picked the blue pill happy in the Matrix?

They're slaves to their own reality.

>Why are left wing people always happy and chill

you have no clue

>happy and chill
Maybe like 40 years ago.
The modern day lefty is a frothing at the mouth, feral animal.

What the Shqip said. I mean, most of the ones I know aren't even, they just try and and derive value from virtue signaling and are limited to getting social approval via that. It's a very boxed-in mentality that feigns being a promise for a better community and a better world.

how out-of-touch are you lol

drugheads tend to be real chill while they still have drugs

Because they live for free and they don't work.

No brain, no headache

They live as children, allowing the responsibility of their lives and their future to be in the hands of the State, rather than growing up and taking responsibility for themselves and opening their eyes to reality.

FPBP
/thread

>left wing people always happy and chill
Ever been on Twitter?

>flag
Oh, lol

What are you talking about OP?

Go on Kikebook and read all of the posts from your leftist friends. They're all about depression or something negative.

Happy idiots, leeches of the many fruits the right wing people have brought to existence.
Like niggers with an EBT card

because they're still children.

Bread and circuses.

They're not?? They're all very depressed but they cover it up, who wouldn't be depressed if you're a lib?

They aren't, they just take happy looking pictures. In reality they're approaching 30 with no career prospects, they are thousands in debt, they still ride the bus, and live with their parents.

This is literally never the case with me.

Actually openly left wing people are CONSTANTLY bitching about something and don't tolerate ANY dissenting opinions. Unless you parrot their marxist views back at them and say you agree they will complete chimp out.

Fortunately about 80% of America is completely apathetic to politics. But when you talk to a left winger you absolutely fucking know.

Because they've stripped away a shit ton of my rights and liberties and are actively working to dismantle my country and culture and have pretty much the entire world on their side. Why wouldn't they be happy? They're winning and have been winning for decades.

People who take pictures like that are NOT happy. Never have I met one of these types that wasn't on some sort of prescription.

They look happy for the pic.
They're miserable cucks irl.

They used to be. But they aren't anymore. They are screaming, rioting, protesting retards.
Right wingers just sit at home and chug beer while autismoing out on social media or Sup Forums.

because a facebook faggot's whole life divided between taking selfies pretending they are 'fun' and whining about how bad they have it.

Every leftist I know (hundreds) is either on drugs or should be on drugs. (Including antidepressants)

Because They take selfies that potray them as "happy" as they want, and you're such a narcisist retard that can't understand there isn't a big difference between you and "them"? Grow up.

I gotta be honest, I don't know any happy lefties. They're all on anxiety meds and telling me how they can't sleep at night. They cry a lot, and have no meaningful relationships except for their cat.