Why do you retards do this shit? makes america look terrible and makes regular conservatives look even worse

why do you retards do this shit? makes america look terrible and makes regular conservatives look even worse

>Libs treat whites like shit
>Only acknowledge white privilege and not other types
>Libs supprised when whites get tired of their shit
Really makes you think, doesn't it

>waaaaaah my fee fees

the right are supposed to be the stoic adults

No such thing as White privledge. But black and jewish privledge exists.

You sure they won't comeback again?

so you admit you and your leftist friends are children?

Yeah I'm sure cosplaying as Nazis and crying assault when a police officer asks you to leave is gonna change how the right get treated.

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites out there. They commit acts of violence with no punishment but cry out if the opposition simply occupy a space with their opinions.

i'm not leftist. that's why i hate this shit.

The KKK garb is cringey but there's nothing wrong with the stripes and bars.

>why do you retards do this shit?
I don't support the white supremacy or KKK shit, but I would fight, kill, and die for their right to express their shitty views.

If they can be silenced, I can be silenced.

Ah the ol' centrist ideology

Its like they just want the white race to die

implying theres anything wrong woth not taking sides

"if you're not a full blown nazi you're not a REAL conservative"

fuck off, tired of seeing this shit everywhere

The problem with the centrist ideology is that you criticize both side to their reaction toward a problem, then don't present your own way to deal with that problem.

Have you ever worked with someone who gets mad at you when you do something wrong, but when you ask them to help they just stand there and do nothing? That's what you're like.

i agree, i don't even have a problem with the march. apparently they broke out in violence though which makes these retards about as just as any antifa at berkeley

>No, these pictures are all wrong
>you need to make sure to put a black cop in the picture
>go find a black cop

Well yeah, no solution is better than a shitty one. Clearly identity politics will defeat identity politics.

No it's not, if you don't choose for yourself, someone will choose for you.

It's funny.

>regular conservatives

How do you define regular conservatives?

You mean passive failures?

>why do you retards do this shit? makes america look terrible and makes regular conservatives look even worse

There's the whole point of this fake protest in a nutshell. It was designed to create just this response. By Soros, for Soros.

>apparently they broke out in violence though

No they didn't.

But thanks for concern trolling.

>ADL and other assorted Jews recently pushing for hate speech laws and censorship laws
>all of the sudden people start doing nazi salutes in the street
Really gets the noggin a joggin

>passive failures

Brutal.

Do what shit?

>regular Conservatives
Who are they? Are they the same politicians who kept drawing lines in the sand, only to have such lines washed away to nothing by the liberal tide? It was once divorce, then race, then abortion, then gays - and now the line is transgenders, who no doubt in a few years those same "Conservatives" will celebrate.

The only consistent trait I've seen from your "regular Conservatives" is your lust for money, power, and your incredible knack for continually fucking over your fellow whites.

That was from July you disingenuous faggot

Blue lives matter

>white nationalists make right wing people bad
>BLM who chant kill all white people makes the "left" look good
sure buddo

this 100%

OP just realised how bad conservatives actually are.

Extremists are always fucking retarded. They never fail to make both sides look retarded.

>conservative whites hold a peaceful raly to show they are pissed off

Democrats:
Hurr Durr the cuckservatives are too voilent

>when pic related happened

Democrats:
it's in your face comedy, what's there to be pissed off at?

the *powers that be* create and manipulate protests for their own agenda. they fund protests and hire protestors. they send agent provocateurs into peaceful protests to turn them violent. this gives "legitimate" reason to increase police powers while discrediting the whole movement. its controlled opposition. its cointelpro. they've been playing at this game for a long time. protests and demonstrations used to be a big threat to the powers that be... not anymore. its their game now and if you play it, you are losing it.

It's a Jew operation...

A Psy-Op