I'm leaving Sup Forums

I'm leaving Sup Forums

This shilling is just too much, I can't read threads anymore without having to filter out at least 60% of the comments being blatant leftypol shilling.

Not only that, but the quality of the threads created are abysmal, and have been for quite some time. Where did the Natsoc Generals go?
Book threads?
Discussion of abstract ideas and concepts instead of just chimping out over E "Celebs"

That is all. If it gets better and the mods start banning shills and off topic threads, I'd consider coming back. Feel free to ban this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm leaving too. The shilling is just too much.

See like even this post, I'm not sure if it's shilling or someone actually concerned as well.

If you're going to leave then don't announce it. Youre just giving lefties more ammo. Unless of course you are lefties yourself

lol it always gets like this when the right blow the absolute fuck out of the left. The louder they screech the greater the damage done.

Same. I'm leaving too. I think T_D is more productive at this point... (Que the REEEeees)

Looks like the shills beat you, fucking cucks.

I shall departeth from Sup Forums, for the shilling hath become too much to bear.

wahhh i can't handle different opinions i'm too insecure

Don't leave for fuck sake I'll be the only left here. Start the natsoc general ill shit post in it

Good bye friend, Ill be right behind you shortly.
The nazi larping and the shilling are too much for me too.
everyone is hurting the cause with this nazi larping.
they finally get a good group together and then ruin it all screaming memes about gassing kikes

fuck off jew

Enough swasticas start flying the rebel flag faggots

>Discussion of abstract ideas and concepts instead of just chimping out over E "Celebs"
All these e-celeb threads are either created by one guy with a vpn or a little group of people

I point them out here

Good.

No one really comes here because they are part of the /pol organization. We come here because we want to read uncensored comments on politics.

/pol goes through phases. I doubt most people really supported the Unite the Right thing. I watched because I knew it was going to be a shit show.

I'm the same way. Mods leave blacked threads up for hours and the never ending shilling from anti trump shareblue leftist is getting annoying. Not to mention the people actually responding to those threads

>I'm leaving Sup Forums
No, you're not. you're here forever.

Two nights ago I spend hours on pol because it was one good thread after the next. But nights like that are far rarer than they use to be.

Sup Forums isnt something you just leave. You're here for life senpai

>why can't I censor alternate viewpoints with muh downvotes?

Enjoy your echo chamber.

It's just never like that for me anymore.

On the off chance there is a good thread, it's shit up by people with non geographic flags spewing DnC nonsense or leftypol shit.

Or just really, really dumb people.

Fucking this. What happened to you pussies?

It's not contrary opinion to sit there and shill out 20 one sentence replies to every right wing post.

They're in infinite chan you fucking retard. This board is only for shitposting

The real pol is in eight chan

why don't you just go back to Sup Forums and fap to naked children

fuck off all neo nazi shills

Not even sure if this is b8 or not
T_D is by large responsible for the non-existent thread quality these days

Jesus, what is wrong with you. Go ahead and retreat to your safe space, we don't need you here.

>leftypol saved pol from the terminal cancer of plebbit

Yeah, about that.

clever response senpai

Then don't reply to them? You're not obligated to reply anyone. Sounds like you take the bait all the time

/mlpol/ did faggot. You're just as cancerous as all the reddit fags since most of you fucks can't even debate

Too many newfags, it's worse than the summers of long ago on Sup Forums

I watched a Greek poster get away with their bullshit yesterday and not a single, I mean there were like 50 posts after his, not a single fucking person said "PAY DENBTS"

It's not the shilling, it's the newfaggotry

Screaming about jews, calling us names and telling us to go away isn't "debate".

See, it's this bullshit right here

Nobody came here to fucking debate, we came to shitpost and talk about shit we'd be fired for in the real world.

Cum in my beard guys

You thought that pandering to normalfags was a good idea and got flooded with them. This is how Sup Forums dies, ironic for a board that advocates for closed borders and racial purity.

Shill Operation going on against Sup Forums & Sup Forums:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Be very aware of what they are doing.

Wow
You're a fucking PUSSY.
>muh safespace
>I know, I'll cry about it because I need to bitch over something I don't even pay for that provides me with hours of entertainment and information
>but I'll cry about it because some niggers and kikes like to post and it makes me upset
Did I mention PUSSY

Coward. The shilling makes it fun

1. shill like fuck on pol
2. create "hehe i'm leaving because of the shills" threads
ok
FYI: natsoc threads were created by SPLC i fucking told you all
stop letting these faggot pedocommies run this shit

fuck off swed and let your sister and daughters get raped by sand people

>OP's worldview is so delusional that he thinks any opposing viewpoints come from shills
This is your brain on Sup Forums. This is why the rest of Sup Forums despises you. I'd say I'm glad you're leaving but that just means you're going to stink up another place. Hopefully you go to Stormfront or something. Good riddance.

