Congratulations you did it. Thousands of people will drown now. I hope you are happy now

Congratulations you did it. Thousands of people will drown now. I hope you are happy now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmoV8oAYvnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Thousands of people will drown now
Why would they try and cross the med in their shitty boats? Why don't they just stay in Africa? Then they wouldn't fucking drown lol.

>people

Because they are fleeing war and torture. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS.
And you helped destroy the only hope they had.

Thousands drowning may act as a deterrent and prevent tens of thousands more drowning or being subjected to human trafficking, forced labour and prostitution.

Those who attempt to illegally travel to another country for the purposes of financial gain do so at their own risk.

Why would they kill and torture eachother? Why don't they just solve their problems peacefully???

Ah posidon, you liked the sacrifices so much, and this is our reward!

I hope their bloated and rattling bodies continue to appease you.

Hey OP you aren't doing me any favours in my attempts at nofap.

>Meanwhile in Germany

yes

Underrated

>people
Heh nice bants man.

send some spooks over to train them in weapons
building.
trebuchets, spike shooters, crossbows, and all
sorts of old school tech will stil work if they unified.

I'm happy over this! They were never 'people', and in practice WE were paying their smugglers' fees! Its better that THEY get to pay for their parasitism, with their LIVES if nothing else.

Was this translated using a fucking calculator?

Good riddance.

>Congratulations you did it. Thousands of people will drown now. I hope you are happy now.
Ain't nobody forcing them on these boats...
If you make a bad decision, you only have yourself to blame.

Are you seriously implying that it is the anti-traffickers who are at fault here?

fuck

............ niggers

Is it real?

Who are the other 8 NGOs and who funds and operates them? There is no excuse for Sup Forums not having a ready-made infographic or pastebin or something with this information.

Fantastics news :)

>people...
Nice one m8, gr8 b8 8/8

Egypt has no war nor torture. Why not go there?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON!

Glub glub glub

Of course I'm happy

This was around the time Germany and Turkey was doing a football match. Anyone here reading this make sure to get it right next time. Nazis are liars.

Oh I sure am, user.
Fuck shitskin rapefugees and filthy sub-saharan niggers.

How does that make it any better exactly?

The football match just made evident the extent of the situation

New Video from the Cstar

youtube.com/watch?v=xmoV8oAYvnE

Wait, didn't Obama bomb a doctors without borders facility in Afghanistan?
M-maybe Obama was a good guy all along.

haha, maybe they should stay and fight instead of being pussies? Most of them are just assholes from ethiopia and eritrea who think going to europe automatically makes them rich, serves those dumb niggers right. They do have a choice, and they're making the wrong ones.

North Africa has no war, The Arabian Peninsula has no war, Turkey is stable enough, Why not go to southern Africa or sub-Saharan Africa. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT user!

>mfw

Thanks for letting me know OP. Just got back from work. This is a great start to my weekend.

It is what it is, now let's all get on with our lives

Came here to post this

Theres so many other countries they could go to that are more in line with their culture. Why they need to come all the way to europe has no explanation. They want gibs.

Nice

I am really sorry all of you lost even the most basic human decency. And you consider yourself superior to others? You are not.
Letting somebody drown,even if you don't like him, is nothing anybody should be proud of.

Why?
It solves the problem.

This is why you will always lose. You reason with muh feelingz rather than with logic.

Pretty big win innit

I love it when you cucks use big words like "war", "torture", "famine" as though they were actual physical beings.
They are running away from themselves you fuckwit. Not only are we being invaded by niggers and mudslimes, we are being invaded by the losers among niggers and mudslimes.

Nobody's going to drown, the Defend Europe organisers have stated that they will still rescue any migrant boats they find, but they will bring them back to to Libyan coast instead of ferrying them across to Europe.

Who is Somalia at war with?