Bye. Sorry your safespace got invaded. I hope your feelings weren't hurt too bad.

Why, though?

Don't look at me...

This. Despite the shillfest Sup Forums can become, sifting through the cancer for uncensored politics is really the good stuff.

stop being a lazy faggot and adapt

>Anti-German sentiments
>Nothing else for me to do here
Yes why should I stay with you Sup Forumsans?

Dude no one even knows who you are this is an anonymous Thai glass cleaning image board. Just gtfo.

the only thing that makes pol good is users pressure
that's why it was good during the campaign, because too many users were there propping the board up for any fags to curb that down
so you leaving is part of what makes pol bad
you're a self realizing defeatist

>pol is not about gassing the kikes
when are you leaving?

leaving is exactly what they want you to do dumbo

>implying pol isnt just a bunch of underage social rejects

Been staying here even after Sup Forums harbor.

I am cursed to haunt this board forever.

This is defeatist horseshit. They keep trying. They tried during the election.They failed. Again and again. The only way they can win is to silence us, the only way they can silence pol is to drown out the real voices. Lots and lots of money and manpower in this. Don't listen to shill threads like this. Keep fighting. We've done so much.

There are better movements and forums now, check out TRS.

The very mention of their name on here elicits a shitshow

>Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated
there's already a board rule against this garbage. the mods are in on it

Good riddance fucking idiot. Take some Nazis with you.

kindly point to where in my post I said anything about Sup Forums.

Youre retarded if you think we can get any social movement done by standing in a park screaming that shit.

Good riddance shareblue

Sup Forums may be autistic, but leftpol is fucking downs.

Don't leave Sup Forums over a couple of cucked commies posting their pseudo-intellectual garbage, where are you going to go after this? Are you just going to give in and let them take shop? Don't be cuck, you got this.

What's the matter, snowflakes? Need a safe space?

BTFO!

>It's no longer an echo chamber so I am leaving.

Good, the weak don't deserve to grace this place.

>everyone who disagrees with me is just a shill
>waah, why are they spoiling my hugbox

And the truth is, your problem isn't even that people are disagreeing with your ideas. It's that your ideas are stupid and you're a moron. You hate "shills" not because they're shitposting but because they're posting genuine, well researched posts that force you to confront that fact.

By all means, fuck off to reddit if you can't handle that.

You tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end...

also the only reason it's effective is your blatant hypocrisy. Fucking dweeb.

>(You)

Sup Forums is a political discussion board, not a base for your 'social movement.'

If Sup Forums sucks, it's because 90% of its users can't accept that simple fact.

It always gets like this when there's a happening

See you tomorrow.

Nice words you're putting in my mouth there. May I suggest directing your energy towards more productive ends, like driving a car into a crowd full of peaceful protesters?

And then you'll be back tomorrow. You people always claim you'll leave and never do.

>muh shills
You are part of the problem. Glad you are leaving.

I haven't seen a gore thread since 2015 i think.
That says a lot.

The Path of Light is hard but worth it.

We had a tranny thread 2 days ago. That was gore as fuck.

Just go to 8 Sup Forums

URAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No. I don't want to contaminate their pure autism. We daywalkers will hold the line here.

Thats what im saying this place is infested with trap threads and reddit larping and racemixing shit.
There's probably 3-5 % legit polacks remaining according to my calculations

I accept that Sup Forums sucks (now). And its not my movement nor do I consider it a base.

The "movement" however would be to regain our ownership of the lands of our various tribes, and I believe that to be the ultimate goal of the majority of Sup Forums users, as well as various other groups ranging everywhere from reddit to the kkk. The end goal is jeopardised by the actions of people like the ones that ruined the rally in charlottesville.
I cant find the link to the short version and Im not posting 2 hours of bullshit and saying "find it yourself".
I was looking for the clip where they guy starts the neonazi "gas the kikes" shit in real life and totally discredits the entire cause for everyone.

>the addiction is real

Only a true leftpolack would leave.

All the happenings, all the carnage.

Ours is to watch the world burn, because we hate what it has become.

If any right wingers leave because of this thread shilling then they are not right wingers, they are sheep unable to think for themselves

see ya next week user

So each one of us can pin down 20 shitposters? Were like psy-commandoes. Just keep doing what you are doing. The waves just keep getting redpilled and those who don't get bitter. It's coming across in their language more and more. They are Sup Forums now whether they like it or not.

Bye faggots. Couldn't stick around to see Trump fail like the idiot he is, huh?